Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Thread

Hybrid View

Default Christmas Thread

Is it to early for this thread? I don't know.. but since stores are starting to advertise Christmas stuff I guess not. Anyway here's my list for this year I'm not really sure what I want.. but this is what I've came up with.

Wii U
    New Super Mario Bros U.
    Pre-paid credit card/gift card

Meh I don't know what else I want I'll probably ask for clothes and maybe another game for the 3DS or Ps3 and what not it's going to be tough with Hurricane Sandy even though my town wasn't really damaged besides a power outage.

I don't think it is too early.. Merry Christmas! Christmas should be nice this year.. I am excited. Michael Buble just came out with a new Christmas album, which is amazing. I am probably going to ask for some random things, not too much.

I guess it's not too early seeing as people are already preparing and there are Christmas deals going on everywhere. I've only recently come up with the realisation that I hate Christmas, and so I'm not asking for anything.

xxx

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/529/4b3...1322256141.jpg

I'll probably ask for a 3DS this year. And a Gamestop card.
    岩根雅明=♡

My parents are sweet. They still want to get me stuff for Christmas, but at the age of 19, you really do start to feel like you should be the one getting them gifts. But during these recessions and depressions and double dips and things, I guess I should be reaping the most out of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    My parents are sweet. They still want to get me stuff for Christmas, but at the age of 19, you really do start to feel like you should be the one getting them gifts. But during these recessions and depressions and double dips and things, I guess I should be reaping the most out of everything.
    I've been getting my parents gifts for years now, and I'm quite a bit younger than you. Fo' shame.

;~;

I should get a job.

SON OF A *****, it's November, it's bloody November, do you start to celebrate Independence day in May? Do you celebrate Easter in March? Nay, so yeah it is too early, or maybe I'm the only one here who realizes the date in which Christmas is on.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    SON OF A *****, it's November, it's bloody November, do you start to celebrate Independence day in May? Do you celebrate Easter in March? Nay, so yeah it is too early, or maybe I'm the only one here who realizes the date in which Christmas is on.
    I know Christmas is January 7th too. This thread is 2 months too early.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I know Christmas is January 7th too. This thread is 2 months too early.
    So .... most fo youys from the west have christmas on January.

in Philippines, Christmas is celebrated on December 25 (incidentally the day when Jesus was born according to the catholic bible) I guess I can understand why people from the west and subtrpics cannot celebrate the way the Pinoys can (you can sasy it the other way too).

The Snow.
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    So .... most fo youys from the west have christmas on January.

in Philippines, Christmas is celebrated on December 25 (incidentally the day when Jesus was born according to the catholic bible) I guess I can understand why people from the west and subtrpics cannot celebrate the way the Pinoys can (you can sasy it the other way too).

The Snow.
    It depends on what you mean by West. Technically the calendar that celebrates Christmas on January first is called the Eastern calendar, as it is used in places like Eastern Europe and the Middle East. In America (the contenent) and Western Europe they also celebrate it on the 25th.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

First, no need to get so angry just because people want to get in the holiday spirit before December. Also, I celebrate Easter in March sometimes. It can fall anywhere between 27th March and 28th April. At least something like that.

Anyway, I love the idea of a Christmas thread atm. I have my list written already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Do you celebrate Easter in March?
    I do hope your excuse for getting this embarrassingly wrong is that you aren't Christian, but then you shouldn't be moaning in this thread if that is the case

What I really want for Christmas are:
    - the Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XD
    - Pokémon Dream Radar (seeing as the Pikachu 3DS XL doesn't seem to come pre-equipped with it)
    - Either New Super Mario Bros. 2, New Art Academy, or somrthing like that
    - I guess some books would be nice, too...

I think that's asking for a bit too much, though. =p

This thread is offensive to those number people who don't call Christmas "Christmas." I demand it be changed to the "December Holidays thread" to accommodate that undefined number of people.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It's funny, I went with my grandparents on... Wednesday, I believe to Wal-Mart, and they had a Christmas section in the back.

Anyway, I have a list made out, but then my parents made a joke (maybe half-serious in the least) on how we kids don't give them anything. Well, I never know what to give my parents, if I do come up with something, then I give it to them.

So anyway, this is my list:

• Higurashi When They Cry Demon Exposing Arc vol. 1
    • Higurashi When They Cry Massacre Arc vol. 2
    • Wii Party
    • Pokémon White
    • The Girl Who Leapt Through Time DVD
    • Evanescence (2011 album)

It's not much, but it's about the amount of gifts I get every year (almost down to a "T" on what the formula is for gifts to the older kids), so I'm content.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    This thread is offensive to those number people who don't call Christmas "Christmas." I demand it be changed to the "December Holidays thread" to accommodate that undefined number of people.
    But then it'll be offensive to the people who call Christmas "Christmas".
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Let's just call it "The Christmas Holiday Thread" and everyone will be happy.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Let's just call it "The Christmas Holiday Thread" and everyone will be happy.
    you know this is the time of year that we shouldn't have to be politically correct all the ****ing time

I am receiving a iPod touch for christmas. I am in due need of a new one, my other touch has a broken earphone jack and my other even older nano has a syncing problem so a new one is much needed
    also getting gift cards and i already received a vehicle earlier this year so i am content
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

Maybe not offended, but people will nevertheless pick on the fact that it's called "December Holidays Thread" instead of "Christmas Thread". You can't please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Maybe not offended, but people will nevertheless pick on the fact that it's called "December Holidays Thread" instead of "Christmas Thread". You can't please everyone.
    Then please the majority?
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Then please the majority?
    That was exactly what I was trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I remember in High School when the Christmas tree was called a Holiday Tree for that same reason. The worst part was people became furious if you called it a Christmas tree.

Anyway, regarding Christmas I don't have my list yet. XDD;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

*claps*

For this Christmas I'll probably get some pokemon things, some games.
    Idk yet, it's a bit early. Maybe one of those new furbis. I know I'm way to old for it but Nostalgia ftw!
    Last edited by TherianForm; 3rd November 2012 at 4:57 AM.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    I'm going to try to change it to the December Holidays Thread.. it's just taking a long time to load.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast