Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shippers Secret Santa 2k12

Lightbulb Shippers Secret Santa 2k12

Welcome shipper to the annual Shippers Secret Santa thread! If you're ready to spread some holiday cheer, then please join us all in the festivities of gift giving and ship smiles. ^__^ Approved by the Shipping Goddess Skiyomi!

The purpose of this thread is to give a gift to a member. Are you familiar with the Secret Santa tradition? If not, please take some time to read the beginning of the page to get a feeling. If you do know the tradition, it will be applied here! Members who sign up will be assigned member who also signed up and must give that person a present.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Here are some ground rules!

+ Rules +

1. To join, just take the sign up form below, answer it and post it here. Please do so before the deadline.
    2. By signing up, you have agreed to follow throughout the activity. Make sure you get your gift done early or on-time.
    3. Once sign ups are over, you will receive a private message the following day with a member you are assigned to.
    4. If you don't know what a certain pairing is, check this page. Use the text finding tools on your operating system to find the pairing name and the characters included.
    5. Since these forums are PG, the thread and the gifts stay during the PG rating. Please do not go farther than that, even if your assigned member is a close friend.
    6. For non-Pokemon art, it is recommended that you have some basic knowledge of the series to make a person a gift.
    7. By law of holiday spirit, DO NOT tell anybody who you have to make a gift for. Don't even hint it because you will ruin the fun.
    8. If the person you were assigned to prefers to have art drawn than graphics/writing, you can either one of these options:
      • Draw/write/make graphics for that person any way. Do your best so your efforts were not in vain.
      • Ignore the preference and make them a present with your best talents and apologize for not presenting their preferred gift in the note.
    9. All presents must be sent to me VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.
    10. When sending a present, please remember to put the name of the member whose is getting the gift along with the actual gift and an optional commentary.
    11. Remember to have fun and don't destroy someone's gift because you do not like that certain pairing. Be mature and deal with it!
    12. If there are some things unclear to you, feel free to private message me!
    13. If you would like to volunteer as a gift giver in case some members don't receive a gift at all, PM me!

+ Sign Up Form +

Took this off last year's thread. Please answer all the required fields and be as detailed as you can.

HTML Code:
    [b]State your name and identity:[/b] Tell us about yourself in two or more sentences so it benefits the environment of your gift.
    [b]What are your top five pairings:[/b] You can give the shipping name or the members or both!
    [b]Non-Pokémon top 5 favorite ships:[/b] (optional) This is for you Alt Shipping peeps who want a non-Pokémon related present.
    [b]What sort of gift would you like to receive the most:[/b] Fanfic, fan art, graphics... what is it you truly want?
    [b]Anything else you want to say:[/b] Whatever you want the person doing your gift to know goes here.]
    + Participants +

At least 14 members are needed. Feel free to join!

1. C.Gholy
    2. PopPrincess_Lyra
    3. Kutie Pie
    4. CandleReaper
    5. Flame Mistress
    6. meowth_city
    7. midnightjewelz
    8. Moonlight Absol
    9. Wolfgirl44
    10. JetshipperKekkaishi
    11. MetalVictini
    12. Skiyomi
    13. Speedy_Fox_IV
    14. xEryChan
    15. darklord18
    16. Ashist_Wilketch
    17. Yuppirox
    18. watericedragon

+ Deadlines +

Any gift will not be accepted after the present delivery date. An extension can be made only if discussed thoroughly via PM.

* Present delivery deadline: January 4th, 2013 11:59 PM PST
    * Extension deadline: January 7th, 2013 11:59 PM PST

+ FAQ +

~ What gift am I allowed to make?

Since this is a non-profit forum full of kids, teens and adults, there will be no money-earned gift. You use your talents such as drawing, writing or graphic designing. In other words this is what you're allowed to make/receive:

• Fan Art. A small comic or doodle is fine. If you go all out then that's up to you! Traditional is fine if you have a scanner or a really great camera. Digital is also fine.
    • Fan fic. One-shot or drabble is fine. Multi-chaptered fics is also fine but only if you are truly enjoying this. Do not post these anywhere. Send them to me in a spoiler via PM. (multi-PMs is ok)
    • Graphics. Wallpapers, a set of THREE icons, or two banners is fine. You can create more if you wish. Send direct links please.

Feel free to shower your assigned person with more gifts if you wish but do not leave them empty handed!

~ I do not like the person or the ships I was assigned to! May I get someone else?

No. As said, deal with the person and their ships as another person would deal with yours.

~ When and how will I get my present?

All presents will be sent via private message throughout January 5th. If you don't receive your gift, do not worry. Chances are your secret santa is getting to it or a volunteer is making it for you. You can then ask me again on the 10th if nothing appears.

Be aware that if your inbox is full when I attempt to send you your present, you will not receive it at all. Please have some space for my PMs at that time.

~ Can I ever post my fanfic/graphics/art on deviantART/tumblr/FF.net/etc? It was really good I want to share with everybody!

After the 10th of January, you can post it anywhere you like to share with the public!

~For sign ups, can I add crossover/poly pairings?

To prevent confusion for your Secret Santa, you can only add ONE crossover pairing to the list. Add this pairing underneath the Non-Pokemon pairings, if any.

In addition, poly pairings aren't allowed this year, sorry.

Let's get the party started and happy holidays!!
    Last edited by Sweet May; 6th January 2013 at 11:54 PM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

State your name and identity: I'm Chloe and I'm a student at college. I do a lot of writing and reading in my spare time and also listen to music a lot. So I like to keep myself busy all the time.
    What are your top five pairings:
    1. Wishfulshipping
    2. Palletshipping
    3. Appealshipping
    4. Restlessshipping
    5. Advanceshipping

Non-Pokémon top 5 favorite ships:

1. Maya Fey x Franziska Von Karma (Ace Attorney)
    2. Henry Tudor x Anne Boleyn (The Tudors)
    3. Ron x Hermione (Harry Potter)
    4. Takari (Digimon)
    5. NaruHina (Naruto)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: I love reading, so I think a fan fiction could satisfy me the most. I also love Gothic and medieval themed stuff so I would be grateful for anything.
    Anything else you want to say: Thank you!
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 5th November 2012 at 12:45 AM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Yay! This again =D nya~

State your name and identity:
    I'm PPL... or MJ by my real name :3 I like to listen to music like a lot, draw, write stories, sleeping, watching movies or eating xD I love romantic stuff...all fluffy and like that xD Hee hee.

What are your top five pairings: (I've listed 6 XD)
    Whitney/Lyra (Kansas)
    Lyra/Silver (SoulSilver)
    Lyra/Elesa (Encourage)
    Meowth/Pikachu (Krazy)
    Elesa/Skyla (Airplane)
    Dawn/Cynthia (GirlPower)

Non-Pokémon top 5 favorite ships: (I've listed 7 XD)
    Amelia/Lina (Slayers)
    Filia/Xellos (Slayers)
    Alice/Bella (Twilight)
    Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)
    Zakuro/Mint [Renee/Corina] (Tokyo Mew/Mew Power)
    Nuriko/Miaka (Fushigi Yugi)
    Lyra/Amelia (PKMN/Slayers)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most:
    If its art, make it yourself. I don't want an official drawing from the Anime. It's better if ye make it yerself. Make it pink, girly...princessy, whatever-hell ye want.
    If its FanFic, I want it more than 2 000 words. I don't mind what rating it is. G to NC-17... I don't care XD Write it on first person coz I love those type of Fics.

Anything else you want to say:
    Uhm, nothing... just hope for teh best for everyones

Besides me drawing or writing or graphic designing or spriting... I can also do AMVs, comics, photography, poem and song writing :3
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 13th November 2012 at 8:37 PM.

State your name and identity: I'm Kutie Pie, and I'm currently a college student studying film and video. I love art and writing (and not because they're my favorite hobbies), and I'm a romantic, which is a bit ironic since I've been single my whole life ^^;.

What are your top five pairings: *rubs hands evilly*

- Mewshipping (Mewtwo/Mew)
    - Pokéshipping (Ash/Misty)
    - LunarEclipeshipping (Darkrai/Cresselia)
    - Rocketshipping (Jessie/James)
    - Contestshipping (Drew/May)

- Wizardmon/Gatomon (Digimon)
    - Keiichi/Mion (Higurashi When They Cry)
    - Tomoya/Nagisa (CLANNAD)
    - Tiff/Meta Knight (Kirby of the Stars)
    - Mulder/Scully (The X-Files)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: I don't mind what is made, but I like fan fiction and fan art the most.

Anything else you want to say: If you choose to doing fan fiction, try and write no less than 2,000 words. For fan art or anything else, do your best, darling(s) ^^!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

This seems fun, I'll give it a whirl!

State your name and identity: Well, most people here call me Candle, but my close friends call me Lit. It's short for Litwick, but since the name change can happen at anytime now, you can also call me lost. My IRL name? Austin, but dn't call me that. I'm a High Schooler, well, a Freshman, and I love cooking and reading!

ShockingShipping
    FrozenAbyssShipping
    NamelessShipping
    RaspberryShipping
    LoversShipping

Non-Pokémon top 5 favorite ships: (I have Six. Need that Cross-over in there >_>)
    Roswell x Milanor (Yggdra Union)
    Peach x Daisy (Mario)
    Seiko x Naomi (Corpse Party)
    Rod x Male MC (Harvest Moon: A new Beginning)
    Michelle x Yuri (Harvest Moon: A new Beginning)
    Nessiah x Emizel (Yggdra Union/Disgaea 4)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: FanFiction please, I love reading stories!

Anything else you want to say: Good luck, and make it Dark. Maybe with some betrayel and medieval theming, and make it interesting and fun to read, but not to Sappy or Romantic. Have it dominent, but not them doing fluffy stuff. I hate Fluff stories.
    Last edited by Lost™; 5th November 2012 at 2:19 PM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

State your name and identity: I'm Flame Mistress (well, at the moment, anyway), but most of my friends just call me Flame. I love listening to music, playing the piano, reading, daydreaming, and writing/drawing fanwork (though I never usually get anywhere with it, haha). I'm still pretty young compared to most other people here, as I'm in Year 8.

Ash x Dawn (OTP)
    Drew x May
    Cilan x Iris
    Volkner x Elesa
    Barry x Dawn (Gameverse)

Hershel Layton x Claire Foley (Professor Layton) (Non-PKMN OTP)
    Hershel Layton x Jean Descole (Professor Layton)
    Phoenix Wright x Maya Fey (Ace Attorney)
    Kana x Georgia (Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns)
    Harry Potter x Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: Fanfics or fanart for Pokémon pairings, and just fanart for non-Pokémon pairings, please~

Anything else you want to say: I'd appreciate it if the presents were humorous and fluffy, to cheer me up. Other than that, thanks, and good luck! ^^
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 5th November 2012 at 6:58 PM.

State your name and identity: My name is MC. I watch a lot of TV shows and that's where most of my ships come from. I don't expect many people to know my non-Pokemon pairings, so don't worry about it.

1. CafeMochashipping/Cilan and Ash
    2. Sommeliershipping/Cilan and Burgundy
    3. Rocketshipping/Jessie and James
    4. Airplaneshipping/Skyla and Elesa
    5. Shockingshipping/Elesa and Volkner

1. Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey (Ace Attorney) - OTP
    2. Klaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes (The Vampire Diaries)
    3. Emma Swan and Regina Wells (Once Upon a Time) - Just for LOLz
    4. Emily Thorne and Nolan Ross (Revenge)
    5. Claire and Gray (Harvest Moon)

Crossover Shipping: Cilan (Pokemon) and Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: I would most like a piece of fanart or some graphics. Fanfics are okay too. I don't mind.

Anything else you want to say: When it comes to artwork, I tend to favour cute things. Chibis and soft colors are what I like best. For fics, I don't want anything too sappy. Other than that, just have fun with it and thank you :]
    Last edited by Meowth City; 6th November 2012 at 9:45 PM.

♥ Inactive. On holiday ♥

State your name and identity: Hi my name is Midnightjewelz, mainly known by the name of midnight. I like Advanceshipping but i'm a multishipper so i'm okay with most ships these days.

What are your top five pairings: Advance, Ikari, Wishful, Coma, SapphirePearl.

Non-Pokémon top 5 favorite ships: SnowxLightning, (Final Fantasy 13) SoraxNamine (Kingdom Hearts) RoxasxKairi (Kingdom Hearts) JetxFrannie (Cyborg 009) JoexFrannie (Cyborg 009)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: Fanfic or fanart would be nice but if you can't handle that a graphic or banner from one of my current fics will be alright.

Anything else you want to say: Just take your time and if you know your going to be late with my gift just PM me.

First of all, I want to thank you guys for signing up! Now we just need 7 more people to fully start this! Don't worry guys, you have until the 15th to sign up. =]

Also I've added a few more things to the FAQ regarding people posting the gifts and about crossover/poly pairings. Feel free to edit your post if necessary.

ONOMNOMNOM

State your name and identity: Hello, Moonlight here, I support quite a few pairings, and lately I'm not as anti towards certain pairings as much as I used to be. So anything is fine with me, for now.

What are your top five pairings: Note that these are in no order.
    1. Ash/Iris; NegaiShipping
    2. Cilan/Ash; CafeMochaShipping
    3. Cilan/Burgundy; SommilerShipping (sp?)
    4. N/Black; IsshuShipping (gamewise)
    5. Red/Yellow; SpecialShipping? (mangawise)

1. Ash/Rika (Pokemon/Higurashi: When They Cry) (crossover pairing)
    2. Kanon/Lucifer (Umineko: When They Cry)
    3. Keiichi/Satoshi (Higurashi: When They Cry) (YES I DID)
    4. Sebastion/Grell (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
    5. Crowfeather/Leafpool (Warriors)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: I'd love a drabble/oneshot for one of these (well-written, I'd hope), but I'd accept and adore fanart as well.

Anything else you want to say: Nothing too mushy; I'm more for cute romance then the extremely heavy things people think of (heavy kissing, etc.). I would like the work to be your BEST work, because well, why wouldn't it be your best? Also, if it is a oneshot, please DO NOT make it too short. 1,500 words would suffice. In short; what you can do best, at your best. M'kay? :P
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 12th November 2012 at 4:26 AM.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

State your name and identity:
    Hi, I'm Emma. I'm in college, studying Ecology. I'm going to try to list my ships in order of most to least obsession, 'cause I'm neurotic like that. I ship a lot of crack pairings.

-Ignitionshipping
    -Rocketshipping
    -Pokeshipping
    -Wishfulshipping
    -Team Rocket's Meowth/Jessie's Yanmega.

-EdxRoy (Fullmetal Alchemist)
    -YasuharaxMonk (Ghost Hunt)
    -SnotloutxTuffnut (How to Train Your Dragon)
    -ThirrinxOskan (The Icemark Chronicles)
    -TomxAlice (The Last Apprentice/The Wardstone Chronicles)

I will be happiest to receive whatever sort of gift the gift-giver feels is best suited to their individual talents. I like to see people do what they are best at.

If you're going to pick one of the non-Pokemon ships (unlikely but possible), I'd prefer you picked one of the top three. I don't care much for dark, angsty stuff, so if you're writing a story and it starts to take a depressing turn, please do your best to redirect it. I won't be particularly picky about this though, you could ignore everything I just said and I'd probably still love it. =)
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

State your identity
    Hey I'm Brett known as JetshipperKekkaishi. I'm a video gamer and a multishipper. I don't have problems with shipping now these days.
    What are your top five pairings
    1)Jetshipping (Hilbert/Touya x Skyla/Furro)
    2)Transcevivershipping (Nate/Kyouhei x Yancy)
    3)Pearlshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Dawn/Hikari)
    4)Agencyshipping (Black(Pokespe) x White)
    5)DeepVastshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Rosa/Mei)
    Non-Pokemon top 5 shippings
    1)Yoshimori Sumimura x Tokine Yukimura (Kekkaishi)
    2)Yuuto x Himari (Omamori Himari)
    3)Tsukune Aono x Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire)
    4)Jude Mathis x Millia (Tales of Xillia)
    5)Ash/Satoshi x Cheria Barnes (Pokemon/Tales of Graces f)
    What sort of gift would you like to receive the most
    Anything would be good. Fanfiction or Fanart
    whatever you want to do. Anything to do with Jetshipping or Travscievershipping since I'm falling in love with them.
    I would be happy with anything. Just put your heart into it. And if you chose a Pokemon shipping,Please don't chose Pearlshipping.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 8th November 2012 at 2:18 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

This looks like fun. Why not?

Name and Identity Name's Zach, I'm known as MetalVictini here. I'm a gamer, an aspiring writer, and a college student.

What are your top five pairings
    In no particular order:
    Pearlshipping (Ash and Dawn)
    AgencyShipping (Black and White)
    CommonerShipping (Dia and Platinum Berlitz)
    Jetshipping (Hilbert and Skyla)
    CandlestickShipping (Steven and Flannery)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most?
    Fanart or Fanfic would be great.

This seems like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to this.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

State your name and identity: Hey there, this is Skiyomi. I'm a college student nearly finished getting my degree and I'm a big fan of both shipping and writing.
    What are your top five pairings: 1. SoulShipping (Morty/Sabrina) 2. WishfulShipping (Cilan/Iris) 3. SacredShipping (Morty/Eusine) 4. CommanderShipping (Tabitha/Shelly) 5. ContestShipping (Drew/May)
    Non-Pokémon top 5 favorite ships: 1. Xellos/Filia (Slayers) 2. Zelgadis/Amelia (Slayers) 3. Lina/Gourry (Slayers) 4. Valvatorez/Artina (Disgaea 4) 5. Eugene/Rapunzel (Tangled)
    What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: I'd be perfectly happy with whatever you feel you're best at. Perhaps I should note on fanfiction, though, that I'm a real stickler for character. I'd rather see a genuine, if ordinary, moment that's in-character than one that's ultra-romantic but stretches beyond what the characters would actually do. Also, in terms of how much I'm attached to these ships, I love my alt. ships more than my Pokemon ships, but I understand not everyone is familiar with the other series, so I'd be happy to receive something Pokemon-related too.
    Anything else you want to say: That's about it! Good luck and happy holidays!

State your name and identity: Hi! I'm Speedy_Fox_IV. I'm a bit of a shipper and I'm also a really big fan of video games. I'm kinda average at writing a drawing though so don't expect a masterpiece to come from me.

1) AdvanceShipping
    2) TransceiverShipping
    3) MareShipping
    4) LuckyShipping
    5) ObliviaShipping

Surprise me. I'm not that picky.

Not really.

I'd like to participate, if you're okay with that.

State your name and identity: Hi, I'm xEryChan but everyone I know calls me Eryy.

Specialshipping (Red & Yellow)
    Oldrivalshipping (Green & Blue)
    Pearlshipping (Ash & Dawn)
    Contestshipping (Drew & May)
    Comashipping (Ash & Paul)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: A graphic would be great, especially if it's Specialshipping since I love that pairing so so much. But I'm not picky so I'll take whatever you're willing to give me.

Anything else you want to say: Have fun with your gift and happy holidays everyone (:
    Last edited by xEryChan; 7th November 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Do you like the Pokemon Adventures manga? If so, join the club!

Credit | Author's Profile | Shipping List
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-3470-9720

State your name and identity: Hi it me Darklord18, i a massive cheekyshipping support, i don't really hang out anywere these days but i just come onto serebi to chat with friends
    What are your top five pairings: Mira x Max/cheekyshipping, Peg x magnemite, warpshipping/ abra x Mira. Lucas x Mira, sandshrew x Mira
    What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: fanart but if you cant do fanart then fanfic is ok.
    Anything else you want to say: just so you know if I get you you might get a fic or fanart.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

State your name and identity: Hi I'm Ashist but you can call me Ash I ship a lot of characters in pokemon and also other animes as well. I'm a huge anime fan and multishipper

not in order:
    Ash x Misty - Pokeshipping
    Gary x Misty - Egoshipping
    Drew x Dawn - Belleshipping
    Drew x May - Contestshipping
    Max x Misty - Masumishipping

Rikuo Nura x Kana Ienaga (Nurarihyon no Mago)
    Kirito x Asuna (Sword Art Online)
    Bossun x Himeko (Sket Dance)
    Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
    Akito x Leila (Code Geass: Akito the Exile)

I mostly love graphics and fanarts but either of them would do . I would really appreciate it no matter what

Just enjoy and don't rush it. I know there will be always time for it..just take your time. Thank you in advance XD
    Oh and I can't do one shots/ fanfics
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 7th November 2012 at 12:37 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Another year, another Secret Santa... Count me in~

State your name and identity: Hi, I'm Yuppirox, though some of you guys may also know me as Pat or Paty. I love sweet and heartfelt shippings. :3

Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
    Wishfulshipping (Dento x Iris)
    LiveCastershipping (Curtis x Rosa)
    Sequelshipping (Hugh x Rosa)
    Agencyshipping (Black x White)

Mikan Sakura x Natsume Hyuuga (Gakuen Alice)
    Houtaro Oreki x Chitanda Eru (Hyouka)
    Hatsune Miku x Kaito (Vocaloid)
    Rin Okumura x Black Rock Shooter (Blue Exorcist/Black Rock Shooter crossover pairing)
    Bossun x Himeko (SKET Dance)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: A fanfic would be awesome, actually. Especially if it's fluffy. Preferably Livecastershipping since it's just so adorable. <3 However I don't mind what I get as long as the effort shows.

Anything else you want to say: Just have fun with your gift and try your best!

Okay guys, only three days left to join! I've added all the members above to the list. Thanks for joining too! We need an even number of participants to make this happen, meaning we need at least one more person? So don't be shy and join us~!

ONOMNOMNOM

Oh, I got lucky! xD

State your name and identity: I'm watericedragon. I have to say I'm a huge shipper who loves anything winter. I love to read, draw(even though I'm not really good at it), and write. I'm usually very busy, but I love to hang out here whenever I can. =)

1. OldrivalShipping (Blue x Green)
    2. SequelShipping (Mei x Hugh)
    3. TransceiverShipping (Yancy x Kyouhei)
    4. ShockingShipping (Volkner x Elesa)
    5. FlaveScentShipping (Trip x Iris)

1. Gray x Lucy (Fairy Tail)
    2. Hinata x Yurippe (Angel Beats)
    3. Tsubaki x Daisy (SKET Dance)
    4. Himeko x Katou Kiri (SKET Dance)
    5. Haruhi x Hikaru (Ouran Highschool Host Club)

What sort of gift would you like to receive the most: I would love anything really, from a fanfic to a fanart to an AMV/graphic. Anything would be great! If it's a fanfic, I like it to be fluffy and/or funny. x3

Anything else you want to say: Just have fun with it and try your best! I appreciate it. =)

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Okay so PMs have been sent out to you guys! Be sure to check your inbox. Thanks again for participating and hope everyone gets a gift this time! <3 Remember you have over a month to do your gift so if you think you are going to be super busy during the holidays, it's best to start now.

Also let me know if you didn't receive a PM!
    I hope this doesn't count as a bad type of bump but...

Updating this to tell you guys that you have almost a month left to work on your present! It's enough time but just making sure everyone gets a friendly reminder. =] Only two participants sent me their gifts so if you're ready with your gift, feel free to PM it to me! I also want to emphasize that you cannot upload it anywhere where the public can see it. This means do not upload your art, graphics, or fics to DeviantART, FanFiction.net/Fictionpress.com, Tumblr, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, etc. No one can't see it until after the event is over. (which is January 7th) If you need to send it to me, this is what you do:

For artwork/graphics, send it to me via Photobucket, Imageshack, or ******* urls. (direct links only please) Dropbox links are fine too.

For fanfiction, place the written work under a spoiler tag. Don't worry about sending multiple PMs if your fic reaches past the character limit.

You're also free to give a little message to the member if you would like. These gifts are sent anonymously too. (at least, the people receiving their gifts won't exactly know who made the gift for them)

That is all. I hope everyone's doing well and have a safe and happy holiday!

Just a quick announcement that presents have been sent! As I mentioned in the PM, you can send me a message back asking who created your presents.

Unfortunately there are 4 participants that did not complete their parts and one has an extension. Still, the remaining members who have no received anything yet will! I have striked the members on the participants list on the first post on who sent in their gifts. I hope everyone had fun and let's make the next one a blast! ^_^ Happy Holidays, even if they're almost over.

ONOMNOMNOM

Thank you Cyn for hosting the event this year again. Without you I'm sure it wouldn't have been possible. It was fun making my gift this year and I hope my recipient loves it. ^^

Thanks for hosting again, Sweet May :3. I enjoyed making the gift like I did last year, helped me break out of my artist's block. Hope she liked the gift I made for her...

Anyway, hope you'll host again in December. Are you posting all of the gifts here like you did last year for everyone to see, or what?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Thanks for hosting, Sweet May. I had a blast making the gift my gift I'll be looking forward to this next year

Do you like the Pokemon Adventures manga? If so, join the club!

Credit | Author's Profile | Shipping List
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-3470-9720

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast