Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars discussion

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    I don't hate prequels. In fact, I love them. I also love Originals.
    I dont hate them either. Could they have been better? Hell yea, but it still expanded on the story

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I am a huge fan of Star Wars but i completely hated the prequels
    I liked them >_<

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Well, yes. Disney isn't going to let a viable property that they now own sit on another corporation's network, are they?

It fits Disney XD far, far, far better than it does the Disney Channel, and the former is in more than enough homes that it's not at all as if the show is going to be hidden away somewhere.
    Ya except Disney XD is on like channel 222 for me which you have to pay for unlike disney channel which you get with disney channel -_-. So yes it is hidden away.

I would rather watch star wars on disney channel istead of half of the **** they have on that channel now.

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya except Disney XD is on like channel 222 for me which you have to pay for unlike disney channel which you get with disney channel -_-. So yes it is hidden away.

I would rather watch star wars on disney channel istead of half of the **** they have on that channel now.
    the disney channel is a shadow of its former self

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

For you. And I suppose that's... sort of unfortunate for you, I guess...? It doesn't change the fact that the channel is in more than enough homes that no, it isn't hidden away. Big decisions aren't made with one person in mind.

See above. What "you" - you, individually - would rather do is sort of immaterial. The point remains: Clone Wars fits what they do with Disney XD a thousand times better than what they do with the Disney Channel. There isn't really even a debate about this.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 13th November 2012 at 5:59 PM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Don't you get Disney XD when you get a package that includes the Disney Channel? It's been like this since forever for me.

No, to be sure, Disney XD is on a different tier than the Disney Channel in most cable and satellite packages. Which doesn't change the fact that it's in a very significant number of households, but still.

-----
    Words to|live by

No, to be sure, Disney XD is on a different tier than the Disney Channel in most cable and satellite packages. Which doesn't change the fact that it's in a very significant number of households, but still.
    The point is that you have to pay more to get it so they will undoubtably lose fans of the show. Plus they will most likely change the time and date again. The only good part about disney is that they might show it at a later time in the day.

And I don't understand how it fits disney XD more either. The only shows I know that are on disney xd are the same kinds that are on disney channel except for that tron show.

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

The point is that you have to pay more to get it so they will undoubtably lose fans of the show.
    Not how it works. At all. If that were the case, then no first-run show would ever air on XD because no one would watch. Obviously, this is not the case.

And I don't understand how it fits disney XD more either.
    Then you don't know what Disney XD airs. Which is fine - if you don't have the channel, then obviously you wouldn't know what their programming is like. I don't get the channel either, in the interest of full disclosure.

With that said, if you don't know what the channel airs, why try and judge on the basis of what you don't know?

-----
    Words to|live by

hey i heard that JJ Abrams turned down directing SW VII... thoughts?
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    that is a shame!! With his creative genius behind show like Fringe....he would have been good

B

Despite how awesome he'd be and he could possibly bridge the pointless conflict of Trekkies vs. Wookiees, he'd be bearing the weight two fantastic sci-fi franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    that is a shame!! With his creative genius behind show like Fringe....he would have been good

B
    according to the article it was due to him directing star treck and that he didnt want to be the one to "destroy" one of his favorite series.
    Live long and prosper

If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

according to the article it was due to him directing star treck and that he didnt want to be the one to "destroy" one of his favorite series.
    That makes sense. He did an amazing job with the last Star Trek. Im personally hoping Matthew Vaughn (X-Men First Class) is the director. That movie was awesome and I think he would be a good fit for Star Wars.

If heard rumors about it being Michael Bay, anyone know if there is any validity to that?

B

If heard rumors about it being Michael Bay, anyone know if there is any validity to that?

B
    Such rumors should never come to pass.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 15th November 2012 at 4:44 PM.

That makes sense. He did an amazing job with the last Star Trek. Im personally hoping Matthew Vaughn (X-Men First Class) is the director. That movie was awesome and I think he would be a good fit for Star Wars.

B
    i havent heard that but idk.

i thought the guy who did hunger games was doing it?
    i just was suprrised that JJ denied the request.
    Live long and prosper

i havent heard that but idk.

i thought the guy who did hunger games was doing it?
    i just was suprrised that JJ denied the request.
    I know the writer for Hunger Games (Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine) is writing the script for SW, but as far as the director goes I was under the impression there hadnt been a decision made. I think Bay would be a terrible choice. Personally I think Christopher Nolan (Inception, DKR) would be an excellent choice.

I was surprised as well that JJ turned it down, but the new ST is scheduled for release next and SW for 2015, probably thought it wouldnt be enough time

B

I know the writer for Hunger Games (Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine) is writing the script for SW, but as far as the director goes I was under the impression there hadnt been a decision made. I think Bay would be a terrible choice. Personally I think Christopher Nolan (Inception, DKR) would be an excellent choice.

I was surprised as well that JJ turned it down, but the new ST is scheduled for release next and SW for 2015, probably thought it wouldnt be enough time

B
    really?
    i have heard rumers abou ST but nothing definate.
    Oh he's writing the script, gottcha.
    i think JJwould have been good. i do not like Tim Burton (disney has been using him alot lately, so i hope they dont get any ideas)
    Live long and prosper

really?
    i have heard rumers abou ST but nothing definate.
    Oh he's writing the script, gottcha.
    i think JJwould have been good. i do not like Tim Burton (disney has been using him alot lately, so i hope they dont get any ideas)
    Really to what?

my only new about ST comes from IMDB.com. As for Burton...that is a toss up for me. I think he would be creative but there is a line he is likely to cross. If it was Burton at least we know of at least one actor that will be in the movie

B

Really to what?

my only new about ST comes from IMDB.com. As for Burton...that is a toss up for me. I think he would be creative but there is a line he is likely to cross. If it was Burton at least we know of at least one actor that will be in the movie

B
    Really to what?
    ^the ST thing

im going to guess that that actor is johnny depp? XD
    a lot of his movies are good but...they get very strange XD
    but alic in wonderland wasnt to bad (special effects wise)
    Live long and prosper

Really to what?
    ^the ST thing

im going to guess that that actor is johnny depp? XD
    a lot of his movies are good but...they get very strange XD
    but alic in wonderland wasnt to bad (special effects wise)
    Ok, i was a little lost. You would be correct on the Johnny Depp thing. I think it would be fun to see Depp play a Jack Sparrow'esq character but in a SW setting. Could be fun

B

Exceedingly doubtful, if for no other reason than the fact that he has the next entry in his own film mega-franchise to start working on.

-----
    Words to|live by

Exceedingly doubtful, if for no other reason than the fact that he has the next entry in his own film mega-franchise to start working on.
    That is what I was thinking. I expected it was pure rumor. In all honesty he would ruin the films....in my opinion at least

B

That is what I was thinking. I expected it was pure rumor. In all honesty he would ruin the films....in my opinion at least

B
    i'm kinnda oblivious to this cuz i have no idea who this guy is XD
    but it would be hillarious if they got george lucas to do it XD
    but i just hope that whoever does it does a good job with it.
    Live long and prosper

i'm kinnda oblivious to this cuz i have no idea who this guy is XD
    but it would be hillarious if they got george lucas to do it XD
    but i just hope that whoever does it does a good job with it.
    Michael Bay is the director of the Transformers movies

B

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast