Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you were a gym leader what type and theme would you use?

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDoughnut View Post
    I suggest using Lapras over Starmie, in that case. Starmie is Water/Psychic, it doesn't have an Ice type.
    Oh I know. I just want one that's not an ice type. Kind of like with Sabrina's Venomoth or Flint and his Steelix and whatever other Pokémon he has in Diamond and Pearl. I like a little variation.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    Oh I know. I just want one that's not an ice type. Kind of like with Sabrina's Venomoth or Flint and his Steelix and whatever other Pokémon he has in Diamond and Pearl. I like a little variation.
    True, but that's a bit ridiculous that they added it in in the first place. Gym Leaders should have all the same types. If they want variety, add in the second type to their main.

If I were a Gym Leader, I would be a Ghost-Type Leader as it's my favorite type. And I would have a eerie, dark, ghostly, and shallow theme...

This would be my Team:

Froslass
    Jellicent (Female)
    Shedinja
    Blaziken
    Alakazam
    Scizor

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

My obsession with Riku from the KH games makes me seriously want to be a dragon or dark type gym leader.....I have no brain.......

...Oviously, Hydreigon would be one of the Pokemon i'd own (plus i love that pokemon in genneral, anyways. he's epic XD).

Humn~
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

*points to my about me* Already way ahead of whoever made this x3

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Ice type Gym Leader! Prefferably the last one.

The name's Caryll.

Abomasnow Lv. 60
    Froslass Lv. 58
    Glalie Lv. 58
    Mamoswine Lv. 57
    Weavile Lv. 57
    Walrein Lv. 58

Quotes:

Outside of battle (Mt. Frost): "... Who are you? The name's Caryll. I'm the Gym Leader of Snowrise City. You scaled this entire mountain just to get me to challenge you? Touching. Too bad you'll have to go all he way down again, as I'm not going to battle you here, unless you want to lose miserably, and not get your badge anyway. You better come fast though, or I'll become bored and I'll go back up this mountain again! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! Chill."

Outside of Battle (Snowrise City): "You're here? Took you long enough. You took so long I even agreed to get rid of Team Arcane in Avalow Range! You were too late, so you gotta pay the price! Chill."

Outside of Battle (Avalow Range): "You're here to help me get this done faster? That's sweet of you. Too bad I already beat them all. You better rush to the gym before something else pops up. Chill."

Note taped to the gym: "*player* if you're reading this, it means ou were too slow. I'm off to Sahderra Town to have my vacation. See you in three months! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! Chill."

Outside of Battle (Sahderra Town): "... What are you doing here? I'm on vacation. You want me to go back to the gym? Hah! Some trainers have been even more persistent than you, and even they gave up! I'll return to the gym! But on one condition! I paid 9000000 Pokyén for this vacation! So before I go, you had better pay me back all of it!"

(If no is said, but has enough money): "What? You're not paying? I guess I'll be staying here then."
    (If no is said, but doesn't have enough money): "Hmph! You're really getting on my nerves you know.
    (If yes is said, but doesn't have enough money): "What!? Are you truing to rip me off or something!? For that I'm taking all your money!" *takes all money from you*
    (If yes is said, and has enough money): "You have enough? Grrr... I was really looking forward to this vacation. Whatever! I'm coming back!"
    Alternate speech (if not enough money or said no before): "You gonna pay up now?"

Prebattle: "Welcome challenger! The name's Caryll! ... Bla-bla-bla and all that crap. You know the drill! You interrupted everything frommthe moment I met you! And niw we're in battle! I'm going to get you for all of that!"

First non KO hit: "What!? Unbelieable!"

After last Pokémon is sent out: "I'm losing!?"

Critical health (Caryll): "Whoa! I-I... Yi-Aargh!"

Critical health (you): "Ha-Ha! How do you like that!"

Caryll won: "Simple."

Caryll lost: "This... This is impossible! I couldn't have lost to someone like you! This... This... Urgh..."

After battle: "I'll have yo give you the Aurora Badge now... And just take this too... It's a tpTM that contains Aurora Beam... I lost to you using that move, so I never want to see it again..."

Afterword: "What are you still doing here? Go challenge the league or something. You know, someone called *insert Rival name here* came here two months ago, talkative guy, talked about you a lot too. But, let me tell you this right now. You're no match for him."

I would be a grass type pokemon gym leader and my team would be:

My gym would be filled with leaves and if a trainer stepped on the wrong one they would be dropped into a basement where the other trainers would be.

Name: Turpin
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Id have a Psychic Gym, and my gym would be hi-tech with floating platforms and bright lights like Manhattan or Tokyo at Night. I would be double like the Hoenn Psychic Leaders

Claydol, Espeon, Exeggutor, Gardevior, Metagross and Latias

I'll be a bug type gym leader, 1st badge.
    Team:
    Level 7 Weedle
    Level 7 Caterpie
    Level 22 Cascoon
    Level 10 Beedrill
    Level 8 Kricketot
    Level 9 Joltik.

