Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing things that you have seen/done.

I was at a funeral and someone called my name.
    I turn and see a woman walking to me, she says “oh I haven’t seen you in a long time! Do u remember me?”
    I kinnda nod.
    “good well say hi to your mom for me.”
    My friend (who was standing next to me) asks me “who was that?”
    “I have no idea” we both started laughing.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

One word: Alcohol.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Hoo, boy. I feel like my life is this seemingly endless plethora of embarrassment, whether such instances happen to me or not. I'm pretty sure I could actually write a fairly lengthy book on them. In all honesty, if I didn't already have an idea set in stone for NaNoWriMo, I'd probably would be writing said book.

Currently experiencing numerous Wi-Fi issues - will try to sort them out ASAP!

Sending my crush a message that was like a paragraph on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxacoricofallapatorius View Post
    Hoo, boy. I feel like my life is this seemingly endless plethora of embarrassment, whether such instances happen to me or not. I'm pretty sure I could actually write a fairly lengthy book on them. In all honesty, if I didn't already have an idea set in stone for NaNoWriMo, I'd probably would be writing said book.
    I find this post embarrassing XD
    Just kidding XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Sending my crush a message that was like a paragraph on Facebook.
    JUST a paragraph? ...YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT MIST. D:<
    Getting asked out in the cafeteria in the 5th grade...he shouted it out and everyone heard him...t'was quite awkward...
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    JUST a paragraph? ...YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT MIST. D:<
    Getting asked out in the cafeteria in the 5th grade...he shouted it out and everyone heard him...t'was quite awkward...
    I got no reply. D:

Okay, you win. xD

I was marching during a summer parade I dropped everything when we were halfway done with the parade and I had to stop and pick up my music and the others kept on going DX
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Taking my jeans off around the public ._.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

I messed up 3 times as an anchor like this. "Now over to Juliane with our snack report, I mean cubby report, I mean WEATHER REPORT! GOD!" I was so embarrassed.

When I was in karate and we were doing laps in the room, I accidentally tripped on this girls pants and pulled them down, I felt super bad, also the first time I went to water country I was drowning and I went to the latter to climb out and I got yelled at I told them I was drowning and couldn't breathe and they just shoved me back in the water where I had struggled to get out of the water, I still hate that person to this day even though this was about 10 years ago, wince well I was only 8 and I could have died since I also couldn't move much

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I saw an old lady walk into a mens room XD
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I saw an old lady walk into a mens room XD
    That's happened to me before D8 I thought I should say something but I just walked away. :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Squealing with delight when I noticed a used copy of Phoenix Wright: Justice For All at GAME. And squealing with delight even more when I first went to Pokémon Story (the Korean version of Pokémon Center) and proceeding to clear out about an eighth of the plushies section with another guy there. Aaaaand squealing yet again when I saw a copy of CoroCoro in a major bookstore in Korea.

I mistook butter for Ice Cream, luckily I didn't even put one bite in my mouth.

When I first started driving I almost turned into a car when I was pulling into the road, luckily I could still turn, so no damage or anything, its all good

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I was friends with a girl for a few years, but suddenly we had no classes for a couple years, and we never talked. After 2 years, I decided to do something bold and write up an e-mail, explaining what I thought of the situation and that I wanted to start being better friends again. She replies, saying thing that everything I said was blown out of proportion, we really weren't that great of friends, and that she had no time with her busy schedule to have another friendship. She said it in the most formal, polite way, but it was one of the worst facepalm moments I've ever had, not to mention that it was the most official end to a friendship I know of (plus I did and still do want to be friends with her. It's just too awkward now, a lot because of me...).
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

When I was in seventh grade, the chorus from one of the local high schools visited and they were singing for a presentation. This was before winter break, and it was Christmas songs. There was a boy in a snowman suit that came in slight proximity to where I was sitting and I screamed. Luckily, not many people noticed, but one of my friends had a laughing fit. I think that moment is hilarious when I look back to it.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

i sliped on a patch of ice right in front of the girl i like XD
    #AlphaSapphire

I went into a fangirl fit when I saw a Halo 4 poster in K-mart, and several people saw me act like a child. >.<

That was really awkward.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Saw my friends boss try and open a door with his foot and fall straight on his back, he was of a larger persuasion which seemed to make it 10x funnier lol

>__>;;

lol, 2 years ago I was in IL visiting with my friends which included my best friend/the guy I like and he decided to make the mistake of trying to tickle me when we were getting ready to go out and I ran to the car and completely misjudged how close he was behind me and I went to shut the door and I did it so fast that I couldn't stop myself from moving and I accidentally smacked him with the car door so hard that he collapsed to the ground. He was completely ok, but he still hasn't let me live it down and brings it up whenever he can.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

i just remembered one.
    i got a falf-gallon carton of orange juice ouut of the fridge, and i didnt notice that whoever put it away last didnt put the cap back on (and it was the kind with pulp so u have to shake it before u pour it)...yeah...im pretty sure u can guess where this is going...
    #AlphaSapphire

When I was very, very young and had very little understanding of how the world worked, I was at the local Albertson's viewing a father and his son peering into the lobster tank at the fish aisle. The man had a pony tail hairdo, and my first instincts were to point to him and yell, "Look, Mom! A lady man!"

He was furious beyond belief. To my recollection, at the same time in my life I also grabbed an overweight blonde woman's boob in a toy store and asked if she was Barbie.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Falling out a chair in class.
    Man my life sucks.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast