Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your pokemon journey begin?

Default Where did your pokemon journey begin?

Every trainer had to begin somewhere. I am from LittleRoot town and i have traveled across all the pokemon regions, each one brought new memories for me to cherish. Where did you begin and how far has your journey taken you?
    My FC: 1720 1928 3135.

I am from Pallet Town and I too have been to all the regions.

Kanto. Pallet Town, to be exact.

Since then I've gone around the world and back again. Hoenn, Johto, Sinnoh, Orre, I've seen it all.

It all began in New Bark Town, but I've seen the whole of this wide world.

I am from Cerulean City and I do love water Pokemon.

While we were on vacation when I was 5 years old, my dad's friend thought it would be nice to lend me and my brother his gameboy color and one of the games was Pokemon Red. Well he was already on Cerulean City and somehow I played, enjoyed, and beat the game. I was only 5, but I was very smart and I could read BEFORE I went to kindergarten But now I'm the complete opposite. I'm stupid (like the Quagsire in HookShot's sig) and I hate reading. I just enjoyed myself, like it was part of my life.

HookShot I love your sig, it's funny!

Anyways, I didn't know or care about Pallet Town, and today, I still don't care about Pallet Town. It's small and boring and it has almost nothing to do unlike Cerulean City.
    00][/CENTER]

NewBarkTown in Johto.

I've been to 4 regions so far.

Began in Littleroot town: Hoenn

The year was 2004.

The region was Orre.

The in-game name was Kyle.

The out-of-game name was W.T.

The quote was, "Why the **** haven't they made a sequel yet?"
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

May your quirky characters and edgy plot twists
    live forever inside our minds.

Because according to producers
    and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

I been to all of them but I started in Kanto: Pallet town,sweet memories...

I started my journey in Pallet Town, Kanto. Since that fateful day I have visited and defeated the Gym Leaders and E4 of Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

back in 1997, I started in Kanto. I come from Pallet Town and have visited the entire world... except for faraway island... nor birth island T_T
    Black FC: 4556 4638 8851
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 0387-9290-9349
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Diggersby

I started in Kanto too ^^
    Yay for Kantonese~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E Goods View Post
    Fish to seakittens.......WTF.
    Well I guess that makes cats landfish.
    I love my landfishes!
        Spoiler:- My Friends! Peek at 'em:

I started in Kanto too ^^
    Yay for Kantonese~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E Goods View Post
    Fish to seakittens.......WTF.
    Well I guess that makes cats landfish.
    I love my landfishes!
        Spoiler:- My Friends! Peek at 'em:

I'm from New Bark Town. I've travelled to all the regions, and spent some time in Orre, Fiore and Almia. I like to spend my spare time in Pokétopia. Also I got turned into a Pokémon. Twice. Which was weird.
    Last edited by PsychedelicJellyfish; 21st November 2009 at 11:31 PM.

im from little root. i started with my pal Yoshi (treecko). ive been to everywhere except johto. A NEW ADVENTURE AWAITS!
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Started in new bark town since then ive destroyed 32 gym leaders, 16 e4, 4 champions. 5 evil Teams, 3 1/2 rivals(may/bredon), 2 shadow pkmn leaders.87 mysterys dungons,1000+trainers, 3 pairs of running shoes, 8 bike tires. 2000+ratacate,500+pokeballs, 62 ranger partners,700+repels, challenge 2 gym leader castles, and took a trip to poketopia, and 1 puzzle legue. all before Dinner.^^
    Last edited by Jb; 21st November 2009 at 11:46 PM.

I hail from Pallet Town, Kanto. Starting with my Charmander, we conquered the Kanto Gym Leaders, E4, Champion, and Team Rocket with help from our other Pokemon friends. Deciding Kanto wasn't enough I traveled through Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, and the Pokemon World where humans don't exist, twice.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

My name is ash,..and my partner was pika- ok not really but our start was similar..

I started in Pallet town in 1999, though I have delt with pokemon before.. ( I helped trained my friend's pokemon) I did not become an official trainer until then.
    I awoken late and by the time I got to Oak's lab all he had left was apikachu...so pikachu and I went on our grand journey (yellow version)

We've traveled far and wide, through kanto region, three times! (leafgreen and gold)
    then to Johto, to hoenn,..I've traveled to the Orre region as well as other regions such as Almia and the Fiore regions. I've even once had a dream where I woke up and was a pokemon!

Currently I'm travelling in sinnoh,.. and have outdone myself in the battle frontier compared to the battle frontier in Hoenn... I'm proud of myself for doing more this time,..but... I have a calling as I have heard and seen new advertisements for opening of the battle frontier and pokethleon in Johto... so I'm headed there myself.. and I look forward to being their..I've not been to johto in a long time..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Pallet Town all the way, ventured far and wide blah blah visited every where blah blah...always begin with the fire type starter...blah blah...and ummm...yay!
    Just Hatched 12-22-2008 Shiny GOD I'm excited!

Like most trainers, I started out in lovely old Pallet Town. However, I adopted Ecruteak as my home. (It's much prettier, you know!) I've travelled the four main regions, but perhaps I should get the heck over to the other ones some day. I have a ranch with some pokemon, but it's super boring there, and I've also been a Cubone and Pikachu for some reason too. Cool beans, bro!

My true pokemon journey began on Route 202, Sinnoh, where I caught Woodwind.
    That was when I actually began to write my pokemon into stories and give them personality.
    I feel like my real journey only began once I was journeying with pokemon I considered my partners, not just things I raised as pixels.

Given that I've only begun my journey in Sinnoh, Woodwind, Shvoltz, and Dominus have never been outside of the region.
    But my Castform, Supercell, was brought back from Hoenn when I visited the region to study its unique weather patterns.
    <--It's been a long time.
    --> How have you been?

My journey began in New Bark Town eight years ago. Since then I have had many, many Pokemon. Some I barely knew and some I became extremely close with. Those Pokemon have since passed on, but our bond and the things they taught me shall remain with me forever.

As of right now, those Pokemon you see in my signature are the only Pokemon I have now and I shall have them for the rest of my journey. We are currently in Hoenn and once we get the chance for me to return to Johto, where it all began for me, I will surely bring those Pokemon with me.

My journey began in New Bark Town, Johto. I chose Cyndaquil, but never fininshed Johto. I then when to Hoenn and succeeded, twice. I traveled to Orre and conquered cipher, twice. I then visited Kanto and succeeded. I went to navel rock and tamed Two birds. I learned the ways of the Rangers, twice. I visited both White city and Poketopia. I'm also a great photograher. Now I WILL be ready for Round Two of Johto.
    Last edited by KyogreKing; 22nd November 2009 at 1:44 AM.

Kanto,pallet town.
    Beaten all the gym leaders and elite 4 members and champions all the way up to gen IV.
    Last edited by Tf5174; 22nd November 2009 at 1:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Well I was Born in Vermmillion City.
    I came to pallet town around my 10th birthday.
    Started with Squirtle.
    Conquered the Kanto Pokemon league and then Released all of my Pokemon and stored away my badges before moving to Jhoto and starting fresh. My pokedex got wet... >>
    Hohen was the same. A Wingull snagged my pokedex form Jhoto. And a Machop beat me up and took my hoenn dex in sinnoh.
    So for a breif period I went back to Kanto honed my skills as a trainer as well as destroying yet another pkedex. Made my way out to the sevii islands during this time...
    Now i'm back in Sinnoh. Currently about to take on the elite four a second time. And looking forward to my trip back to Jhoto.
    Last edited by Calvan; 22nd November 2009 at 1:51 AM.

----------
    -If you don't fear the power of legends or the strengths of perfection copy/paste this msg in your signature.-
    -Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)-
    -It's sad when smoking pot cures more ailments than "Real medicine" if you agree put this in your sig.(Started by Calvan)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast