Thread: Fire Emblem Shippings!

Default Fire Emblem Shippings!

Well,I felt like there needed to be a thread for Fire Emblem ships.Not just because I really wanted to justify my Fire Emblem ships or anything.
    So,just say which ships you love/like/don't like.

ALL SEREBII RULES APPLY,AND NO BASHING.Yes,that means you,Awakewning junkies who may hate others' pairings because all the other games' characters are personality/speechless,therefore don't seemingly have romantic feelings.

For just one I like,which I wanted to list,is Seth x Erikia.Seth scolds Orson for being too loyal to his wife and not his country,and Seth becomes sorta like that with an A support with Erikia.Plus,this is my Fire Emblem OTP it's so cute!

"They used to shout my name and now they whisper it."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

I've only played Awakening and a part of FE7, but I still have my favorite pairings. For Awakening, I have a soft spot for Morgan/Cynthia, Gregor/Miriel, Libra/Tharja, Lon'qu/Cherche, and Ricken/Nowi.

For FE7, I'm still in the tutorial chapters, but from the fan art I've seen and what little I've seen, I like Hector/Florina and Rath/Lyn. I definitely want to try the other games once I beat 7, so we'll see from there.

While I may have only played Awakening, that doesn't mean it's not good.

So, my shippings are Lissa x Henry, Cordelia x Lon'qu, and Sumia x Chrom. I like Lissa x Henry because Henry (my favorite FE char, besides maybe his son) pairs so well with Lissa. Cordelia and Lon'qu have the nice story of him warming up to her until he has to complete a task that forces him to admit his feelings. Sumia and Chrom... I feel they were meant to be. I seems like both Sumia and Cordelia say things about Chrom when they aren't married, but for some reason Cordelia x Chrom isn't a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt Geekazaru View Post
    While I may have only played Awakening, that doesn't mean it's not good.

So, my shippings are Lissa x Henry, Cordelia x Lon'qu, and Sumia x Chrom. I like Lissa x Henry because Henry (my favorite FE char, besides maybe his son) pairs so well with Lissa. Cordelia and Lon'qu have the nice story of him warming up to her until he has to complete a task that forces him to admit his feelings. Sumia and Chrom... I feel they were meant to be. I seems like both Sumia and Cordelia say things about Chrom when they aren't married, but for some reason Cordelia x Chrom isn't a thing.
    I forgot Lissa/Henry! Their support is so adorable, and I love their epilogue.