Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Star Wars discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with Abeloth; just haven't gotten around to reading that series. And I can't find the bat-beings you're describing on Wookieepedia. Could you be a bit more specific about them?
    The name escapes me. There was a father figure and a brother and sister, the brother was evil. They had the ability to turn into a sort of bat-monster

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

I watched Toy Story 3 today for the first time, and after watching it I became very glad for Michael Arndt writing Episode VII. He's definitely a very talented screenwriter.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    The name escapes me. There was a father figure and a brother and sister, the brother was evil. They had the ability to turn into a sort of bat-monster
    Oh, them. They are the physical manifestations of the Force so the Force can interact with sentients without being used. I guess they count as eldritch abominations, though only one of them was an abomination.

i was looking into getting The Fate Of The Jedi books, does anyone know if they're good or not?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i was looking into getting The Fate Of The Jedi books, does anyone know if they're good or not?
    They are very good. I also recommend the Lost Tribe of the Sith ebook series, it ties in with the FOTJ series.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I decided to read the Thrawn trilogy for a long time yesterday. I've now read about 120 pages of Heir to the Empire. So far I've really enjoyed the book, especially the parts where we see Thrawn.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Reading it now. Currently on Vortex.

Its very good

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

It's gonna be so weird and disconcerting going into the Star Wars intro without the 20th Century fanfare. I might download it on my phone and blast it as the movie's starting. xD

This is not related to new info about any coming Star Wars movies or games, but it is cool none the less.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

The fate of the Jedi series I recommend I have all of them and they are a really good read especially with new books coming out its best to keep up lol so these are must read

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

It's just a rumor at this point, but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I'm so tired of hearing about this guy. Can we freaking not? And people are saying he might be cast as Admiral Thrawn? How about no. The Chiss are my favorite SWEU race. Please don't ruin them, Disney. I beg you.

Wait a second, the guy can act, the guy can command a scene, the guy can do physicality on screen, but you don't want him cast because you're tired of hearing about him?

Makes total sense.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Wait a second, the guy can act, the guy can command a scene, the guy can do physicality on screen, but you don't want him cast because you're tired of hearing about him?

Makes total sense.
    I'm just bored of actors getting roles they're not necessarily suited for because they're popular. I'd rather see someone else get the role of Thrawn. His acting is all right, but I'd just prefer to see someone else involved in this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I'm just bored of actors getting roles they're not necessarily suited for because they're popular.

His acting is all right, but I'd just prefer to see someone else involved in this project.
    But why do popularity and acting ability have to be mutually exclusive? Can't someone be extremely popular and a good enough actor to participate in the showcase for the finest acting ever seen in cinema that we call Star Wars?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    But why do popularity and acting ability have to be mutually exclusive? Can't someone be extremely popular and a good enough actor to participate in the showcase for the finest acting ever seen in cinema that we call Star Wars?
    I never said they were mutually exclusive. I just don't think he's right for the part. If you do, that's cool.

Has anyone else bought the kenobi book? It's a must buy, so far what I have read this a great starting point taking place between EP 3 and 4 so I encourage it for everyone to read

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/excl...n-new-trilogy/

Aw, come on!
    Me and my friends went to The Phantom Menace 3D and we were really looking forward to this.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 23rd September 2013 at 11:21 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/excl...n-new-trilogy/

Aw, come on!
    Me and my friends went to The Phantom Menace 3D and we were really looking forwards to this.
    I say good. Get on those new ones

what's the title and author of the kenobi book?

Click the images to help a single parent raise his dragon children

Quote Originally Posted by scizor lover View Post
    what's the title and author of the kenobi book?
    http://www.amazon.com/Kenobi-Star-Wa...eywords=kenobi

Here is the amazon page, it has the title and the author on it. ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire

Just finished the Yuzhaan Vong arc, good reads. A bit slow at times but they were few and far between to not matter IMO.

B

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516