Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Thread

Man, I would love a newer netbook. Traditional laptops can be pretty bulky (and the ones that aren't are usually very pricey). Any suggestions?

Moving on from that, I'd just like to say that christmas is too commercialized. The corporations are really what are driving the holidays, and the hype about it is all stimulated by the companies. Not the traditional christian holiday it used to be.
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post
    Is this a wishlist thread? If sooo:
    Clothes
    Money
    Bonbons
    See's Candy
    Mechanical pencils with extra lead and erasers
    Upgrade my iPhone 4s to 5
    Trip to France
    Brownies
    BONBONS AND BROWNIES YAAAY MY FAVORITE THINGS EVER!!! YAY!

Honestly my list is the aforementioned things that make my otherwise pathetic life epic and a few books and video games. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    Man, I would love a newer netbook. Traditional laptops can be pretty bulky (and the ones that aren't are usually very pricey). Any suggestions?

Moving on from that, I'd just like to say that christmas is too commercialized. The corporations are really what are driving the holidays, and the hype about it is all stimulated by the companies. Not the traditional christian holiday it used to be.
    Yeah, celebrating somebody's birth 2,012 years ago sure seems exciting today.

I'm only allowed get one present each Christmas. I don't have a lot to ask for since I have everything I want. This Christmas I'm asking for a pen that I can use to draw on the computer rather than use the mouse. I want to become and artist and the pictures made on the computer look nicer than ones done on paper. I'm not too hyped for this Christmas.

....Except maybe for the fact I can go see my cousins. I love seeing them.

I'm slowly starting to despise Christmas music with a burning passion. I hate mall jobs...

I'm hoping for a DigiTech Whammy guitar pedal and a copy of paper mario: sticker star.
    Want to make a few extra bucks every month just browsing the internet like you already do? Join TopLine! Click here!

Great Success!:

Current hunts:
    WHITE VERSION
    1622 eggs
    34 eggs
    39 eggs
    Route 3- 303 RE's

White version FC: 3439 4189 5289
    Black Version 2 FC: 1335 6969 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I'm slowly starting to despise Christmas music with a burning passion. I hate mall jobs...
    Christmas music is awful had to go to Walmart for two hours, Xmas music ALL THE TIME...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Well mom say's my game came in the mail now...so far, it's all I know i'm getting this year :P But i'm okay with that.

Christmas is about giving, not getting, anyways~
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Well my mom made a ton chocolate chip cookies today, so I know Christmas is coming quickly! I look forward to those cookies every year!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

On my Wishlist for my stocking, I want a new pair of headphones since my current one is slowly dying.

tbh, it's hard to say what I'd like for christmas.

i have a huge wishlist of books and vinyl I'd love to get, would rather really love to get

but then again, if there's something I'd like I'd like to use, maybe some really nice clothes or a Multiway AC adapter for my guitar pedals

of course, the more simple intangible things are also very much moreso appreciated in my book than materialistic things like these.

we should do a christmas card exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    but then again, if there's something I'd like I'd like to use, maybe some really nice clothes
    Past couple years all I've asked for are clothes. I hated getting clothes as a kid, but I love it now that I'm an adult. I'm always in need of more professional attire.

im hoping to get dragon quest 4 and 5 theyre very old games that were remade for DS though they have a great storyline

I love christmas! Im hoping that i will get the samsung galaxy ace 2 this year, unfortunately no pokemon goods this year =(
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

But would you be as excited for Christmas without the presents?

I know I wouldn't be.

I haven't done any shopping yet, mostly because no one in my family has made much of a list. We've got our tree standing, but it's not decorated yet. Hopefully we can take care of that tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    If there were no presents at all, it wouldn't be as exciting- of course, I like to get things, but I also like to give presents that the receiver will enjoy.

My family usually gets together for dinner, though, so it'd be a lot like Thanksgiving, which I do get excited for.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

All I can say is Happy Easter!

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Past couple years all I've asked for are clothes. I hated getting clothes as a kid, but I love it now that I'm an adult. I'm always in need of more professional attire.
    I definitely agree with this. I've only asked for clothes this year also. Definitely nice having an extra pair of jeans, sweaters, t shirts, etc.

My younger self would be ashamed. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post

I know I wouldn't be.
    Better than just celebrating some guy birth from 2,012 years ago, lol.

Because she had to pack stuff up and move back home for three weeks, I went to my cousin's dorm to help her. She had a bunch of Christmas lights hung up all around her room.

I wish my family was as festive as she is. Still, it's almost never boring around Christmas time, with all those big family dinners and the exchange of presents and money and all. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    you know this is the time of year that we shouldn't have to be politically correct all the ****ing time
    `Twas a joke... but yeah, agreed all the way. That's why I was happy to have seen a Christmas tree at college this week, I seriously don't recall a Christmas tree last year except for a Menorah.

Anyhoo, as Christmas gets closer, I'm learning that everyone's coming over to my house this year on Christmas Eve, I still don't know what we're having for dinner, Dad bought a new board game for the occasion called "Fact or Crap" (Dad's weird like that), and I found the Amazon UPS boxes in my parents' walk-in closet (right there in the open, too). I think I got my manga for sure xD.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Anyhoo, as Christmas gets closer, I'm learning that everyone's coming over to my house this year on Christmas Eve, I still don't know what we're having for dinner, Dad bought a new board game for the occasion called "Fact or Crap" (Dad's weird like that), and I found the Amazon UPS boxes in my parents' walk-in closet (right there in the open, too). I think I got my manga for sure xD.
    My cousins and I used to play Apples to Apples all the time on Christmas, but the hype of that inevitably started to die down after some of them started to leave for college and outgrew the "predictability" of the game.

Cards Against Humanity, anyone? Or Mafia, Mafia is always good. (:

What i really want for christmas is a DS and a pokemon game black 2 or white 2.

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

One thing I forgot to mention is that one of my cousins really likes playing trading card games. If I get him a deck or a booster pack or something, he might get me playing that game, and I don't really want to be playing whatever he plays only because he'll pester me to play it with him incessantly.

But still, if I don't get him anything, I'll feel really bad. :/

We got our tree decorated today, finally. My little niece was there, and was really exciting about looking at everything (i.e., taking it out of the box and putting it on the floor or tree). We let her hang up some non-fragile ornaments near the bottom of the tree, although she put up 7 or 8 on a couple close branches, so we had to spread those out. When it came time to hang up some breakable stuff, I tried to help her by holding her up higher. She hung up the first, then the next one she grabbed she smashed in her hands. Fortunately she wasn't hurt badly, but she did get a small cut on her thumb. After that I just had her sit and tell me were I should put things.

Also, I got the 'Jingle Bell Rock' song stuck in my head. WHAT THE HECK IS A JINGLE HOP OR JINGLE HORSE?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast