Donkey Kongs's Crash Course
The Legend Of Zelda Battle Quest
Luigi's Ghost Mansion
I've been having a ton of fun playing the Zelda attraction solo. I really need to find some friends to try out the multiplayer attractions with though, those look fantastic as well.
† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:
After having played all the Nintendo Land attractions a lot, my absolute favorite of the bunch is Mario Chase. Had a lot of fun playing it with my brother (as well as one time where my friend and his sister joined in). I'd probably rank the attractions like this:
1. Mario Chase
2. Animal Crossing: Sweet Day
3. Luigi's Ghost Mansion
4. Metroid Blast
5. Donkey Kong Crash Course
6. Pikmin Adventure
7. The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
8. Balloon Trip Breeze
9. Captain Falcon's Twister Race
10. Takamaru's Ninja Castle
11. Yoshi Fruit Cart
12. Octopus Dance
Clearly I would have appreciated more multiplayer attractions than single player, but Nintendo Land is still great all-around!
3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme
I have played and played and played all the attractions for this game, and I would like to post a short "review" of all of them, in no particular order.
1. The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest: Provides a pretty fair challenge, especially after Ganon. It is very fun to play with your friends, you feel pretty cool as a small "army" hacking, slashing, and shooting your way through every enemy.
2. Pikmin Adventure: I really like the design of the Bulborbs in this one. It is a fun attraction, but isn't as difficult as the Pikmin games. I suppose this is a good thing, however...
3. Metroid Blast: This one is a blast (pun completely intended). Seriously, it is such a great time to fight either on foot or in a spacecraft. It controls very fluidly and can be difficult, but is fun no matter what.
4. Mario Chase: I have one complaint with this attraction: The Yoshi carts are pretty overpowered. It makes the game a bit unenjoyable to be Mario and get caught (very easily) by the Yoshi carts. With a group of more than 2, however, it is very hectic and fun.
5. Luigi's Ghost Mansion: Very interesting to play Luigi's Mansion from the ghosts' perspective. This minigame has very nice atmosphere, smooth gameplay, and overall is a great time to be had.
6. Animal Crossing Sweet Days: Probably the only attraction I dislike. If you have 3 or less people, the guards almost always win. If you have more than that, the animals almost always win. It is kind of broken and was not much fun every time I played it. A shame too, since Animal Crossing is a lot of fun.
7. Yoshi's Fruit Cart: An interesting concept that uses the gamepad very well. My sole complaint is that the game is repetitive and gets stale quickly.
8. Balloon Trip Breeze: It was a lot of fun watching my friends fail at this. XD Fun game.
9. Donkey Kong's Crash Course: Definitely the hardest game. But why can I not go straight to area 2 after beating are 1 for the first time? Why must I beat it again? Every time this game has proven a challenge, no matter who I play with. And you know what? I like it.
10. Takamaru's Ninja Castle: A simple shooter, but I really enjoy its control scheme. Using the GamePad in this way was innovative and fun.
11. Captain Falcon's Twister Race: Whew. When they said daring, they weren't kidding. However, I did experience some issues when making sharp turns. Sometimes when I would make the sharp turns, the GamePad's calibration would get messed up, and holding the GamePad horizontally made it go straight. Still fun, but this minor issue is a setback, but not a deal breaker.
12. Octopus Dance: A simple rhythm based game. But where does the octopus take you if you mess up enough times...?
The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.
I am a proud Catholic.
Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13
Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter
My family has been creating tournaments, mainly in Mario Chase and Sweet Day, and they are pretty fun. I'm undefeated so far!
Days Left (including today): 144