Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volume 43 theories?

I don't know about Sird, but Arceus alone would have been enough for a final Dexholder Reunion of the Kanto ones. It's Arceus, I would think it would take everyone to stop this thing. But since that's not the case, I don't know what to expect. I suppose they could wrap up any loose ends with Silver and Giovanni, since this is probably the last time we'll see them for awhile if ever again. Gold and Crystal don't have many loose ends to tie up really. I still don't think HGSS was as good as it could have been but I'll save that for when volume 43 comes out and give it a full review then. Still disappointed by no Ho-oh and Lugia. Yet we get Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina again. Didn't we just watch the Sinnoh Trio deal with these three?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't know about Sird, but Arceus alone would have been enough for a final Dexholder Reunion of the Kanto ones. It's Arceus, I would think it would take everyone to stop this thing. But since that's not the case, I don't know what to expect. I suppose they could wrap up any loose ends with Silver and Giovanni, since this is probably the last time we'll see them for awhile if ever again. Gold and Crystal don't have many loose ends to tie up really. I still don't think HGSS was as good as it could have been but I'll save that for when volume 43 comes out and give it a full review then. Still disappointed by no Ho-oh and Lugia. Yet we get Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina again. Didn't we just watch the Sinnoh Trio deal with these three?
    Well Pryce and Lance is there so there may still be a possibility for Ho-oh and Lugia since those two formerly controlled them. But remember that Rayquaza never appeared in the Emerald chapter so it wouldn't be the first time a version mascot didn't appear in the corresponding chapter (well if you don't take the Jade Orb on Emerald's forehead as a reference).

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Well Pryce and Lance is there so there may still be a possibility for Ho-oh and Lugia since those two formerly controlled them. But remember that Rayquaza never appeared in the Emerald chapter so it wouldn't be the first time a version mascot didn't appear in the corresponding chapter (well if you don't take the Jade Orb on Emerald's forehead as a reference).
    I still think the possibility that those two appear are pretty low. The only bad theory I can give is that they randomly appear out of nowhere to give them back up and help them in beating the creation trio, but that's something more fitting for a parody or a horrible written fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    I still think the possibility that those two appear are pretty low. The only bad theory I can give is that they randomly appear out of nowhere to give them back up and help them in beating the creation trio, but that's something more fitting for a parody or a horrible written fanfic.
    I think the greatest chances of Ho-oh and Lugia appearing in HGSS are as silhouettes. Though the appearances of Lance and Pryce increases the chances of them appearing more than they were in the magazine runs the way I see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12