My Rematch Team would be:
    Level 76 Butterfree
    Level 78 Volcarona
    Level 76 Crustle
    Level 78 Gavantula
    Level 82 Beedrill
    Level 90 Durant.

My Theme would be the first time you've got to answer a questionnaire about bug types.

The Second time you'd have to have collected at least 200 Pokemon in your pokedex then capture 20 pokemon, battle the 4 gym trainers, complete a questionnaire about general knowledge and slide down a massive helter-skelter in the gym within 30 minutes. (As In everything bar the capture 200 pokemon)

Gym Trainers:

1st time:

No.1:
    Level 2 Weedle (X4)

No.2:
    Level 5 Metapod

No.3:
    Level 3 Kricketot (X5)

Second Time:
    No. 1:
    Level 65 Jolteon
    Level 71 Blastoise

No.2:
    Level 62 Scizor (x2)
    Level 60 Pidgeot

No.3.
    Level 63 Wailord
    Level 66 Torterra
    Level 71 Raichu

Level 4:
    Level 99 Azurill
    Level 100 Magikarp
    Level 88 Weavile
    Level 87 Gliscor
    Level 70 Durant.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I would probably be a fire type gym leader. my team would be:
    Chandelure
    Flareon
    Volcarona
    Houndoom
    Ninetales
    Blaziken

And my gym would probably be filled with some kind of boiling water blocking your way, and you have to battle the trainers for you to get through. somewhat like Morty's gym in HG/SS.

I think Dark might be fun. Maybe an elite four, or gym number eight.

Houndoom
    Honchrow
    Scrafty
    Tyranitar
    Hydreigon
    Weavile
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

I'd be a dragon gym leader and I would be the last gym and have a full team:
    1. Axew lvl 44
    2. Gabite lvl 45
    3. Vibrava lvl 45
    4. Fraxure lvl 45
    5. dratini lvl 45
    6. Garchomp lvl 49

And my gym will be a scavenger hunt, where you have to find 3 stones found spread apart and there are trainers that you must battle to get to the stones

You can rematch me if you find me while i'm wandering after you've defeated the elite four your 3rd time
    My rematch team:
    1.Haxsorus lvl 72
    2.Dragonite lvl 73
    3.Flygon lvl 73
    4.Garchomp lvl 74
    5.Haxsorus lvl 74
    6.Hydreigon lvl 76
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

My first instinct was electric, but I decided to do something else like flying. I'd most likely be in 4th or 5th gym leader since I'm not the best trainer in the world >.> but I'm not the worst either. My party would include the following Pokemon, I'm not in the mood of putting their levels or moves.

First match:
    Swoobat
    Noctowl
    Pelipper
    Emolga

Rematch:
    Skarmory
    Noctowl
    Charizard
    Emolga
    Swoobat
    Pelipper

I'd probably be some modest gym leader and say things like "I'm not the best gym leader so don't expect a hard fight." or things like that. If the trainer lost I'd be all like "Am I really that strong? Well don't feel bad, maybe next time" since I'm a nice person. My gym would just be all plain since I'm not that creative -_-

I would be a grass type, and would probably the third gyms since I'm not a very good trainer.
    My original team would be:
    Ivysaur
    Servine
    Skiploom
    And my ace: Leafeon.

My rematch team:
    Venasaur
    Serperior
    Jumpluff
    Leafeon
    Shiftry
    Ludicolo
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

If I was a gym leader I would present my gym in a tri-force envoironment. The gym's first room would be a jungle with grass type trainers, the second room a beach with water type trainers, and the third before my room would have a volcanic area with fire type trainers. Then I would present the challanger with 3 of my pokemon he can use train with one grass type, one water type, and one fire type. The challanger and I may only choose 1 pokemon each knowing what eachother is using, then challanger can train and get to know the pokemon for only 24 hours then returning to face me. Then it get even more interesting, we swap pokemon to battle! Hopefully the trainer got to know the pokemon well enough to face me and know how the pokemon acts in battle. Then all the pokemon are returned to me after the battle ends. My badge would be a tree on fire over a pond, and it would be called the Tri-umph badge.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

If I was a gym leader, I'd probably use either psychic or fire types, as those are my two favorites.
    My teams would most likely be this:

Psychic-type:
    Espeon
    Sigilyph
    Gardevoir

Fire-Type:
    Ninetales
    Volcarona
    Blaziken

And my rematch teams would probably be these:

Psychic-type:
    Espeon
    Sigilyph
    Metagross
    Alakazam
    Claydol
    Gardevoir

Fire-Types:
    Ninetales
    Volcarona
    Darmanitan
    Houndoom
    Chandelure
    Blaziken
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

If i was gym leader i would probably use a trio of Ghost Physic and Dark type pokemon.
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123