Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Thread

I am absolutely in the Christmas mood at the moment. Woo

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

3DS. Along with a couple of games, especially Mario Kart 7.

I already have all if not, most of the games I want.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    3DS. Along with a couple of games, especially Mario Kart 7.

I already have all if not, most of the games I want.
    I'd just want the DS before the games since I need a new DS, mine acts up WAY TO MUCH

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I'm gonna pull a Shoppers Drug Mart customers and rant on the Serebii Facebook page (assuming there is one which there probably isn't) that you're talking about Christmas too early.

Just kidding.

I'll have my roommate run down to the local Staples to make a permanent copy of my 900-some odd page long binder on Artificial Intelligence and how it applies to mind theory, as the copy I have is theoretically not mine - Rather, it is on loan from my uncle, on account of the fact that I did not write the contents within.

And maybe I'll go buy Black 2 while I'm at it. That'll be my Christmas this year in a nutshell.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I havn't given my list too much thought yet, but so far I want pokemon cards, sanrio items (like stickers, plushies), gift cards and money.
    Not sure how I feel about the WiiU yet but I'm thinkning about it.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 0559-7304-2908

Breeding accomplishments:
    Adamant with Thick Fat ability 31/?/31/31/31/31
    Adamant with Blaze ability; dragon dance and outrage 31/31/31/31/?/31
    Adamant with egg moves ice punch, dragon dance and aqua jet 31/31/31/31/?/31

Current project: ;696; Jolly with egg moves ice fang and fire fang *completed*

Is this a wishlist thread? If sooo:
    Clothes
    Money
    Bonbons
    See's Candy
    Mechanical pencils with extra lead and erasers
    Upgrade my iPhone 4s to 5
    Trip to France
    Brownies
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 9th November 2012 at 11:27 PM.

I love Christmas! For me though now Christmas isn't about presents (I often have a lie-in on Christmas morning now, that excitement has gone, never to return) it's about that festive feeling in the air and spending time with family. This is my list so far:
    Oasis poster (my favourite band)
    Kaiser Chiefs poster (second favourite band)
    New calendar
    New set of headphones
    Chocolate

Dunno what to get my mum, but I expect she'll start to drop hints any day now. I'm male so I rely entirely on her veiled suggestions.

Bleh, I don't want anything.

I am not a huge fan of christmas. And I have no big wishes. Except for socks. I need socks

Well Merry christmas. As usual, I personally have no big wishes as my birthday passed in october and i have everything I wanted (a nice bike and a nice bari sax), so I just want money for iTunes. And what Adalricus said above me. One can never have too many socks.

So far my Christmas list consists of money and gift cards. I would rather buy my own gifts then have my parents pick them out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    So far my Christmas list consists of money and gift cards. I would rather buy my own gifts then have my parents pick them out for me.
    Same. Such a great feeling when you have that liberation.

I dont really have any Christmas wishes. Gift Cards/money is always welcome. As for what Im getting my family, I dont know what Im getting for my mom, maybe a book, for my sisters for one gift cards, for the other a necklace. I dunno what for my dad yet either but I have time to decide.

If I could get a Kingdom Hearts ds game for christmas that'd be pretty cool.

I'm waiting till Easter to get white 2, I think (i think my brother's getting black 2 anyways so i would have to get white 2 lol~).

Since oil bills are kind of high for us I don't want a lot of money being spent on me this year.

Its more importent my brother is spent on a bit more since Christmas Eve is his birthday anyways (he already got some gifts from his girlfriend, actually. a couple of sega dreamcast games~so all he really wants now is one of the new pokemon games, like i said, he probably will get black 2. I plan on watching him play it before i get my game xD; maybe. even though it might spoil a bit....)
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Let's see...

Video Games
    PS3
    Vocaloid game for PS3 if they have one for America...if not, then SCREW YOU JAPAN!
    Scooter. Cuz Imma boss xD
    Pokemon Plushies
    Money
    Easy Bake Oven
    And more Video games. Screw Clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

I celebrate Hanukkah, but this should be good enough to post here.

My Hanukkah Wishlist is:
    New Super Mario Bros 2
    Paper Mario Sticker Star
    DBZ Budokai HD Collection
    Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition
    3DS Eshop card

First night of Hanukkah is December 8, which isn't too far away!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

My birthday is so close to christmas it makes me angry. but it's worth it since the only thing I really want is a Laptop, and my parent's already said that I would get it for my birthday, so I might as well spend my extra money on them.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Thinking about it, I pretty much need a new laptop - our old computer lags waaaaaay too much, and my mum doesn't let me use her laptop that often.

The biggest thing I want for Xmas is lots of gift cards to clothing stores......I haven't been clothes shopping in forever because I can't afford it!!
    I would also like to finally find the Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns that mysteriously disappeared from my table.......

Phone
    Computer (although considering the price on a decent one these days, I might have to do this one myself)
    Beatles albums
    Pokemon B or W 2
    Money

Considering Christmas hasn't come yet, I suppose I can pull out a wishlist, but I don't think I'll be asking much this year. Though I don't mind other miscellaneous items (like clothes, gift cards, money, etc.).

• iPhone 5 (Likely one of my top priorities since my dad mentioned to me we're switching providers soon, and we're in need of new cell phones.)
    • Xbox 360 (Least, hoping so. o.o I kinda want to try something new.)
      --- Soul Calibur IV and/or Soul Calibur V. (I know these games have had mixed reviews, but I own Soul Calibur II for the GC. I kinda wanna try getting back to this series.)
      --- Any of the Blazblue games. (I heard this series is pretty good, so I want to try it out, too.)
    • League of Legends Riot Points Card (Optional.)
    • Nintendo 3DS eshop Card (Optional.)

As for what I plan to get for others, I believe my parents and I have already planned a couple of presents for some of our relatives. xD
    And then, I already have my present in the making that I'll be mailing out to my boyfriend in exactly a month from now. (My planned date to send it is 12/14. I plan to send it early because our anniversary is closer than Christmas.)

Also being serious, the only thing I really care about is the Christmas spirit. That, and personally, I already have my most true and favorite gift of all time... ^^;
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Meh, there's not that much I want for Christmas this year. There's hardly any good games coming out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

All I want for Christmas is my cousins to have Christmas with us (been 3-5 years since they last did)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Currently, I have nothing on my list but a new pair of shoes after I spoiled my newest pair with bleach... But, I may be getting a new pair before the holidays.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast