Thread: Nintendo 3DS Club

Default Nintendo 3DS Club

Here you can talk about anything Nintendo 3DS related! This is a fan base for all dedicated Nintendo 3DS fans. Post anything here such as reviews of the games or the system itself, speculations and rumors of upcoming games or hardware, or even problems that you have experienced with your system, or just any 3DS related stories!!!
    In order to join, you must read the below rules and post your FC.
    Mine is: 4511-0836-0456.

Rules: MUST READ!!!!
    ------------------------//-----------------------------
    -Follow all forum and club rules (that's a given)

-No trolling/flaming/spamming

-If you are giving a review, please don't bash it or simply say;" OMG!!!! This was awesome, or 3DS SUX!!!" That is spam. State both good and bad about the subject in question and PLEASE (I'm begging you) make sure you've actually PLAYED it.

- if a mod comes after you you're outta here. I will not stand for trouble!

-No PSVita vs. 3DS comparisons, that idea wore out two years ago....

-3DS related stories MUST be meaningful! 3DS related topics must be the subject of them. Don't just say something like; "I had spaghetti for dinner, my sister gave some to the dog when my mom wasn't looking, and there was a 3DS on the table." That would be considered spam. A story about an unlikely streetpass, however, would be acceptable because the 3DS plays a prominent role in the story.

- This is not a help forum. If you are having major issues, please do not spam the club with your issues. Call Nintendo, they can help you. Please go light on that topic.

-Last but not least, have fun and share the wonder that is the 3DS!

PM me if you registered my FC so I can register yours. Also, PM me the word: Majorasmaskremakeplz (all one word) to show that you have read the rules, and I will accept you

Members:
    EmpathicPikachu
    Last edited by giratina519; 4th December 2012 at 9:10 PM.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Bump to the first page
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!