Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ash's Six Strongest Pokémon

Default Ash's Six Strongest Pokémon

I know that there's a poll specifically for Ash's Unova pokémon, but if you could pick six out of all of his pokémon (not counting Butterfree, Pidegeot, or Primeape) which ones do you think are his strongest

My personal bets are Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Snorlax, and Krookodile
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 4th November 2012 at 4:18 AM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    Infernape

These are by far his strongest as for the 6th they are debatable.

Pikachu, Waruvial, Kabigon, Goukazaru, Mukuhawk and Lizardon. After these obvious six, I'd say Jukain, Hahakomori and maybe Dodaitose are the strongest.

ash's six strongest pokemon-

pikachu-electric power,very quick,
    snorlex-a strong normal type,good resistance power
    infernape-very very strong,
    charlizard-a fire power,knows some dragon type moves
    krokoodile-
    gliscor-gliscor is allrounder in ash's team,
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

-Charizard
    -Sceptile
    -Snorlax
    -Gliscor
    -Heracross
    -Pikachu

Though, it's probably his kanto starters that are amongst the strongest. I feel that Infernape relies on Blaze too much, and that we haven't seen enough of the unova pokemon in their prime to decide.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

• Pikachu
    • Snorlax
    • Heracross
    • Glalie
    • Staraptor
    • Oshawott

They've won battles without resorting to DEM. They're the kings of Ash's team to be honest.

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Sceptile
    Snorlax
    Corphish
    Swellow
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pikachu
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    Infernape

These are by far his strongest as for the 6th they are debatable.
    Quoted for truth !

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    Infernape
    Krookodile/If his Pignite evolves then I think it'd be a tie for 6th place
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Pikachu
    Infernape
    Charizard
    snorlax
    Sceptile
    Krookodile

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Infernape
    Sceptile
    Snorlax
    Swellow/Glalie/Krookodile

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Ash's pokemon aren't great, but by far it has to be: 1) Infernape, 2) Charizard, 3) Sceptile 4) Krookodile, 5) Snorlax 6) Pikachu. In that order.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

charizard
    sceptile
    infernape
    snorlax
    pikachu
    -debatable (swellow, glalie, heracross, krookodile, bulbasaur)

Personally i want to see gabite or garchomp in there.

Charizard
    Pikachu
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    Infernape
    Swellow/Heracross/Glalie/Gliscor/Krookodile

Certainly the 6th spot is debatable.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Locks:

-Pikachu
    -Sceptile
    -Charizard
    -Snorlax
    -Infernape

Contenders for the final slot:

-Bulbasaur
    -Heracross
    -Swellow
    -Krookodile

I wish Kingler had more battles under his belt. He had potential.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Though, it's probably his kanto starters that are amongst the strongest. I feel that Infernape relies on Blaze too much, and that we haven't seen enough of the unova pokemon in their prime to decide.
    infernape won many battles without blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Locks:

-Pikachu
    -Sceptile
    -Charizard
    -Snorlax
    -Infernape

Contenders for the final slot:

-Bulbasaur
    -Heracross
    -Swellow
    -Krookodile

I wish Kingler had more battles under his belt. He had potential.
    + on the above.

Squirtle is a big IF...little dude knows Hydro Pump but doesn't know Surf??? WTF!
    MY TEAM AS OF 2012

In no particular order:

-Pikachu (He can be very strong when the writers aren't nerfing him for a new region)
    -Charizard (Need I say more?)
    -Snorlax (Very strong normal type with good moves and it can take hits like a boss)
    -Sceptile (Strong grass starter with a solid moveset and overgrow)
    -Infernape (Possibly the strongest of Ash's pokemon when using blaze)
    -Heracross (Not sure which should go here but decided on Heracross mostly bcs it's a bug type)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Pikachu, Charizard, Infernape, Snorlax, Heracross, and Bulbasaur.

Inb4whoeverthewriterswant

Pikachu
    C-Zard
    Infernape
    Sceptile
    Krookodile(I see him getting to that point)
    Lax

For the life of me, I can't narrow it down to exactly six. I would definitely say Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, Infernape, and Sceptile. Sixth would have to be a tie between Bulbasaur and Squirtle. The runners-up would be Swellow, Glalie, Heracross, Gliscor, and Krookodile.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    For the life of me, I can't narrow it down to exactly six. I would definitely say Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, Infernape, and Sceptile. Sixth would have to be a tie between Bulbasaur and Squirtle. The runners-up would be Swellow, Glalie, Heracross, Gliscor, and Krookodile.
    Personally I disagree with your 6th choice but you did say you really couldn't narrow it down. But that's just me, the other five look fine to me.

As strong as Bulbasaur and Squirtle may be, they have yet to pull off the impressive wins that the other five Pokémon have done.

I just don't believe that they can be as reliable as the other 5. No matter how strong, they are still unevolved Pokémon, they will always have that as their weakness. Because we expect Pikachu to break the mold of a small yet very powerful Pokémon. Because it is Ash's starter Pokémon.

But Bulbasaur and Squirtle just don't have that status as those other five do. They are strong, just not that strong. Their strength could easily be overpassed by another, if the other is given the opportunity.

As for my sixth, I don't know, there isn't really something comparable enough. I'd say Torterra, simply because it is a Torterra, but Bulbasaur and Squirtle (even though it would lose to Torterra) have been more impressive by far. I couldn't argue Gliscor, it hasn't been that impressive. Glalie would be a good contender, but not sure how accurate. Heracross, still isn't quite there, and Krookodile could be crossing the gap.

