Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Thread

-Paper Mario: Sticker Star
    -Microsoft Office
    -Money?

I pretty much like the atmosphere of Christmas. As long as my family and I get to sit by the fireplace and eat breakfast, there's not a lot to complain about.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I have no idea at the moment. I'm fine with anything really, and I'll probably just ask for money. Well, there is one thing that I ask/pray for every Christmas: peace on Earth. c:

A new brother mine is really annoying :3

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Since I'm in my 20s, I don't really have much to ask for. I enjoy the Christmas season myself, I know I get it from my mom, growing up we always had music playing, sweets were made and we always had Christmas dinner together as a family. Family is a big thing for me, so I am flying to see them (which is a gift enough for me). But my mom grew up with nothing, so every Christmas she makes sure we have gifts to open, so she starts asking for my list at the end of September.
    I was thinking about getting the Google Nexus 10 (I have no interest in the iPad), but after further research I don't think it will fit my needs. I am looking to attach a 1-2TB external portable hard drive, but I would only use it to read comics and watch movies.
    I'll probably get a new suit and some dress shoes. Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider Man and The Avengers on Blu-ray. 3DS XL, Black 2, White 2. Probably will get some money.
    My real problem is my girlfriend is asking me what I want, and I have no idea what to ask her for, maybe I will ask for the new Professor Layton.

I love everything about Christmas! Decorating and spending time with family and friends...plus watching the snow with hot chocolate. Then making snowmen and having snowball battles. And the stuffing at Christmas dinner mmmmmm I can't wait!!!
    my team:

My hope is to get a WiiU and ZombiU but that may be asking for too much. Hopefully I can convince my parents to make it a Christmas/Birthday combination present since they're so close to each other. If not, then all I can think of is Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

So lucky you guys celebrate Christmas.

It seems like alot of fun and even though I don't celebrate Christmas, it is my favourite time of the year.

Im actually not sure what I want for christmas. An iTunes gift card is a must, but maybe a 3ds, pokemon heart gold or pokemon white. And... Im really not sure just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    An iTunes gift card is a must
    Related

Tbh I wouldn't mind a new DS system, I still use the 1 edition Lite and it's crapped out on me.
    But I've been pushing for a Canon PowerShot.
    But I'd mostly like some new clothes(minecraft shirt!), pajamas and a bedspread. Dunno, I'll use that more than anything.

キバゴ

I'd like a Wii-U. However, I wasn't able to find a Wii until many months after it came out... We'll see how this will go. :/

I don't like asking for money/gift cards on Christmas. It's fine for Birthdays, but on Christmas, the stores are closed. I'd like to have something I can enjoy that day.

I'm going to do my gift shopping on Saturday instead of Friday. Less crazy that way...
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

For Christmas, what I'd really like in a perfect world are:

- Lollipop Chainsaw
    - Black2/White2
    - HeartGold
    - Money for clothes shopping
    - A new laptop (not gonna happen by any means lol)

I'd also like my games back that my dad borrowed out without asking my permission to do so that he has yet to get back for me after months... :\ I'd gladly give up everything to spend Christmas break in Illinois, though, with my best friend.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

my little bro found his "New" gamecube in the trunk of the car that was supposed to be for christmas ;_______;.... CURSE HIM FOR SEARCHING. DX

as for stuff I want...
    Wii U
    Preoaid card that works for the game Elsword (maybe 2)
    black ops 2
    and some new manga...thats it lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Merry Christmas to all! >.< It's never to early!

I asked for a new Gameboy advance SP cause my old one kicked the bucket not to long ago. :c I have my fingers crossed because places online are selling them for ridiculous prices.

"3rd time's a charm"

All of my presents shall be games for my 3ds, wii, and pc. I also have one surprise present though... PleasebeaWiiUPleasebeaWiiUPleasebeaWiiU!!
    Shaymin is amazing!
    ~ ★

Merry Christmas! I think from Santa ( lol my parents ) I'm going to get Football Manager 2013 for my laptop, and I'll probably get Pokemon White 2 for my DS and some books.

Okay, so I've narrowed my want list a bit:

- First two Inazuma Eleven games
    - Paper Mario: Sticker Star
    - Pikachu 3DS XL
    - Laptop?
    - iPhone case

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to get all of those (especially not the laptop), so... yeah. Decisions, decisions! D=

Also, is anyone here doing any kind of Secret Santa thing this year? I'm doing two - one for my class at school, and one here on SPPf (Shippers' Secret Santa).

I want clothes, and season one and two of Workaholics on dvd. I'm not asking for much...

I think I'll make matching t-shirts for my folks. They'll say witty things like "My other car is my son" or "This T-Shirt is brought to you by Carl's Jr." I don't know. Those aren't exactly witty, but you get what I'm saying. T-shirts. Clothes. I'm a cheap individual. I don't spend much money on the likes of others - Christmas is the time of year when I get stuff. However, as times changed, the duty called in which I had to buy things for myself.

I found fonts on the internet that automatically generate those weird Gothic swirly things you see on all the shirts now, so I guess that'll help or something.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I kind of want to get:

Pokemon B&W, B&W 2 (duh)

VALVe Complete Pack

Every game on my Steam wishlist

And (with like a .00000000000000001% chance) an Alienware M17x R4.

Other than that, I also would request that Santa Claus become real.

Other than that, have a holly jolly Christmas!

I want some money for miscellaneous stuff.
    I want a 3ds game, perhaps Paper Mario: Sticker star, perhaps Heartgold...and thats about it.
    A wii u would be great, but i know i'm not gettin that,
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

This year I'm trying to actually be on top of things for Christmas. I usually blow off my shopping until the week before, and end up getting really stressed out.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Well...BW2 cause I don't have it.
    the new PMD
    Conquest

and some other random games toys whatever.

Finally got the tree up tonight.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Well last year I had friends and others around so it wasn't all bad. This year I am completely by myself. So I'm prolly gonna eat a pound of chocolate on the 25th......yay...

Finally got the tree up today, now all we have to do is put up the lights.

All I want for Christmas this year is an iPod Touch. Still don't know what color I want since the one blue one is off limits since my sister got that one and we can't have the same color ._. not very happy about that

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast