Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Thread

I'm too old for Christmas but I'm hoping my parents will buy some candy for me anyway.

What do I want? I made a list.

Joaquin’s Christmas List

1. A Ipod Touch
    2. A real microphone for singing.
    3. Blonde Hair Dye
    4. Any one thing with a real ruby in it.
    5. Green Color Contacts with no power in them but make sure they are not poorly made ones. (Call Santa’s Optometrist)
    6. The newest HESS TRUCK.
    7. Remote control plane.
    8. Metroid Fusion
    9. Metroid Manga
    10. A Scarf for those chilly winter months
    11. FC Barcelona Jersey with Perez on the back. (any number on the jersey)
    12. Guinea Pig we go pick one
    TOP THREE MOST IMPORTANT (going backwards last one is most important.) 3. I pod Touch
    2. Guinea Pig
    1. Green eye contacts (Optometrist)

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Mmmn-hmn~My mother just bought me KH 365/2 days on ebay taday XD

It'll be fun to get to the parts with riku.....and just glance at the dream-like 'feeling' to all the little disney worlds. XD; fwee~^-^

Also, if anyone wants me to make them a christmas gift on blingee.com, just send me a lovely vm asking about zet~awwwlriiight? ;3 <3 x3
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

My tree is now up and decorated, and the lights are on outside! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
    And less than three weeks now!

As for Chili, guinea pigs are a great choice! I've had seven in my day, three of which are still here. They're great pets!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Well, I've got some Christmas lights up in my window. I don't have a tree, mostly because my little apartment doesn't have room for one. I might look into some smaller decorations, but I dunno.

As far as presents are concerned.. I don't really want anything. My dad is going to buy me a Cub's jersey. I might buy myself a TV, but that's not really a priority anyway. I'm more concerned with presents for other people. I have no idea what to get for my friends or family, hopefully I'll figure that out soon.

I think I'll pull the Christmas Tree out the closet tomorrow. It's a full size prelit Christmas Tree I got for a steal ($26) last year.

Not sure how I'll decorate this year. I'll probably dig through my storage tomorrow and see what's usable and slowly get it together over the week.

I don't have a tree, mostly because my little apartment doesn't have room for one.
    How about a tabletop tree? The really basic ones are about $10 a piece.

All I want is for Christmas is a the Perfect Grade 00 Raiser model kit. Sadly, that's probably all I'd get since with the importing and tax, it comes to just about $500. God, I screwed up on the glue on my last 3 model kits and had to toss them out, I pray such doesn't happen again.

Change of topic! Favourite Christmas special? Can be old or new, original or part of a series. For me, this is a tough one, I'm going to have to think on that one but I will give a shout out to Futurama's for standing out from the crowd.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

this is the wishlist i put on facebook:

peace and joy to all mankind
    candy
    iPhone 5 Lifeproof case (good luck on this one)
    jeans (skinny or low-rise slim straight, 28 waist, any color)
    $$$
    chocolate
    a pocket unicorn (any color, the sparklier the better)
    lots of purple and gold swag to bedazzle my dorm at TN Tech (again, the sparklier the better)
    candy
    iTunes gift card(s)
    $$$
    chocolate

in the event that one or more the above items cannot be found at major retailers nationwide, $$$ or chocolate is always an acceptable substitute. happy holidays, everyone.

Phineas & Ferb's christmas special is my favorite, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    How about a tabletop tree? The really basic ones are about $10 a piece.
    Something I've been considering. Not sure I'll have room to store it once the season is over though.. I need to look into the matter further.

Edit: as far as specials are concerned.. I guess I don't really have a favorite from a TV show, but it doesn't feel like Christmas to me until I've watched It's A Wonderful Life and/or A Christmas Story.

So uh I put up my tree Saturday. Two, actually. I actually went and cut them down myself too, so that was fun. F*cking bowsaws are sick.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

What I want is

Skyrim
    Assassin's Creed 3
    Boots
    A mini lamp (My room has no light ._. )

Now I need to get presents for my family :3

Everyone's wishlists are so long 0.0

For me:
    -3 CDs, I'll probably just get one or two of them
    -New pair of Converse
    -Some sort of sweater
    -Perler beads

This is what I want this year

A new iPod Touch (don't know which color though, I want the blue but my sister got that one)
    Pokemon White 2 (have Black 2 but we're low on money now so I haven't gotten it yet..)
    A desk for my room (seriously need one of those, I can't keep staying at the kitchen table)
    Tickets to see Taylor Swift (HUGE fan of hers, I just want to see her in concert so bad)

That's all I can really think of now.

My mom got the tree up and I posted some pictures on Instagram. I'm finally going to start doing my shopping on Friday since I get paid. I know what I'm getting my dad and my brother but my sister and my mom, i have no idea. I keep asking them and I never get an answer.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Well maybe this weekend we might put up the tree <.> And do blue and silver colors this year :P :3

Want I want for christmas... Nothing really. I guess i just want to see The Hobbit movie. Thats all I want X3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    My tree is now up and decorated, and the lights are on outside! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
    And less than three weeks now!

As for Chili, guinea pigs are a great choice! I've had seven in my day, three of which are still here. They're great pets!
    I want a boy this time. Used to have a girl, name was Gorgeous because she was. She is gone now but she was the best. My next one if I get one will Be Louis.

My tree isn't even decorated yet. The blasted thing keeps tipping over, and I'm beginning to wish I put up my fake tree instead this year. But no, my roomie insisted that we have the "Holiday Smell." Just doesn't feel like Christmas without a broken back and angry relatives on the phone, now, am I right?

Speaking of which, I completely killed my voice yelling at my relatives about holiday semantics over the phone the other day. "You need to call us more often," they say, "Why aren't you married yet?" They ask, keeping me on the phone until I can't speak anymore. My vocal chords still ache with apprehension from the whole affair.

As for my favorite holiday special, I suppose I like those old Rank and Bass stop motion specials the best. Almost all of my in-jokes are derivative of Rank and Bass.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

There are a lot of things I'd like to ask for for Christmas, but right now I just am probably gonna ask for professional paintbrushes, copic markers, or a replacement music player since mine kind of took a bath...... I know my parents won't buy me the smartphone I really want, so I'm not even going to ask.
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    My tree isn't even decorated yet. The blasted thing keeps tipping over, and I'm beginning to wish I put up my fake tree instead this year. But no, my roomie insisted that we have the "Holiday Smell." Just doesn't feel like Christmas without a broken back and angry relatives on the phone, now, am I right?

Speaking of which, I completely killed my voice yelling at my relatives about holiday semantics over the phone the other day. "You need to call us more often," they say, "Why aren't you married yet?" They ask, keeping me on the phone until I can't speak anymore. My vocal chords still ache with apprehension from the whole affair.

As for my favorite holiday special, I suppose I like those old Rank and Bass stop motion specials the best. Almost all of my in-jokes are derivative of Rank and Bass.
    haven't gotten my tree yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Let's just call it "The Christmas Holiday Thread" and everyone will be happy.
    you know this is the time of year that we shouldn't have to be politically correct all the ****ing time

I am receiving a iPod touch for christmas. I am in due need of a new one, my other touch has a broken earphone jack and my other even older nano has a syncing problem so a new one is much needed
    also getting gift cards and i already received a vehicle earlier this year so i am content

Sooooo around eighteen days left....

I'm hearing more and more Christmas songs every day, so I'll ask:
    What's everyone's favorite Christmas carol/song? Mine would have to be Jingle Bell Rock.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Sooooo around eighteen days left....

I'm hearing more and more Christmas songs every day, so I'll ask:
    What's everyone's favorite Christmas carol/song? Mine would have to be Jingle Bell Rock.
    I'd probably say Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, simply because it's the only Christmas song that will constantly get randomly sung by people I know in the middle of July.. Yeah, that didn't quite make sense, but oh well.

Also, I'm so happy about my tree. It's four feet tall and black xD

Also, it only has red ornaments, so it's awesome.

Bought myself an iPad Mini last night for Christmas. My mom wrapped it after I brought it home. Can't use it until Christmas
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

All I hear on the radio at work is christmas songs haha, even before december they were playing the xmas songs. I have no idea what my favourite christmas song is though. My tree probably wont be going up this year, it has not been up since xmas 2009 anyway. As for presents some nice new tools, and a tool box are on the top of my list and mabye a new xbox game. I have no idea if I will be working on christmas day but I will have to on christmas eve =/. If I am not going into work I will be eating chocolate all day long =D.
    Heart Gold team:

Credits: Nakashima

Um, anybody know a cheap PC gaming computer for under $400.0 that can play the following:

Arctic Combat

The Lord of the Rings online

PlanetSide 2

Valve complete pack

And run those at a smooth FPS, with low ping, and good visuals? I know it would be hard, but seriously...

I was thinking about asking for a 3DS. The other day when I mentioned it to my mom and told her how much it was, she reacted as though it was more then she was looking to spend, or at least that it was more then she thought it would be. Anyway, after we got home I was sitting around when she came up to me and said "Is this it?". It turned out there was one on the front page of a Target ad, and they were on sale for $40 off. She went out to a few places today, Target being among them, so I'm hopeful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post

We've put up a fake tree for the past few years, and I've grow to like it. It's easier to deal with, I think. And it's not decorated yet, or even put up, partly because we've got a 2.5 year old that will probably be messing with it non-stop, partly because we've got a cat that's always trying to get into it, and partly because we're lazy.

And I'm greatful I don't have relatives like that. I don't think I've talked to any of my extended family on the phone for years. Not that I hate them, I'm just not talkactive.
    I don't really love any normal Christmas song (or hate them, unless they're played all the time), but there's this old Garmin commercial, sung to the tune of Carol of the Bells, that was played only around Christmas time that I liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Also, I'm so happy about my tree. It's four feet tall and black xD

Also, it only has red ornaments, so it's awesome.
    Is that like a Texas Tech tree or something (or other sports team)?
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 9th December 2012 at 10:33 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast