Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Silver Fan Club

I did not get the google part, but since we are only two/three people posting it is hard to come up with ten topics a day.

Picture I dont own and found of Silver with his team.

RAWK ON

the google part is if you dont know any of his quotes google "pokemon silver quotes" to find one

>.> it is...

also i think you found an awesome pic! i just wish i could see it XDDD

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    the google part is if you dont know any of his quotes google "pokemon silver quotes" to find one

>.> it is...

also i think you found an awesome pic! i just wish i could see it XDDD
    Yeah, I always seem to mess up when I put pics from my phone. Can't remember what the pic is, but here is the link:
    http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...29-720-600.jpg

RAWK ON

Edit: Ok it's silver and his team. There are other Silver related pics in the related section.

wow that is a really good find! i havent seen most of those pics before! well we need a topic...
    Silver has a very serious negitive attitude along with some rudeness. if he had a very hyper, positive and loud (his opposite) personallity, what do you think he would be like? i think if that were the case he would be like barry or gold... two charachters im not very fond of(mostly barry).also i think that can be really annoying if it were constant.plus just by the look of him he doesnt look like a very positive and hyper person and it would be a major tide turner because in the story he looks very serious but acually be hyper and positive is really strange.

I think he would not have the same attitude. That cold darker attitude. The reason I like Silver is because he has a cooler and darker attitude, but is not mean like Paul in the anime. Yes he still has his problems, but Paul was the king of jerks. To answer your question, of Silver would be loud and positive, he would not have that attitude. If we could se some positive that would be nice, but I would not want him to be positive as Ash (been watching the anime lately). All to say that Silver loosing that attitude would make me dislike Silver because if he gets loud he might get arrogant like Barry and no one likes Barry... Making him positive would mean he would maybe loose that cool, dark and tactic full mind of his.

RAWK ON

application

username:epicjirachifan
    nickname(optional):EJF or Epicjirachi.
    why you like silver:I have always been a fan of dark/cold characters and silver is most defiantly the best. His character design is just epic and the way he puts his past and family behind him is just majestic
    how you became a silver fan:I read the manga for ages and the first time I saw silver he was immediately my favourite pokemon character of all time.
    who recomended you(if any):no one.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    application

why you like silver:I have always been a fan of dark/cold characters and silver is most defiantly the best. His character design is just epic and the way he puts his past and family behind him is just majestic
    how you became a silver fan:I read the manga for ages and the first time I saw silver he was immediately my favourite pokemon character of all time.

Accepted!!!
    welcome to the club!!! feel free to join the current disscussion or a new one when i come up with one XD

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    application

Welcome to the club! If you find a subject for us to talk about feel free to post.... As you can see we lack of active members and of topics. xD

RAWK ON and welcome again.

hmm I have a topic for us!
    Who do you think is Silver's mother (if anything) or what happened her?

this is something I've been wondering for a while. and I want to know what you think could have happened/ it be

I think she was someone Silver never knew or she had died or something along those lines and Giovanni never brought it up to him. they already have a bad enough relationship and this would just make it worse I think. (I have also noticed a strange resemblance between Athena and Silver just to bring it up)

now DISCUSS PEOPLE, ANIMALS, PLANTS, LIVING THINGS, DEAD THINGS, AND THE NEVER ONCE ALIVE!!!

Ok!
    Firstly, Silvers dad is a big criminal organization leader. Since Silver has red hair, that must mean his mom has/had red hair. Since Giovanni is the leader of a crime organization/the Pokémon Mafia, his mom could be anything and anywhere. Since all the other Pokemon trainers have a mom and no dad, (RSE is an exception) I say Silvers mom is dead, a prostitute and/or a criminal herself. Other than this, I don't have a clue what Silvers mom is. We shall never know, this subject is lost in the umbra... forever.

RAWK ON
    Last edited by Necro101; 29th March 2013 at 8:04 PM.

nice response there well I also have no clue but it is one of those mysteries of the pokemon world some things we may never know like the heroes' dads/moms (since they only have 1(but May/Brendan)) well we shall never know though I wish I did... oh well some things are better left unknown

Silver's mother is probably a Nurse Joy. I guess we'll never know.. But it would be awesome to find out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Silver's mother is probably a Nurse Joy. I guess we'll never know.. But it would be awesome to find out though.
    Yeah, if they remake a Pokemon game and include Silver, we need to get to know more about his backstory. We received some HGSS about his dad, but other than that we don't have much. But we could consider it is a lot because some characters don't even have an interesting unique story.

RAWK ON

I agree. it would be interesting to see what the story developers would make it as well if he does indeed make a comeback which would be EPIC! silver is such an interesting mysterious character that I really want to know more about.

Sorry for not responding or posting this earlier, I was very occupied lately(and well still am). But, I have a topic now. My topic has to do with the Pokemon Adventures manga serie.

How do you think Silver (and all the others) felt like when he/they were kidnapped by the Masked man?

Per example; scared, happy, sad, excited, anxious, no reaction... etc (will respond later when I have time).

its fine ^U^ take your time im quite busy as well XD

I think silver was very scared and timid when he was captured being how he was so young like I think 3 when he was captured so I really think he felt extremely scared then he met blue who became his friend. the expirance could have had made his personality the way it is as well aside from the whole "son of teamrockets leader" thing which he didn't even learn about until much later in his life do I think the expirance did make him a very serious emotionless person and that he was really scared that is scarred him being taken like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    How do you think Silver (and all the others) felt like when he/they were kidnapped by the Masked man?
    I think Silver and all the others must of have been really scared, but at the same time curious and maybe also happy. Let me explain. He was obviously scared due to the fact that he was a kid and he was being kidnaped by a huge bird not knowing where he was going. Also due to a mask man kidnaping them. Secondly I think he might of have been curious at some point. I know I would of have been curious after i would of have accepted the fact that I was not going back home. Thirdly, he must of have felt happy due to the fact that he was learning many things and he had made a new friend named Blue/Green and that she was there to "support" him. He must of have been mixed by a torrent of emotions not knowing which one to sussed to. That is probably why he is who he is now and why it seems like he has "no" emotions other than anger and hatred.

Sorry for taking so much time to write this but I have been very occupied.

RAWK ON

hmm new topic then! man I wish other people would post responses well as the topic goes...
    What do you think Silver May be Like if he were never kidnapped by the Masked Man and lived and grew up with Giovanni?
    ill post my response later

I did join once then I became inactive for a long time so T.T
    nickname(optional):EJF
    why you like silver: I like his character design and development. The back story and his denial of giovanni being his father in the frlg chapter really touched me. His personality is one that I find really appealing.
    how you became a silver fan: I have always been a massive fan of the manga and silver is one of my favourite characters. He is the reason why I like the hgss chapter so much. I went to the shop and baught the 1st volume of the gsc series. The moment silver was on the page I liked him.
    who recomended you(if any): no one....

Also I made a banner a while back. Usw it if
    u want
    Last edited by Jazzy-Strings; 11th May 2013 at 8:36 AM.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

;U; welcome back to the club EJF im glad im starting to see a few more members popping up ^U^
    thank you for the banner ill add that to the OP now!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    hmm new topic then! man I wish other people would post responses well as the topic goes...
    What do you think Silver May be Like if he were never kidnapped by the Masked Man and lived and grew up with Giovanni?
    ill post my response later
    He would not be who he is now, and I think I would not like him. I think that Silver has a great backstory and that it reflects him very well. The only character that I find that has evolved/has a deep backstory is Silver. Certain gym leaders received a change of outfit, but whatever. No trainer that I can think of have as great of a backstory as Silver. I think that if he would not of have been captured by the mask man, he would not be as relevant. He would probably just be "another" character and be forgotten after a span of time. The reason I love Silver is because of his backstory and how it reflects him as a person. If he would not have been captured by the mask man, he would not have the same backstory and attitude, and might not even have any. Some characters in pokemon I feel have no emotions, and Silver is not one of them. When you read his text even in the game you can feel the mood he is in. Sad, depressed, chill...etc
    I deviated the main point, but this is all to say that Silver would not be the Silver we know and love if he had not been captured by the mask man.

RAWK ON
    Last edited by Necro101; 20th May 2013 at 9:05 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456