Even though I disagree, I have to give you credit GalladeRocks, Bulbasaur/Squirtle despite their not quite there, they maybe more impressive than the other Pokémon BUT being more impressive, doesn't quite argue strength. Arguably Glalie, comes as stronger than either Bulbasaur or Squirtle, but it is hard to choose and very subjective.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Personally I disagree with your 6th choice but you did say you really couldn't narrow it down. But that's just me, the other five look fine to me.

As strong as Bulbasaur and Squirtle may be, they have yet to pull off the impressive wins that the other five Pokémon have done.

I just don't believe that they can be as reliable as the other 5. No matter how strong, they are still unevolved Pokémon, they will always have that as their weakness. Because we expect Pikachu to break the mold of a small yet very powerful Pokémon. Because it is Ash's starter Pokémon.

But Bulbasaur and Squirtle just don't have that status as those other five do. They are strong, just not that strong. Their strength could easily be overpassed by another, if the other is given the opportunity.

As for my sixth, I don't know, there isn't really something comparable enough. I'd say Torterra, simply because it is a Torterra, but Bulbasaur and Squirtle (even though it would lose to Torterra) have been more impressive by far. I couldn't argue Gliscor, it hasn't been that impressive. Glalie would be a good contender, but not sure how accurate. Heracross, still isn't quite there, and Krookodile could be crossing the gap.

Even though I disagree, I have to give you credit GalladeRocks, Bulbasaur/Squirtle despite their not quite there, they maybe more impressive than the other Pokémon BUT being more impressive, doesn't quite argue strength. Arguably Glalie, comes as stronger than either Bulbasaur or Squirtle, but it is hard to choose and very subjective.
    To be brutally honest, I'm probably a bit biased towards Bulbasaur and Squirtle. They've always been my favorites of Ash's Pokemon, so I felt inclined to give them credit. I agree with you, I really don't know about the sixth slot. I'd probably list some of the same ones as you, Torterra might be a good contender. I guess we can just leave our rankings as our top five :P Allow me to take a quick look at the contenders for the sixth slot:

Bulbasaur - Bulbasaur has shown himself to be probably Ash's greatest unevolved powerhouse, after Pikachu. He's beaten several Bug and Poison types in his time. He beat Beedrill and Scyther without rest at the Indigo League. He later beat Rudy's Exeggutor, Misty's newly-evolved Poliwhirl, Jackson's Magneton, and Brandon's Dusclops, as well as tying against Jackson's Meganium and Brandon's Solrock.

Squirtle - Following Bulbasaur as an unevolved powerhouse is his best friend Squirtle. He beat a Machamp, Rudy's Starmie, Drake's Onix, Macy's Electabuzz and Quilava, and Brandon's Ninjask. He also held his own against Drake's powerful Dragonite.

Kingler - It hasn't shown up in forever, but this thing was an absolute beast at the Indigo League. It swept a team that it didn't have a single advantage against, even beating an Exeggutor before evolving. Then later in the League, it managed to bust through a Cloyster's mighty defense with brute force. It's only notable loss is against Misty's Psyduck, which is a perfectly forgivable defeat (seriously, Psyduck is a beast once it's got Confusion on the table).

Swellow - By far the most accomplished of Ash's Flying-types, he has proven himself time and time again. As it began to demonstrate even as a Taillow, its indomitable determination allows it an unnatural resistance to Electric-type attacks. It took on plenty of bigger, stronger foes like Winona's Swellow, Juan's Whiscash, Katie's Scizor, Tyson's Hariyama and Donphan, Tucker's Arcanine and Swampert, and Spenser's Venusaur. Perhaps its most notable victory was over Tate and Liza's Solrock and Lunatone, which it defeated despite type disadvantage thanks to the infamous Thunder Armor. It's also taken on multiple legendary Pokemon without concern, though it never ultimately triumphed.

Glalie - While not doing anything outside of the Hoenn League, it proved itself more than enough there. Glalie was Ash's greatest weapon throughout the League. Arguably its most impressive victory was over Clark's Quilava and Charizard in a double battle alongside Grovyle, though it took down Charizard completely unassisted. It also beat Katie's Dugtrio, Morrison's Metang, and tied against Tyson's Sceptile with a single Ice Beam.

Torterra - Yeah, Torterra hasn't exactly done a lot that looked good. But to be fair, all of his losses were plot necessitated. The losses against Volkner's Electivire and Paul's Drapion were for intimidation (they probably could've squeezed in a win for Torterra against Aggron or Ninjask, but what's past is past). Still, Torterra has an impressive track record. As a Turtwig, he was able to put up a fight against then-Paul's Chimchar, and he also defeated Roark's Rampardos and Gardenia's own Turtwig. As a Grotle, he won despite disadvantage against Candice's Sneasel and also put up a fight against Palmer's Rhyperior. Lastly, as a Torterra, he was able to put up a fight against Bertha's Hippowdon, an impressive feat even if he did ultimately lose.

Krookodile - While he might not be quite powerhouse level yet, he's certainly on his way to that level. He's got a couple impressive victories on his hand, most notably against Brycen's Beartic and Iris's Dragonite. He's bound for greatness, even if he's not quite there yet.

So my answer for the sixth slot? I still don't know :P
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 25th November 2012 at 7:55 PM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

(not including Pikachu)

Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Snorlax, otherwise its pretty tied plenty of strong ones.

Pikachu - Defeated Regice, tied with Latios, and is the only electric type in existence that can beat ground types with Thunderbolt
    Sceptile- Knocked out Darkrai (with some previous help but still)
    Charizard- Defeated Articuno and held its own against Entei
    Muk- Huge contributor in the Gary battle and beat the crap out of that Bellsprout that owned Pikachu and Bulbasaur
    Staraptor- Gets extra points for knowing Close Combat, that is an epic move
    Snorlax- Two words: "Beast Mode"

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast