Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozen Heart

Default Frozen Heart

Once, long ago, in the Realm of the Gods, existed the three guardians of life. Their names: Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. Each of them only had one duty: to protect the Realm of the Gods. Under the rule of the three peacekeepers, all life existed peacefully. The world was calm until the very lord and creator, Arceus himself, saw 'sin' in his closest disciple.

This disciple was Giratina, the God of Mortality. Arceus condemned Giratina to live in the negative world, where he became known as the Fallen One. Giratina has another name, however: The God of Stability. He kept the world in order, even from exile. The protector of Ice, Regice, saw through the sin of Arceus, and declared rebellion.

Most of the Gods thought Regice was insane, as Arceus could instantly eradicate him. Nevertheless, some Gods, including the Gods of Time, Melody, Sleep, and Mortality. The shell that is whole and the Snowy Wing also sided with the Ice God. By giving up their hearts and freezing them, they led rebellion unto the Gods. Thus the resistance, Frozen Heart, was born

Now trainers who have seen through Arceus' sin attempt to bring down the God, to bring peace to the world. Though other orders in the name of the false God exist, in order to bring down the true cause of strife, Frozen Heart must become victorious in these Clan Wars so that the wrong upon the Fallen One may be righted.

Welcome to our clan, Frozen Heart. I'm sure some of you have already seen our Moderators throughout the site already, and me too. Our goal is to tame the most cold and ruthless Pokémon, and freeze our hearts to be in unison with them. We shall try to show the power of the Fallen Ones, with Frost and Night as our Domain. We specialize in Steel, Water, Ghost, Ice, Dark, and Psychic types. So, have you decided to freeze your heart like us, to bring rebellion to the gods?

Rules:
    1. All standard SPPF rules apply, read them over please
    2. Do not Double/Triple/So on post. It's annoying, and you'll see my frosted rage
    3. Don't Clan Hop; we’re not trying to sway anyone to join us, but if you leave us for another clan, and come right back to us, or Vice Versa. Why even join if you'll be doing that?
    4. be polite to others. Yes, even the Emotionless ones kind at least be nice.
    5. Our judgment is law. Well, the Clan Mods. Only actually mods can negate our decisions, they are the bosses.

Table of Contents
    1. OP
    2. Chaos Faction
    3. Rime Faction
    4. Frozen Academy, Village, and so on
    5. War Team
    6. Heartless Faction
    7. Frost Faction
    8. Clan Shops
    9. Tournaments
    Welcome to Frozen Heart! Before we give you your assigned are, we will go through a run-down on what we do here real quick. First of all, I’d like to talk about CP and Ranking up.

CP and Ranking up

CP, or Chaos Points, is what our clan ranking and currency is. We will have a CP Bank in each of our faction posts for all members, with a format like this.

Member Name. Current CP (Lifetime total).

For ranking up, we will take your Lifetime total into account, not your current total. Some of the required amounts would be a little too high if we didn’t take your lifetime total in account, and some people would be stuck at rank one forever. You can spend your CP at the clan trade shop, and you can use it in betting.

So, you want to know how to gain CP? Well, here’s how you can gain it

Battles: As with all clans, we take our pride with battling, so of course this will be our most primary way to get it. Since our requirements re a little higher than most clans, we’re a tiny bit generous with this.

Winning a battle: 5 CP

Battle ends in a Draw: 3 CP

Lose a Battle: 1 CP.

To gain the points. Please have one or both parties VM their faction leader/s this. If this is an out of clan battle, then please have the other party VM your faction leader to confirm.
    Win/Tie/Loss:
    Battle Video # (If Wi-Fi):
    Opponent’s Serebii Name (Please try to battle Serebians):
    Additional Comments:
    Helping: [/B]Helping out with the clan can give you a variety of points, and is one of the most suggested ways if you don’t have access to PO or Wi-Fi where you are.

You gain ten points by joining one of the following things: Tutoring, RNG Staff, and shop staff

You can get 5 points for being helpful with team critiques often and so forth.

Also, on a side note, please report anything to use so we can deal with it before the mods. We will call in the mods if it gets even to out of hands for us.

If you also recommend someone, you will gain 10 CP, and they will gain 5 to start out with.

Awards: From time to time, we will be awarding our most outstanding members CP. They will be monthly, and the faction leaders will all discuss over who gets which award. All awards are 50 CP, so it’s advised to try your hardest.

The four Catagories will be
    Best Battler (PO)
    Best Battler (Wi-Fi)
    Best Helper
    Overall best member of the month.

Also yearly, we will be hosting an awards ceremony. This will always be held on December 21, the start of winter. We will have more categories, and the prizes are pretty good. 25 CP for third, 50 CP for Second, and 100 for first. Also, you can only be in one category at a time.

Losing CP:
    We seem a little generous with giving points, but we’re also generous in taking them away. Breaking a rule will get you a warning, and another rule will then have 25 CP deducted from your total. Break multiple rules will result in being reported to the mods, and a total of 50 CP each time they’re broken. When we feel you have reached a certain point, we will give you two options. “Starting over from Level One” or being permanently banished from the clan. For the first one, you will be stripped of all CP you have earned, and you will be in the basic rank. We will also be monitoring you severely, and your done if you break another rule. The second one is obviously explanatory.

News and Recent Changes

Our section for news and other changes to the clan. We will post them up weekly.

News:

12/12/12- Clan Accepted

Changes:

None at the moment

Ranking System:

Each faction has ranks. The higher the rank, the more privileges you can get in the clan, such as shop discounts, being able to tutor, joining the war team, and so forth. Two of our factions have branching or sub-divisions. For them, they will have a certain test prepared for you, and if you pass it you will go onto that rank. For sub, you will state it when you sign-up.

Joining:

To join, you will have to fill out this form.

Serebii Name:
    Preferred Faction:
    PO or PS Name (For most factions):
    Wi-Fi FC (For the Snow sub-divison, and the Heartless Faction):
    Were you recommended by a clan member?
    Preferred Tier:
    Any SBF symbols:
    Any TMP Symbols:
    Anything Else (Like if you’re interested in breeding and so forth. If so, we suggest Frost for you):
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Last edited by Lost™; 23rd December 2012 at 12:05 AM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Welcome to the Chaos Faction of the Frozen Heart Clan. We are the faction whose mission is filling the world with chaos. Whether it be turning brother against brother or creating mind-straining challenges for others to complete, we take pride in our spreading of chaos. However, we must be careful not to anger those above us . Now to get down to what makes our faction special. Here your battling skills, teambuilding skills, and determination will be put to the test by our many different challenges. You can attempt to complete the challenges, as well as battle other clan member, and earn CP to progress through the ranks. Are you up to the challenge?

Spoiler:- The Ranks:

The Challenges

These challenges are designed to test your Brains, Skills, and your Creativity, since chaos always needs to be new and powerful. It loses some of its fun if it becomes the same thing everyday! The challenges are divided into 3 categories each containing 25 challenges. The categories are as follows:
        Spoiler:- PO:

Spoiler:- Wifi/In-Game:

Spoiler:- Misc.:

Here's the form for Completing Challenges
    HTML Code:
    [B]Challenge Complete!
    Challenge Category-
    Challenge Number-
    Date Completed-[/B]
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 24th December 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Frosted Souls (Member List):
    Sheps
    Mnm

Frozen Solid (Strike/Ban List):
    Currently None

Cp Bank and Record Tallies
    Currently none

Hey there! Welcome to the Frozen Heart Rime Faction. My name is Sheps and I'll be the main person in charge of this faction. Mnm is going to be my co-leader, and he will run the Snow subfaction, as well as take over the Rime Faction should I be on leave. This faction is made purely for battlers, both in PO and Wifi. Here you will be expected and rewarded for competing in tournaments, earning symbols in approved leagues, offering help with strategic analysis, and simply proving yourself as a skilled battler. I'll be in charge of the PO server channel, the Frozen Village (See link at bottom of post for details ) the Academy and the Pokemon Analysis Page. But before we get into all that, let's discuss the ranks.

Spoiler:- Ranks::

The Activity Hub:
    Most clans have Xats, but we aren't just any ordinary clan. The following link will take you to Frozen Village, the main chatting and activity hub for the clan.

http://plug.dj/frozen-village/

We have many events planned for this site that are too exciting to give away just yet! For now just enjoy chatting and sharing some of your favorite tunes to other members of the clan.

PO:

Additionally we will have our own PO channel on the server simply titled Frozen Heart. This will be the place where official clan tournaments, as well as any other official clan battles and tests. As the leader of the Sleet Faction I encourage you to contact me with any questions or help you need pertaining to the clan or Pokemon in general.

Pokemon of the Week Analysis:

Once a week I will be posting an analysis of one pokemon that is currently a hot topic of the metagame. This includes a popular set, possible counters, and other general discussion involving the pokemon. Assisting in this process either by helping to write the part or being an active part of the discussion could earn you CP.

Spoiler:- Pokemon Analysis Archives:

Battler of the Month:

Last but not least, we have the Battler of the Month section. Each month the leaders will come together and decide who has proven their heart to be the most frozen in the Rime Faction this month. Ways to win this award could be winning tournaments, having a fantastic in clan battle record, earning league symbols, the Academy, or anything related to battling. The winner of each month will receive a nice CP reward and a cookie from your loving faction leader.

Spoiler:- Winners:

Links: (All of this will be available in my signature as well)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...adise-Graphics -Graphics Shop that Frozen Heart loves

http://plug.dj/frozen-village/-Frozen Village
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Welcome to Frozen Heart Academy, where no heart is left unfrozen. On the first of every month signups will be made for five members of the clan to be tutored by the clans best battlers. Should you feel you need some help, pm me the following form during the final week of any month.

Spoiler:- Tutee Form:

Should a member like to become a tutor for the clan, they must have achieved at least one of the following:

Spoiler:- Requirements:

Additionally, if you feel you have the ability to become a tutor despite not having reached any of these accomplishments (Example, new member.) We may arrange a test battle for consideration. Should you want to apply for a tutor PM me this form.

Spoiler:- Tutor Form:

Current Tutors and Round Progress

Spoiler:- Tutors:

The first round of the academy will begin sign ups on the 25 of December

Academy Tournaments:
    At the end of every month a tournament of the tutees will be held. The winner and their tournament will be rewarded handsomely with prizes anywhere from eggs, to artwork to stock towards ranking up.

The Wheel of Sin:

Captain: Sheps:
    Please contact me if you are interested in a war.

Any member of the clan can be on the war team, however you will have to test for a position. Sparkbeat and I will test for PO members and Mnm will test for Wifi members.

The Team:

Sheps (Captain)

Sparkbeat (Co-Captain)

Wifi Only Members:

Mnm

IamOkie

Currently recruiting for war team members. If interested please don't hesitate to contact me!
    Last edited by Sheps™; 19th December 2012 at 2:47 AM.

Lit (Lost Requiem) 56 CP (56 CP)
    Apollo (Apollo77) 50 CP (50 CP)

Currently none

Welcome to the Heartless Faction. I will be your host and guide for your journey here, and as the leader, will be sure to keep you in good hands. My other followers have factions that can tailor to specific needs, but mine is different. I hope you enjoy your journey on this bloodied and icy road, as it sure will be your last. We are one of the hardest factions, so beginners and new comers should not join this, as it takes pride and skill to be in this faction. More appropriately, you will need to take an admission test, or have one symbol from either TMP or SBF. We will accept you as a member, but to rank up, I will need to test you, to make sure you are truly ready to bring down Arceus. Those who join here will be able to handle most tasks we throw at you, and survive. So, shall we begin new disciple?
        Spoiler:- Ranks:

Projects

This section of the clan will be handling projects I will present to them. They will be of myriad things, from either testing out a new battle concept, to other, less meaningless tasks. Though, these projects do have big rewards, so it's advised members of the faction join on in.

Current Project

Define Smogon's NFE Tier.

Banlist:
    Unburden
    Drought
    Last edited by Lost™; 23rd December 2012 at 8:02 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

We are the icy cold artists and breeders of Frozen Heart, led by Meloetta and Giratina. This Faction deals with battling, EV training, etc. But we are mainly Artists and Breeders. Will you join us, or freeze in the moment?

This is the place to be if you’d like to request artwork, a special egg, or if you need help with a team. More specifically, we handle the requests in the Trade Shop, the Art Shop, and help tweak your team with battles.

Lucario188 (Luka)
    FlareLover17 (Flare)
    ImAnOKIE12
    Chidoriuser

Currently none

Spoiler:- Ranks:

Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 24th December 2012 at 2:03 PM.

Frozen Heart Pokemon and Art Shop
    Welcome to Frozen Heart Pokemon and Art Shop. This is the place where Frozen Heart members can request a certain pokemon or piece of art using the CP they've earned. Please read the rules before ordering.

>Never rush our workers, we may take our time in requests, but we will never forget about you.
    >You need to be an active Frozen Heart member.

Workers:

FlareLover17 (Breeding)
    Chidoriuser (Art)

Art Forms:

Lettering examples:

Lettering Order Form:

I would like to use my 150 CP to buy a Lettering please,
    Username:
    Color:
    Words: (make them short)
    Style: (like snowflake, sun, raindrop, etc.)

Banner Example:

Banner Order Form:

I would like to use my 350 CP to buy a Banner please,
    Username:
    Image(s):
    Background:
    Colors:
    Words:
    Font (daFont.com):
    Anything else:

Pokemon

Shiny Bibarel
    550 CP

(More info coming soon)

Under Construction, more art and pokemon coming soon!!
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 23rd December 2012 at 5:45 PM.

Reserve for Clan Tournaments, Give-aways, and Awards.

So, we're now officially open! I'm going to be at school for a while, so expect acceptances from either Sheps, Spark, or Flare. Those for mine, I'll read them after school.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Good luck with the clan!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    Good luck with the clan!
    Thanks dark ! Still need to get the posts arranged though, hopefully we can get that sorted out soon. Just really wanted to open ASAP. I've found that timezones are really annoying.
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 13th December 2012 at 8:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Thanks dark ! Still need to get the posts arranged though, hopefully we can get that sorted out soon. Just really wanted to open ASAP. I've found that timezones are really annoying.
    Good luck guys, I nearly raged when I saw haunter but no gengar rank in Sparkbeat's post lol.
    But I see that same style of userbar in someone else's post..still getting organized?
    Anyway, good luck again with the clan...you have 2 pieces of art with gengar in it so Im sure you'll do fine

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Good luck guys, I nearly raged when I saw haunter but no gengar rank in Sparkbeat's post lol.
    But I see that same style of userbar in someone else's post..still getting organized?
    Anyway, good luck again with the clan...you have 2 pieces of art with gengar in it so Im sure you'll do fine
    Thanks Bluesy! We will have to war some time *Tough guy face* Speaking of which, some stuff:

superstar will be the war captain and post ownership shall be given to him. And Im ready to take suggestions for this week's POTW analysis. It will be done on fridays.

ps. Sparky don't tell Aeon im stealing his thing...

Looking to be a breeder, there a special sign up to be one? But I may have to wait to start breeding. Had to give my little vision my dsi, and my ds lite dont trade.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Looking to be a breeder, there a special sign up to be one? But I may have to wait to start breeding. Had to give my little vision my dsi, and my ds lite dont trade.
    Here you go! Fixed them right up!

Serebii Name:
    Preferred Faction:
    PO or PS Name (For most factions):
    Wi-Fi FC (For the Snow sub-divison, and the Heartless Faction):
    Were you recommended by a clan member?
    Preferred Tier:
    Any SBF symbols:
    Any TMP Symbols:
    Anything Else (Like if you’re interested in breeding and so forth. If so, we suggest Frost for you):
    Also, thanks everyone XD

Credit to EG for Banner.

Serebii Name:ImAnOKIE12
    Preferred Faction: Frost
    PO or PS Name (For most factions): ImAnOKIE12
    Wi-Fi FC (For the Snow sub-divison, and the Heartless Faction): 0347 5916 2191
    Were you recommended by a clan member? Sort of. Sheps and me are friends, and I knew about this clan for awhile. So... Sheps
    Preferred Tier: Uh... Breeder?
    Any SBF symbols:f dont know what that is
    Any TMP Symbols: I dont know what that is
    Anything Else (Like if you’re interested in breeding and so forth. If so, we suggest Frost for you): Interested in breeding (:
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Were you recommended by a clan member? Sort of. Sheps and me are friends, and I knew about this clan for awhile. So... Sheps
    Anything Else (Like if you’re interested in breeding and so forth. If so, we suggest Frost for you): Interested in breeding (:
    Alright, that's good. Tier as in OU, RU, and LC... That sort of stuff. SBF is the Serebii Battle Frontier, and TMP is The Manhattan Project. Well, other than that, Accepted! Flare shall add you when she gets on...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Serebii Name: VS
    Preferred Faction: Chaos
    PO or PS Name (For most factions): VSIan
    Wi-Fi FC (For the Snow sub-divison, and the Heartless Faction): None :'(
    Were you recommended by a clan member? Lit-Seinpei
    Preferred Tier: Anything....
    Any SBF symbols: Nope
    Any TMP Symbols: Nope
    Anything Else (Like if you’re interested in breeding and so forth. If so, we suggest Frost for you): Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    Serebii Name: VS
    Preferred Faction: Chaos
    PO or PS Name (For most factions): VSIan
    Wi-Fi FC (For the Snow sub-divison, and the Heartless Faction): None :'(
    Were you recommended by a clan member? Lit-Seinpei
    Preferred Tier: Anything....
    Any SBF symbols: Nope
    Any TMP Symbols: Nope
    Anything Else (Like if you’re interested in breeding and so forth. If so, we suggest Frost for you): Nope.
    Accepted! Glad to have you in my faction VS!

Like Lit said, you are Accepted. Welcome to the Frost faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright, that's good. Tier as in OU, RU, and LC... That sort of stuff. SBF is the Serebii Battle Frontier, and TMP is The Manhattan Project. Well, other than that, Accepted! Flare shall add you when she gets on...
    alright, i added him to the list.

Alright, that's nice Flare XD.

This feels... lonely... *Pokes* So since I'm unoriginal, I guess I'll start of with a topic

What got you into competitive battling

Credit to EG for Banner.

This feels... lonely... *Pokes* So since I'm unoriginal, I guess I'll start of with a topic

It all started on a beautiful sunny spring afternoon...
    I was bored to death decided to play pokemon, but I wanted to play against real people so I searched, "Pokemon Online" on google, and I found PO. Then I sucked until I decided to join CG, and learned from some good players.

Also taking advantage of the new clan talk rules...Favorite RPG? Mine has to be Paper Mario- TTYD.
    1) I haven't played many RDG's(Plan to start playing a lot)
    2) Great music
    3) amazing gameplay
    4) Its actually creative and its so much fun
    5) Believe it or not, the bosses are actually challenging. Ik, Weird for a Mario Game. There's Cortez, Meeooorgoorrgwhatever, the final boss is extremely annoying, and I don't want to talk about bonetail since I've never even gotten to him (Sheps can tell you about him xD)
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 15th December 2012 at 2:49 AM.

Yeah, we lack the members right now. Must do some recruiting. Also it is time for this weeks pokemon analysis.

Virizion@Lum Berry
    Justified
    252 Spa 252 Spe 4Hp
    Timid

-Calm Mind
    -Giga Drain
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power (Ice)

Counters: The Lati's, Tornadus.

Analysis: In a metagame completely loaded with rain, Virizion is a standout counter to many pokemon who work best in a storm. It's typing protects it from nearly all water type foes. And the combo of fighting and grass can deal high damage to not just water types but steel types attempting to wall Virizion such as rachi or Ferro. Virizion has a a high special defense and attack stat which allowes it to win the battle against other special attackers or set up. One Calm Mind can open the way for a sweep, especially against rain teams that have lost their Tornadus. Giga drain is a great stab to keep Zon going with the HP gain. Focus Blast although unreliable is a necessary extra stab and is incredibly powerful after a CM. HP Ice gives just the right coverage for common threats and makes Virizion a sand counter as well. In conclusion, If you are looking to get the jump on the mirror rain team or want a counter for your hyper offensive team. Virizion is a less popular but excellent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Yeah, we lack the members right now. Must do some recruiting. Also it is time for this weeks pokemon analysis.

Virizion@Lum Berry
    Justified
    252 Spa 252 Spe 4Hp
    Timid

-Calm Mind
    -Giga Drain
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power (Ice)

Counters: The Lati's, Tornadus.

Analysis: In a metagame completely loaded with rain, Virizion is a standout counter to many pokemon who work best in a storm. It's typing protects it from nearly all water type foes. And the combo of fighting and grass can deal high damage to not just water types but steel types attempting to wall Virizion such as rachi or Ferro. Virizion has a a high special defense and attack stat which allowes it to win the battle against other special attackers or set up. One Calm Mind can open the way for a sweep, especially against rain teams that have lost their Tornadus. Giga drain is a great stab to keep Zon going with the HP gain. Focus Blast although unreliable is a necessary extra stab and is incredibly powerful after a CM. HP Ice gives just the right coverage for common threats and makes Virizion a sand counter as well. In conclusion, If you are looking to get the jump on the mirror rain team or want a counter for your hyper offensive team. Virizion is a less popular but excellent choice.
    Well, would counter rain well if Tornadus-T wasn't on the majority of rain teams. Also, I've used this set before, and I've found it very hard to set up because of its terrible defense stat. Once TT is out of here I think It'll have some more use. Another thing is that its just outclassed by others at its job. Lati@s, Jirachi, and now keldeo all make better CM sweepers imo. So, I dunno, It can really shine on some team (Yours) but on others it just seems like dead weight :/

My nature, I'm competitive....

That is all.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast