Follow the Serebii rules and please, don't bash. :C

(Lock/delete is this is violating)
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~
    Name: Hime
    Currently playing: Drawn to Life
    Next up: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
    Favourite Pokémon: Pancham

SHIPS I LIKE

SonicxBlaze-Ever since Sonic Rush I've been growing increasingly fond of this pairing. Blaze is pretty much 1 of the only people Sonic treats as his equal in the hero business (Even Tails & Knuckles don't get THAT much respect from him) & he is definitely the only she sees as her's. It helps that Blaze is practically the only post-genesis era character that older fans tolerate. I guess the whole star-crossed-lovers aspect could be a factor in this ship's appeal, though living in a different world doesn't seem to stop her from showing up for the olympics or birthday parties whenever she wants.

SonicxSally-The nostalgic ship that's recently been outclassed by Sonblaze imo. Although the separate contunities of the games & comics mean the 2 ships can semi-coexist, but man there is nothing I wouldn't give to see Sally added to the gameverse.

ShadowxRouge-This ship I'm kinda surprised they haven't made canon yet. Not like either has that many other options...

Metal Sonicxthe Sally robot from that 1 episode of SatAM-The token crack ship of the list. The 2 exist in separate continuities but idea of killer robots finding love is an amusing one. Plus the characters they're based off of are/were lovers, so surely they would hit it off as well right?

SHIPS I DISLIKE

SilverxBlaze-1st of all I'd have to play Sonic 06 & I rather not. 2nd, as I understand it that game writes itself out of canon anyway & totally botches Blaze's origins so whatever there was shouldn't count for jack.

SonicxAmy-The idea of the preteen girl actually marrying her childhood celeb crush sounds completely detrimental to her character growth (hypothetically speaking, they gave up on any real character development after SA1). She can't really grow up as a person until she gets her "reality check" moment.

KnucklesxRouge-Seriously, what is there even to go on? 1 really forced shiptease scene & then its not really brought up again. Besides, if rescue=romance, then what about Shadow saving her from far more certain of a doom earlier in the game?

TailsxCream-They're close in age but not remotely in maturity, I just can't see how these 2 could even hold a conversation on the same level with each other, let alone a romance.

Do I need to explain myself ? 'cause I'm lazy... :c *sigh* Alright, I'll do it for some of them.
    I ship the following;

- Sonic x Amy: A little favorite of mine. I think it's not liked enough. I like to believe there is more to it and that Sonic likes Amy, but prefers not to let their love blossom because he doesn't want to endanger her.
    - Knuckles x Shade (from Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood): I don't know. They showed cute moments within the game and I liked Shade's attitude. It kinda blended well with Knuckles. It's, overall, another favorite of mine.
    - Shadow x Rouge
    - Blaze x Silver: Their interactions in Sonic 2006 were the best, in my opinion. I really love that pairing simply because of what both of them went through in the game and their really showed to like each other at some point in the game.
    - Tails x Cream: I don't care what anyone says about them, I still like this pairing. As opposed to Knuckles and Shade, Tails and Cream show to have different attitudes and humors, which makes the pairing more interesting. I know it isn't anything serious due to their age but it still is sweet.
    - Jet x Wave

I don't mind these pairings as well;

- Knuckles x Tikal: Impossible, but used to be a big favorite of mine.
    - Blaze x Shadow: Because why not. Their attitudes are quite similar. Also used to be a favorite of mine.
    - Tails x Cosmo (from Sonic X): That pairing was so... adorable... Sad ending, though.
    - Tails x Wave
    - Amy x Shadow
    - Shadow x Maria

Unless I forgot some, I pretty much dislike the rest of them (discounting male x male and female x female pairings, I don't really ship them. I have nothing against them, though).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

hmm I can only say from Sonic X although in Sonic Heroes I used to think that Shadow and Rouge would be great together. Now, not so much..

Sonic x Amy: I *really* want to know more about these two. How did they meet? Why does she like him? Did he save her from something?? Like The Prince of May I think there's more to it and Sonic probably likes her too...They had some nice peaceful scenes together in Sonic X and I liked the last scene. Mostly I like the jokes and Eggman's comments on their lovelife is hilarious. Also I like that Amy saves Sonic sometimes too! And that cruise episode, freaking Sonic is so manipulative haha *sigh Sonic X was awesome!

Shadow x Amy: They hugged!!...yeah that's all I got. He uh, probably enjoyed it more than Sonic would have. hahaha

Tails x Cosmo: POOR TAILS
    Villager: Does your sciiiiiienceee explain why it rains?
    Sokka: YES! YES IT DOOOOOOOES

SonicxAmy-The idea of the preteen girl actually marrying her childhood celeb crush sounds completely detrimental to her character growth (hypothetically speaking, they gave up on any real character development after SA1). She can't really grow up as a person until she gets her "reality check" moment.
    That makes sense. :O Come to think of it... she'd be way better off with some other guy...

Sonally is pretty rad tho! ;D I think that's my main Sonic shipping right now. :P
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~
    Name: Hime
    Currently playing: Drawn to Life
    Next up: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
    Favourite Pokémon: Pancham

This seemed relevant: