Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars discussion

http://starwars.com/news/attack-of-t...confirmed.html
    ^here it is, they might have made a typo.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Has anyone played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and if yes what do you think about that game?
    I think it's a very good game and I think Galen Marek is a very good characters and I really like the game's story.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Has anyone played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and if yes what do you think about that game?
    I think it's a very good game and I think Galen Marek is a very good characters and I really like the game's story.
    I didn't mind it. Could have been better. Loved the graphics though.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Speaking of Star Wars, who like Star Wars Battlefront 2?

Haven't yet but I might get them soon. Everyone says the second one was better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    I liked it, I don't have it but me and my friend would play it for hours at his place.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My favorite star wars game on the playstation. Its a shame everything fell through on BF3

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    My favorite star wars game on the playstation. Its a shame everything fell through on BF3
    Will we ever get Battlefront 3?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

Quote Originally Posted by briguin View Post
    Will we ever get Battlefront 3?
    Seriously doubt it

I have it f*cking claimed.

My favourite game of all time

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    http://starwars.com/news/attack-of-t...confirmed.html
    ^here it is, they might have made a typo.
    May consider seeing Episode III in theaters, waited for the DVD release back in 05.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

It was a very interesting concept, but it just wasn't done well. The gameplay was a bit clunky and the story could've been polished a bit. Starkiller wasn't that good of a character because he didn't really have a firmly rooted personality, same goes for Juno. Kota was the best original character in the game.

The sequel fixed up a lot of the gameplay issues, but the story was horrendously short and bland. It was never made clear nor answered as to whether Starkiller was a clone or not. And the fights with the gorog and Vader were tedious.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 9th December 2012 at 2:18 AM.

If anyone hasn't read the book Darth Plaguies by James Luceno, go get it and read it. Amazing book from the perspective of Palpatine and his master

Last week I ordered Darth Bane trilogy, The Cestus Deception, Dark Lord: The Rise Of Darth Vader and Survivor's Quest. Has anyone read any of those and if yes, what do you think about those? Please don't spoil anything but I'm curious to know that has anyone read those/some of those books.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    If anyone hasn't read the book Darth Plaguies by James Luceno, go get it and read it. Amazing book from the perspective of Palpatine and his master
    Last week I ordered Darth Bane trilogy, The Cestus Deception, Dark Lord: The Rise Of Darth Vader and Survivor's Quest. Has anyone read any of those and if yes, what do you think about those? Please don't spoil anything but I'm curious to know that has anyone read those/some of those books.
    Have not read either of them but I really want to read earth plaguies, as a matter of fact, I'm on my kindle right now ill see if hey have it on the shop. And if its a reasonable price ill just buy it.
    As to the darth bane books, never heard of them but ill check if my kindle store has them.
    #AlphaSapphire

I just finished reading Darth Bane: Path of Destruction. It was a great book and easily one of the best Star Wars books I've read, and possibly even the best.

Has anyone else read that book?

So apparently Abrams is a liar liar pants on fire.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/2...rs-episode-vii

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    So apparently Abrams is a liar liar pants on fire.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/2...rs-episode-vii
    *jaw drops* What!
    Wow, thats a supprise. Even more so cuz he said he wasnt going to.

Side note: they also mention the SW standalone in that article.
    #AlphaSapphire

If these reports are true, I'm going to need a couple new pairs of underwear.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 25th January 2013 at 6:05 AM.

So pumped the J.J. Abrams is in charge of Episode VII! This movie should be epic now!

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    If these reports are true, I'm going to need a couple new pairs of underwear.
    Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    So pumped the J.J. Abrams is in charge of Episode VII! This movie should be epic now!

B
    Yeah.
    but as someone mentioned in the comments of that article, it would really suck if the did a crossover (wich would never happen but still, maybe he would make references,,,,idk)
    #AlphaSapphire

Yeah.
    but as someone mentioned in the comments of that article, it would really suck if the did a crossover (wich would never happen but still, maybe he would make references,,,,idk)
    What kind of crossover? SW and ST?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    What kind of crossover? SW and ST?

B
    Yep. But thats not really the directors decision, so its not likely to happen.
    #AlphaSapphire

Yep. But thats not really the directors decision, so its not likely to happen.
    it will never happen.

Star War: A long long time ago

ST: future

B

While I know Abrams could do a good job, I'm a bit concerned about the choice of writer. Michael Arndt has written some good stuff, but nothing like star wars so I'm wondering how he will handle it

Guys guys guys. Let's be honest here. As long as it's better than the prequels, I'll be satisfied.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast