Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who would like to see Ash travel through Kanto and Hoenn again?

Default Am I the only one who would like to see Ash travel through Kanto and Hoenn again?

Maybe to tie in with remakes. If they remake Ruby and sapphire that is or Red/Blue/Green DS remakes
    So, I herd u liek mudkipz

No thanks esp. the idea of another G1 remake, I think both regions are showcased enough but I wouldn't mind Kanto being revisited since that's Ash's home region and maybe one day he'll compete in the Indigo League once more so he can go into the Champion League.

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    No thanks esp. the idea of another G1 remake, I think both regions are showcased enough but I wouldn't mind Kanto being revisited since that's Ash's home region and maybe one day he'll compete in the Indigo League once more so he can go into the Champion League.
    But Kanto has been revisited more than Hoenn, Kanto has been revisited once or twice (can't remeber which) and Hoenn once as he went there to enter the Ever Grande Conference

I would love to see ash go back to hoenn like to meet max again and battle him however in cartoons characters don't really age so I guess it unlikely. As for kanto, when he did the battle frontier I thought it would be longer as he would vist towns he already has been to and would meet friends so yeah I would but hoenn I would rather see.
    my favorite pokemon!

current shiny's I've caught traded from others
    shiny's I want theres a lot

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipz_and_axewz View Post
    I would love to see ash go back to hoenn like to meet max again and battle him however in cartoons characters don't really age so I guess it unlikely. As for kanto, when he did the battle frontier I thought it would be longer as he would vist towns he already has been to and would meet friends so yeah I would but hoenn I would rather see.

After all, Hoenn is the best region

my point exactly
    p.s love your signature
    my favorite pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipz_and_axewz View Post
    my point exactly
    p.s love your signature
    Thank You

The issue is we have no clue when new games are coming and it seems Ash has 8 badges with a league coming so anything is possible since its not like GF said gen 6 is coming or remakes are coming so it may jsut be an anime only region

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    The issue is we have no clue when new games are coming and it seems Ash has 8 badges with a league coming so anything is possible since its not like GF said gen 6 is coming or remakes are coming so it may jsut be an anime only region
    You have to admit though, it would be nice if they remade the games and placed an anime with it

Yup, you are the only one :P

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Going back to Kanto for a 3rd time would be overkill since it already has the Indigo League, Contest Halls, and BF facilities.. I mean how much can one region hold without it seeming like its forced?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

knowing the writers they will probably put something to do with hoenn in this series (because many people think that ruby and sapphire will get remakes) as all the other remakes of games have such as the battle frontier in kanto, pokeathlon in sinnoh etc. so there could be something from hoenn the question is what?
    my favorite pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Going back to Kanto for a 3rd time would be overkill since it already has the Indigo League, Contest Halls, and BF facilities.. I mean how much can one region hold without it seeming like its forced?
    I agree, it would be very repetitive to make Ash go back to Kanto for a 3rd time, but Hoenn for a 2nd time sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    Yup, you are the only one :P
    Lol, okay

in BF it didn't even feel like Kanto. It felt like an anime exclusive region that happened to house the kanto cities and even then the were unrecognizable. If they redo either one again it will feel even more like it.

If they finally decide to age ash and develop him into a more mature, red-like character, i would so love to see him go back to hoenn, and see max and may, max now having his ralts and pokemon, and may being a top coordinator, and it would be perfect for him to re-enter the indigo league and win (hopefully with gary) and maybe move onto take to roll of a frontier brain in hoenn and leave way for a new character, or even max 0.0...

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyena97 View Post
    But Kanto has been revisited more than Hoenn, Kanto has been revisited once or twice (can't remeber which) and Hoenn once as he went there to enter the Ever Grande Conference
    Even so, the writers reused Kanto to advertise the Gen 1 remakes *cough*GBA*cough* but other than that, only Ash stays in his hometown b4 starting the new journey.P Of course...that is his purpose to go to Hoenn after all... but I doubt he'll ever revisit the region since what purpose would he have?:P

It wouldn't really make sense... Unless they do the Sinnoh BF in Hoenn or Johto. Having a second BF in Kanto is just too overkill. Though IMO it'd be nice if he revisited Sinnoh again (gonna get flamed for this!!)

But remakes doesn't really have an impact on the anime. You've got to admit BF was more Emerald-related than FRLG-related. The only time HGSS was showcased was during the Lyra mini-arc. I think a Hoenn remake would get a cameo (like Brandon or something), but I won't be holding my breath.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

No thanks. They have no reason to go anyway, as Kanto was already featured... TWICE.

Hoenn won't appear unless they do PWT.

And Johto and BZ had their chances with the Sinnoh BF.

do you guys realize ash has to go back too kanto after every season is over and i do belive we will see ash traveling threw kanto again. seeing that best wishes is almost over i can see him returning too kanto just like rocketdan did recently lets see... team rocket has been following ash for about 15years so maybe ash will follow them this time.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Hoenn? Yes. Kanto? No.

Kanto was so overused in both games and animes that I can't stand it anymore.
    Plus, like I said on other thread, there is no reason to showcase Kanto again, since they are most likely not remaking Generation I games again.

Hoenn, on other hand...

I'd rather see ash travel though Johto again (with way less fillers) or take on the sinnoh battle frontier

Maybe Hoenn, but honestly, we don't need any more seasons of Ash traveling around a region especially one he's visited before. What else is he going to do in Hoenn, anyway? There's nothing new to include there that we know of. There's new things in Johto, but Ash hasn't made plans to go back and visit, and I don't think he will, unless the writers want to make another filler saga until the next generation game comes out for him to further exploit.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Maybe Hoenn, but honestly, we don't need any more seasons of Ash traveling around a region especially one he's visited before. What else is he going to do in Hoenn, anyway? There's nothing new to include there that we know of..
    unless they do remake the generation 3 games and include something in them which will appear in the anime something like the BF but better. any ideas?
    my favorite pokemon!

I wouldn't mind seeing Ash travel in Kanto again, but I haven't watched the show in years.

Remakes wouldn't be enough for the writers to bring a region back; sequel games might provide enough material to justify a revisit.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast