Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Thread

I got an unexpected Christmas present from my parents on Thursday - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Well, I kinda just asked my dad if he could get it for me, and he said yes, so it's not exactly a present from him, but still.

That's two things I've gotten so far, along with Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I don't know if my parents have anything else for me, so I guess I'll just have to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I got an unexpected Christmas present from my parents on Thursday - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Well, I kinda just asked my dad if he could get it for me, and he said yes, so it's not exactly a present from him, but still.
    Well, I don't think a present has to be a gift that's given to you unknowingly, so I'd still count that as a present. :P

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Went to the mall really early today and was there for a good two hours shopping and got my mom and my sister's presents. Also got my blue iPod Touch today (32GB)

Oh, I really can't wait for Christmas so excited now.

I'd like an Xbox for Christmas. I've had a PS3 for a while, but it just doesn't cut it.

Got a Nerf gun today. From church. I don't go to church (I don't really have a religion), but my sister and parents do. I thought I was too old for it, and I am. But I absolutely loved it!
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Went to the mall really early today and was there for a good two hours shopping and got my mom and my sister's presents. Also got my blue iPod Touch today (32GB)

Oh, I really can't wait for Christmas so excited now.
    Ooh, nice! (:

I'm pretty excited as well. I should probably go shopping soon. I don't usually go on any sort of shopping spree, but this year might be an exception for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'm pretty excited as well. I should probably go shopping soon. I don't usually go on any sort of shopping spree, but this year might be an exception for no reason.
    I still need to get my dad a gift and I have no idea what to get him. The thing is if I was to get him a Rangers hat, he wouldn't ever wear it. He already has a hat and it's falling apart too. I might get my brother a pair of pajama's from Kohl's or just give him my old blue bumper from my iPhone.

Recently, I got new gifts and didn't need to wait 'till Christmas eve/morning to open them and I got a new hankerchief, an Iron Man shirt, shades and underwear. I also got quite a lot of money too from some relatives.

This Christmas I'm sure is gonna be pretty simple unlike the previous Christmases. Last year's was more simple though.

I still need to get my dad a gift and I have no idea what to get him. The thing is if I was to get him a Rangers hat, he wouldn't ever wear it. He already has a hat and it's falling apart too. I might get my brother a pair of pajama's from Kohl's or just give him my old blue bumper from my iPhone.
    It's the thought that counts. Really!

Having said that, I wouldn't give your old blue bumper to your brother. It doesn't really seem very thoughtful, in my opinion. But that's just me.

It's the thought that counts. Really!

Having said that, I wouldn't give your old blue bumper to your brother. It doesn't really seem very thoughtful, in my opinion. But that's just me.
    Yeah, that's true. I know he likes the pajama's they have at kohl's so I may go there tomorrow.

Yeah, I probably won't. He does have the iPhone 5 now and I have the 4S so I doubt it'll fit his phone. Maybe an iTunes gift card and a pair of pajama's?

I don't like to expect much for christmas cause I know the value of a dollar. Im very happy with gifts cards and a new shirt here or there. But when it comes to HUGE gifts like the Wii U or 3DS, I usually am the one to buy em.

Now let us talk about Christmas don'ts...
    What shouldn't you do on christmas. Here is one for starters...

Don't buy gift wrap that costs more than the damn gift. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I WANNA KEEP THE GIFT WRAP OR THE DAMN GIFT!

ANd don't send me 12 dollars and 32 cents in a Christmas Card.... WHAT THE HELLLLLL?

Yeah, that's true. I know he likes the pajama's they have at kohl's so I may go there tomorrow.

Yeah, I probably won't. He does have the iPhone 5 now and I have the 4S so I doubt it'll fit his phone. Maybe an iTunes gift card and a pair of pajama's?
    Perhaps. (:

Does whoever you're giving the iTunes gift card to use the service at all?

So my parents decided to do some last minute Christmas shopping and I wrote Super Mario Bros 2 on my list. Just three more days here.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    So my parents decided to do some last minute Christmas shopping and I wrote Super Mario Bros 2 on my list. Just three more days here.
    2 more hours until midnight, here, so basically two days.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Since my grandam passed, my grandpa is sort of a wreck, so me my aunt and cousins went shopping for my little brther and sister. Who live with my grandpa. They wanted beats, but all my friends have beats, adn they say skullcandy is better. so we almost bought some skullcandy's until my cousin saw the Soul by Ludacris. So my 10 yr old bro and 9 yr old sis are getting headphones. I told my grandpa he could just give me money so ic ould buy what i wanted, but he said he'll will get me the new ipod. 8 gigs. Ill use it for games, since i know how to put music on for free. plus i have my phone for music. But do you know how hard it is to find ipods? We went ot 4 different stores. MY lil bro and sis, got last's generatoin ipods, i got the newest one. Black. I wanted a different color, but hey i aint crying, since they was so hard to find. Plus i'll probably just get a case for it. I can tell you already my lil bro and sis will either crakck the ipods, forget the passwords they tell put on it after i tell them not to, or both. Gosh dang i hate little siblings. -_-
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

3DS XL is a must!!! Pokemon White 2 is a must!!!

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    The original NES cartridge of Super Mario Bros. 2?

I don't think it's actually that expensive. The real question is whether or not you have an NES to play it on. o:

In church some kid said happy holidays to me... I'm like dude, you're in church, you can say Merry Christmas without getting frowned at. It's just sad that kids now say happy holidays because its "politically incorrect" to say things that pertain to their religion.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    In church some kid said happy holidays to me... I'm like dude, you're in church, you can say Merry Christmas without getting frowned at. It's just sad that kids now say happy holidays because its "politically incorrect" to say things that pertain to their religion.
    That assumption of yours could be entirely incorrect. You have no idea why that kid said happy holidays, so why get upset over it?

Even if you do know, 100%, why the kid said happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas, why should it matter what some random kid said to you? You're reading too much in to it.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to my cousin's house. I'm sure we'll have an awesome time there since my cousins and I usually do lots of fun stuff. Other than that this Christmas won't be too special since I'm not all that excited about getting a tablet pen, but that's not what Christmas is about.

I wish I was still at the age where I could ask my parents for things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I wish I was still at the age where I could ask my parents for things.
    I don't think there is an age limit for wanting things.

It is more of an ettiquite thing. You only tell people what you want if they ask first. Or if they are dressed in a Santa suit.

The name of this thread should be changed to "PRESENTS!" (not that there is anything wrong with sharing your lists with strangers)

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Put up our decorations today. All the presents are under the tree, and from what I can tell, I'm glad I wasn't in work today. Apparently there were queues the length of the store. Granted when I say not in work I was still at my second job, but that was far more christmassy and laid back. Plus we even had a famous comedian pop into the coffee shop for a drink!

My shiny pokemon: as well as shiny Snivy I got from some randomer japanese guy over the GTS
    Y Friend Code 2793-1497-1708
    Friend Safari: Poison, Gloom, Muk and Garbodor!

Play Ocarina Of Time. Get to Ganon. Replace Ganon with Emboar and tell me he doesn't fit right in? The truth is out, Ganon has escaped, and is now in the form of a Pokemon!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    The name of this thread should be changed to "PRESENTS!" (not that there is anything wrong with sharing your lists with strangers)
    Once in eighth grade, I told everybody in homeroom that I wanted something for Christmas, and a few days later somebody that I didn't know who was in my homeroom got it for me.

It was weird.

The original NES cartridge of Super Mario Bros. 2?

I don't think it's actually that expensive. The real question is whether or not you have an NES to play it on. o:
    I meant "New" my bad.

Plus it's the game I claimed so why not?

I got a lovely scrapbooking set, a subscription to my favorite magazine, and a gift card to Jo-Ann Fabrics.
    I'm going to use it to get quilting fabric and batting, and some new baking equipment.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast