Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blazblue

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I don't mean too be rude but, you took those from Dustloop didn't ya? -_- Anyways, I like Amane's theme, Azrael's is good, and Bullet's is decent.
    I had to find them somewhere~

Besides, it gives us at least something to talk about, so it's better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    I had to find them somewhere~

Besides, it gives us at least something to talk about, so it's better than nothing.
    True that, true that. I realllllly want to hear Bullet dance ll because Bullet Dance is an awesome track. I heard the Catus Carnival mix and its definitely inferior to the original.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I wanna hear Gluttony Fang II, Plastic Night II and the Six Heroes theme the most.

Fell in love with those tracks first time listening them.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 27th November 2012 at 10:29 AM.

HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw the Murakumo PV on Youtube and the new mixes of Sword of Doom and awakening the Chaos are just mind-blowing. I jever thought I would say this, but ATC 2 is better than the original ATC!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw the Murakumo PV on Youtube and the new mixes of Sword of Doom and awakening the Chaos are just mind-blowing. I jever thought I would say this, but ATC 2 is better than the original ATC!
    Both sound incredible. Can't wait until the OST comes out.

Oh my gosh, there's a Blazblue thread on the first page here? Excellent.

I wonder if anyone here knows what my name means for once.

I've never played any games after CS1 unfortunately though. My brother's the one that's really into fighting games and I just play it casually. No I do not spam you-know-what, I'm better than that. I'm not exactly good at fighting games though. Chrono Phantasma looks fantastic so far though. I might get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQUKtu9qMc

Speaking of Ice Cars...

Although seriously, this is pretty damn impressive.

e: Also found these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DDql1bJc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3MpngqE4aU

It'll definately take a while for me to get used to Bullet Dance II. It's like a completely different song and not in a good way.

Rebellion II is great though. But I'd still say Lust Sin II is the best remix out of these three.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 7th December 2012 at 7:42 PM.

I play blazeblue but im not very good at the game (born to only play soul calibur XD ), i personally love noel vermillion she my favorite out of all the characters beside rachel alucard...I actually made noel in soul calibur V since im better at that fighting game...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I play blazeblue but im not very good at the game (born to only play soul calibur XD ), i personally love noel vermillion she my favorite out of all the characters beside rachel alucard...I actually made noel in soul calibur V since im better at that fighting game...
    You made Noel in SC5?!? Damn, the only licensed character I made was Deadpool. Anyways, I'm glad Noel grew a backbone in the story. I've always liked her play-style and appearence. It also helps that Bullet Dance is an amazing theme. Sure she's a skill gate character, but in the hands of a pro, Noel is downright deadly.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

You made Noel in SC5?!? Damn, the only licensed character I made was Deadpool. Anyways, I'm glad Noel grew a backbone in the story. I've always liked her play-style and appearence. It also helps that Bullet Dance is an amazing theme. Sure she's a skill gate character, but in the hands of a pro, Noel is downright deadly.
    lol yeah i have i made her into pyrrha...she whiny enough to match noel XD i do love playing with here noel...im not much of her more stronger version mu-12 though...thats just me though

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol yeah i have i made her into pyrrha...she whiny enough to match noel XD i do love playing with here noel...im not much of her more stronger version mu-12 though...thats just me though
    No, at least Noel has a right to be whiny. Also, I agree, I cant play Mu for ****, but Im decent with Lamda. However, none of the characters sans Noel feel "right" when I use them. Everything clicks when I use her. Its like in SCV when you find that character that just fits your playstyle to a T. ( mine is Aeon)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

yep thats i just love playing with noel...she fits me and my playing...i tried learning rachel alucard but that was a horrible match up XD i didn't do very good...

I just thought that I'd post here since it's Noel's birthday today. Happy birthday Noel! *hands out free pandas to everyone* It may look sad commemorating her birthday since she isn't real, but since I'm of Jewish heritage, I needed something to celebrate. XP
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

These games are ****ing terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    These games are ****ing terrible.
    FIrst of all, if you hate these games, why are you posting on a thread DEDICATED to this game? Second, why do you hate these games, to each his own, but I don't see how they are "terrible".
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

FIrst of all, if you hate these games, why are you posting on a thread DEDICATED to this game?
    To be fair, everyone has a right to express their opinion about something, whether it's positive or not.

Although I wouldn't mind knowing why he doesn't like them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    To be fair, everyone has a right to express their opinion about something, whether it's positive or not.

Although I wouldn't mind knowing why he doesn't like them either.
    I said that people can express their opinion, but why go to a thread specifically made for fans of the series and say that they're terrible. That's like going on Sonic Retro and saying all sonic games are terrible. It just doesn't make any sense. Unless he's a troll though. So if anybody still looks at this thread, I pose a question. What do you think of Noel's redesign for CP? I think its a good step for the character. It shows more self-confidence and it exudes a sense of a fresh start, like the one Noel is experiencing.
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 6th January 2013 at 8:39 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12