Thread: TheSketchQueen's Graphic Sketches

Default TheSketchQueen's Graphic Sketches

I'm sorry, I just wanted a place to display the graphic stuff I made and like. I've made a lot more that are just "meh", but these I like.
    Here's a better intro. I am TheSketchQueen. I'm a lot better at drawing than graphic art, since I'm only learning in the ways of the Photoshop. I think I'm getting better, but I'm bad at judging myself. But these are what I think to be some of my best work, and I'll update it as I go.

More to come as I make more stuff. Feedback is welcomed, hope you like my work!
    Last edited by Sketchie; 30th December 2012 at 2:38 AM.

The text never really seems to fit on the sigs, and some just have an unfitting colour. Also, there doesn't seem to be much of a flow in the sigs at all. Maybe try following a few tutorials and try adding C4Ds?
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/153pt2u.png[/IMG]
    Welcome to Adventure!

Great to see the Graphic threads are more popular these days!

You mentioned in your introduction that your still figuring out Photoshop and such, so judgeing your work by that level:
    I think you do good with the banners. It's just an matter of time and expercience what you need . Check out other banners and follow some tutorials, they really do help.
    They helped me alot aswell so i'm sure everyone else too

Keep it up!

This things are awesome!!!!
    Much better than my stuff.
    Keep up the good work.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

The ghost banner is my fav

hey sketch nice to see you have a digital graphics thread but here my opinion like you said your still learning photoshop...like in the first post your text seems extremely hard to read on most of them...also the text most of the time doesn't match the banner but that can be easily fixed...try stroking the text if your using the same color of your banner...for the text try think the main them overall with the banner for example if its a more girly banner try using some nice girl fonts or try to think out of the box with the fonts but still match the banner itself....your banners still seem plain but i understand like you said its your still learning your photoshop....you have potential though sketch don't give up!

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Okay, a tiny update. I really liked how this fusion came out, mainly because Gen-5-Sprite-Patchurisu's head was in the way of part of the tail, and... I FIX'D IT. So I'm proud of that, even though it's just a small fix.

just letting you know fusions are sprite related so they go in the sprite thread just letting you know so you don't get in trouble sweetie i can't add my userbars sadly the digtal media sections just for banners wallpaper and avatars...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Really? Okay. Then, sorry sprites, you must go into the magical section known as the spriting section... later.