Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Chocolate and Roses day! (Valentines 2014)

Default Happy Chocolate and Roses day! (Valentines 2014)

It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gifts..gifts as well, always nice to have.

from me you'll be getting a

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
    x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
    x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3 HAPPY HUGS AND KISSES DAY<3
    Otherwise known as Valentine's Day.

Here's a few gifts from me, I hope you all enjoy ^-^

5x Sweet Hearts (Restore's a Pokemon by 20 HP when consumed)
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

<3 Have a great day, Love and Laughter Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
    x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
    x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up:

1x Gummi Bag
    -3x Mysterious Gummi
    -3x Pink Gummi
    -3x Red Gummi
    1x Super Pass (Expires 02/17/14)
    1x Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cute Points) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 16th Feb 2014.
    1x Bouquet of Pink Tulips (+3 Levels to Normal/Flying Types & Teaches 1x MT Move)
    1x Love Ball
    1x Red Valentine's Coin Case (w/1,000x Coins)
    5x Sweet Hearts (Restores 50 HP)
    1x TM ATTRACT
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

*Ledyba shyly hands the 1x Bouquet of Pink Tulips to Lv. 1 Ledyba * *she smiles and takes a deep whiff, raising her to Lv. 4 and teaching her MT BUG BITE* *she procees to use it to chew on the flowers*

Looks like someone's been bitten by the love bug... ;O *shot*

Thanks, and Happy V-Day~! <3
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd February 2014 at 12:13 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Happy Valentine's! There's a couple of budding romances among my team, so this should do some wonders.

Picking up:

3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Pink Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    ---
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses
    1x Love Ball
    1x Red Coin Case (and 1,000 coins!)
    ---
    5x Sweet Hearts
    1x Attract TM
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Uses to be edited in once I'm back from dinner with the gf.

EDIT the first: Right, letting Rincewind sniff the Bouquet of Red Roses and getting the benefits.

: {sniffs the flowers, feeling powered up as a result}

{Rincewind grew from Lv.26 to Lv.29!}

{Rincewind learned Dig!}

{Rincewind learned Mimic!}

Thanks all!
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th February 2014 at 12:22 PM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

>Second Valentines day event collected
    Now if I hadn't had that massive gap I could have celebrated my 1 Year anniversary. But alas~
    Anywho, this is the part where we grab our gear right?
    Well if you don't mind, I'd like to add some RP to this post too. I know exactly how this is going to work. See, Valentine's Day is the day of love, right? But it doesn't have to be love for your partner. I feel that it could mean the love between two brothers, who've just been brought together. And with that thought...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "A Weedle? Bwahaha! Blue, have you gotten weaker?"
    "Sh-Shut up, Ok? She was really strong, and you know I'm not really the battling type!"
    "Haha, whatever you say bro! However be warned that you've just signed yourself up for some more combat training with yours truly!"

Red gave Blue a jab on the arm, causing the Panpour to almost veer off the path. The pair were walking through the streets of Fizzytopia after their reuniting at the Cable Club. Along the way, Blue had decided to recount his adventures with Michael to his brother, whose reactions ranged from laughter to even harder laughter. After a few minutes, the two monkeys finally stopped in front of a small house. Blue turned to Red, smiling.
    "Well, this is it. This is my- no, our trainer's house. I've gotta warn you however, he and our team-mates are a right bunch of characters. Don't get freaked or anything..."
    "You think I'm scared? Ha, Blue, you insult me!"

And with that, Red ran into the house, Blue at his heels. As they burst in, however-
    "SURPRISE!"
    Michael, Jackie, Axel and Dikune burst out into the hallway, raining confetti and what seemed to be rose petals upon the two monkeys.
    "Wh-what? What's going on?"
    Michael walked over to the dumbfounded pair and ruffled their hair slightly.
    "What do you think? We decide to throw a welcome home party for Lil' Red here, since he means so much to you! Dikune and Axel made a cake, I got us a bunch of party stuff, and Jackie decorated! What do you think!"
    The two monkeys stared unblinking for a second before Blue leapt into his trainer's arms, giving him the biggest hug he could. Red looked away, embarrassed at his brother's actions and the thought that all of this was for him.
    "I guess this means you do like it! Well, why are we just standing here? Let's party!"
    And with that, Michael and the rest of his squad ran into the living room where everything was set up, leaving Red and Blue standing in the doorway.
    "I see what you mean, he's a character, alright"
    "Hehe, yeah..."

The Panpour awkwardly brushed at his head.
    "Welcome home brother,"
    Blue pulled Red into a tight hug. Red looked spooked, but reciprocated after a few seconds. Once they seperated, they walked into the front room just in time to watch Michael trying to stop Jackie from spiking the drinks. It was a fruitless effort, however, as Dikune pushed the trainer onto the couch with Confusion and Axel sat on his legs to prevent him from moving. The Pansear couldn't help but laugh again as he watched the little play fight between his new trainer and his new team-mates - yep, this was going to be fun!
    "Well what are we waiting for? Let's show them how our family gets down!"
    Red ran into the room, jumping onto Michael's chest and giving him a couple of playful Scratches as well. Blue stood at the living room door, content to just watch his friends having fun.
    "Welcome home."

------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm picking up:
    1x Gummy Bag (can we keep this?)
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Pink Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses
    1x Love Ball
    1x Red Coin Case with 1,000 coins!
    5x Sweet Hearts
    1x Attract TM
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Using the Bouquet of Red Roses on Red, my Level 1 Pansear.
    *Red Grew to Level 4*
    *Red learned Leer and Fire Punch!*
    Taking 1,000 coins and the Big Pearl to the CE
    Thank you, thank you very much!
    Last edited by swampertforever; 14th February 2014 at 9:10 PM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Wheee, Valentine's stuff!~ Picking up:

• Gummi Bag (which includes):
      • x3 Mysterious Gummis
      • x3 Pink Gummis
      • x3 Red Gummis
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 16th Feb 2014.
    • x1 Bouquet of Purple Orchids
    • x1 Valentine Ball
    • x1 Pink Valentine's coins case w/ 1,000 coins
    • x5 Sweet Hearts
    • x1 TM Attract
    • x1 Heart Scale
    • x1 Big Pearl

Now to use some of the stuff...

Using/giving the Bouquet of Purple Orchids to Beckett, my Swoobat; raising his level from 7 to 10 and teaching him the MT After You.

Bringing the 1,000 coins and the Big Pearl to the CE.

Thank you! ^^
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd February 2014 at 12:17 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up the following items:

1x Gummi bag with
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 16th Feb 2014.
    1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids
    1x Valentine Ball
    1x Coin Case with 1,000 coins
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Using the Bouquet of Purple Orchids on Rose, my Ralts, to raise her from Lv.20 to Lv.23.

*Ralts learned Heal Pulse!*

And teaching her MT Icy Wind.
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd February 2014 at 12:15 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up the following:

3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Pink Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses
    1x Valentine Ball
    1x Love Ball
    1x Red Coin Case (and 1,000 coins!)
    5x Sweet Hearts
    1x Attract TM
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Using the roses on my level 32 Gible to raise her to level 35 and teach her the MT move Sleep Talk. Also teaching her the TM move Attract.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    *Obtained 3 Mysterious Gummis!*

*Obtained 3 Pink Gummis!*

*Obtained 3 Red Gummis!*

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

*Obtained the Passion Pokéblock!*

A choice between either:

*Obtained the Bouquet of Yellow Carnations!*

*Obtained the Valentine Ball!*

*Obtained the Red Coin Case!*

*Obtained 1,000 coins!*

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

*Obtained the 5 Sweet Hearts!*

*Obtained the TM Attract!*

*Obtained the Heart Scale!*

*Obtained the Big Pearl!*

Alright, now then, here's what I got:

*3 Mysterious Gummis (increases IQ of anything)
    *3 Pink Gummis (increases IQ of Poison-types)
    *3 Red Gummis (increases IQ of Fire-types)
    *1 Super Pass (extra Pokémart Candy, double levels in Daycare, 2 Egg and/or MT moves in Move Tutor, x2 BPs gained in Beauty Salon)
    *1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Cute and Beauty, eater must have compatible nature, expires April 13th 2014) ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    *1 Bouquet of Yellow Carnations (+3 levels and an MT move to a Grass-type or Electric-type)
    *1 Valentine Ball (cannot be used to catch a Pokémon, can only contain a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate)
    *1,000 coins
    *1 TM Attract (teaches Attract to something that learns it)
    *1 Heart Scale (rare currency usable in the Move Tutor's)
    *1 Big Pearl (worth coins in the Coin Exchange)

OK, the Gummis, those don't get used here, and I'll probably just hold onto them for now anyway. Super Pass, that's coming out on Monday. Passion Pokéblock, again, not using here... OK, let's see.

First I'll be giving the Bouquet of Yellow Carnations to one of my newest Pokémon to make him feel a little more welcome on the team- they go to my level 1 male Bulbasaur.

*Dennis grew to level 2!*

*Dennis grew to level 3!*

*Dennis learned Growl!*

*Dennis grew to level 4!*

*Dennis learned the MT move Bind!*

: Bulba? *tries extending vines* *succeeds* Saaaur! *extends vines and tickles Keith*

Ack- wha- Dennis, no- stop- gah- pff- *bursts into uncontrollable laughter*

: *giggles* *also extends vines and tickles Keith*

*continues laughing* Can't... stop... laughing! *continues laughing* *manages to return Dennis and Pomona to their Poké Balls* Haha... OK... phew... Alright, that was fun...

OK, now then, using my TM Attract on my Pawniard.

*Ginny learned Attract!*

And now... Uh... Huh, that's everything I can use in this thread. I mean, I could switch one of my Pokémon over to this Valentine Ball, but I'm still undecided as to what will go in it at the moment. So yeah, happy Valentine's Day!
    Last edited by enchantress; 5th March 2014 at 5:43 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Happy Valentine's Day!

Picking up the following presents:

• x1 Gummi Bag
      • x3 Mysterious Gummi
      • x3 Pink Gummi
      • x3 Red Gummi

------------------------------------------

• x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 2nd March 2014.

• x1 Bouquet of Red Roses
    • x1 Valentine Ball
    • x1 Red Valentine's Coin Case
      • 1,000 coins

• x5 Sweet Heart
    • x1 TM Attract
    • x1 Heart Scale
    • x1 Big Pearl

Using the following:

• Bouquet of Red Roses - Blaze the Growlithe inhales the bouquet, raising his level from 25 to 28.

*Blaze learns Flame Burst*

He also learns MT Iron Tail.

Thank you for all the presents!
    Last edited by enchantress; 5th March 2014 at 5:50 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up 1 gummi bag containing 3 mysterious gummi's, 3 pink gummi's, 3 red gummi's.
    Picking up 1 super pass and 1 passion pokeblock.
    Picking up the bouquet of yellow carnations, 1 love ball and 1 red valentine coins case.
    Picking up 5 sweet hearts, 1 TM Attract, 1 heart scale and 1 big pearl.

Using the bouquet of yellow carnations on magnezone, raising it from Lv 43 to Lv 46.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

And a choice between either the Red Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up:
    From Arn:
    1x Gummi Bag containing 3x Mysterious Gummis, 3x Pink Gummis, 3x Red Gummis

From Tess:
    1x Super Pass (expires 2/17)
    1x Passion Pokeblock (expires Apr. 13, 2014)

From Stark:
    1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids
    1x Valentine Ball
    1x Red Valentine's Coin Case containing 1,000 coins

From Arc:
    5x Sweet Hearts (Restores 20 HP when eaten)
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Giving the 3x Mysterious Gummis and 3x Red Gummis to my Cyndaquil to raise his IQ from 35 to 41.
    Giving the Bouquet of Purple Orchids to my Gothita, raising her level from 1 to 4 and teaching her MT Heal Bell.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Hi, Happy Valentines Day! I've got tons of Pokemon that are ready for some loving from my gifts that I get here... and in a few cases some love from each other~ *points to Seshiro x Shisato* Yeah, they'll be fine.

Claim:
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 Pink Gummis
    3 Red Gummis
    Super Pass
    Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 13th April 2014.
    Bouquet of Red Roses
    Love Ball
    Red Valentines Coin Case
    5 Sweet Hearts
    TM Attract
    Heart Scale
    Big Pearl

Use: Bouquet of Red Roses on Houndour♂

Level Up! Houndour♂ grew from Lv. 8 to Lv. 11!
    New Move! Houndour learned Dark Pulse!
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th April 2014 at 9:36 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

And a choice between either the Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Happy Valentine's Day!

Picking up the following things:

Gummibag:

-3 Mysterious Gummi's
    -3 Pink Gummis's
    -3 Red Gummi's

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion PokéBlock

x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips
    x1 Love Ball
    x1 Pink Valentine's Coin Case

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Using the following item:

Katherine the Skitty sticks her head right into the Bouquet of Pink Tulips - she sure looks happy! She also gains 3 levels, raising her from Lv. 13 to Lv. 16, and learns MT Covet.

Thank you for the gifts!

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up:

x3 Mysterious Gummis
    x3 Pink Gummis
    x3 Red Gummis
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion PokeBlock
    x1 Bouquet of White Lillies
    x1 Valentine's Ball
    x1 Pink Coin Case w/ 1000 coins
    x5 Sweet Hearts
    x1 TM Attract
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Big Pearl

Letting Elsa take a sniff of the Lillies, raising her level from 3 to Lv 6 and letting her learn MT Covet

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up the following

3 Mysterious Gummi's
    3 Pink Gummis's
    3 Red Gummi's
    1 Super Pass
    1 Bouquet of Yellow Carnations
    1 Valentine Ball
    1 Red Valentines coins case with 1000 coins
    5 Sweet Hearts
    1 TM Attract
    1 Heart Scale
    1 Big Pearl

Giving the Bouquet of Yellow Carnations to Lenna my Shinx raising her from level 1 to level 4 and teaching her MT Iron Tail

Thanks

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Alright, let's see. Picking up the following:

One Gummi Bag with:
    -3x Mysterious Gummis
    -3x Pink Gummis
    -3x Red Gummis

1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock

1x Love Ball
    1x Red Coin Case

5x Sweet Hearts
    1x TM Attract
    1X Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

And I'll be giving a Bouquet of Purple Orchids to my Ghastly, Tecta, to raise her from Lv. 7 to Lv. 10 and teach her MT Knock Off

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    Picking up a baggy of goodie gummis. =3
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Picking up a Super Pass and a Passion Pokeblock.

A choice between either:

Collecting White lilies, Valentine's Ball, and Pink Coins case with 1000 coins.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Getting 5 Sweet Hearts, a Big Pearl, a Heart Scale, and the TM Attract.

Gold approaches the bouquet and smells them. He raises from Level 29 to Level 32. He also learned Mimic.

Afterwards, Gold eats the bouquet and with a satisified smile walks off.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

And Red containing 1,000 coins.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Thanks a bunch for putting this up guys! ^^

Picking up:
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    3x Pink Gmmi
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    ---
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses
    1x Love Ball
    1x Red Valentine's Case
    ---
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Using:
    - 1x Bouquet of Red Roses on Rook the Rhyhorn, raising it from Level 6 to 9 and teaching it MT Superpower
    - 1x Love Ball to house Opal the Venomoth, discarding her old Pokeball
    - 1x TM Attract on Opal the Venomoth

Happy Valentine's!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 15th February 2014 at 4:14 PM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

And a choice between either the Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Happy Valentines Day.
    Picking up some gifts for my Pokemon.

3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x Pink Gummi's
    3x Red Gummi's
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 13th April 2014.
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses (Letting Ivan my Larvitar inhale the scents raising him from Level 02 to Level 05 and teaching him MT Dark Pulse)
    1x Love Ball
    1x Pink Coin Case w/1000 coins
    5x Love Hearts
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Many Thanks <3
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th April 2014 at 9:38 AM.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Oooh nice!

Claiming the following items:
    x1 Gummi sack including:
    x3 Mysterious Gummies
    x3 Pink Gummies
    x3 Red Gummies
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion Pokeblock
    x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Red Valentine coin case w/ 1,000 coins
    x5 Sweet Heart
    x1 TM Attract
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Big Pearl

Using the following on Gaspard (Aipom):
    x1 Pink Tulips, leveling him up from 81 to 84 and teaching him the MT Thunder Wave.
    TM Attract, teaching him the move... Attract.

Thanks!
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 15th February 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Ah Valentines day, the bane of all singles. As well as most of my pokemon who don't have genders.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    Picking up Gummi Bag with three each of Mysterious, Pink and Red Gummis.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Picking up Super Pass and Passion Pokeblock.

A choice between either:
    x1 Love Ball - Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red, containing 1,000 coins.
    Picking up Bouquet of Pink Tulips, Love Ball and Red Coin case with 1000 coins.
    Using the Bouquet on my Abra (cause he's the only one who breathes) to grow from lv 17 to 20 and to teach it MT Foul Play.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up 5 Sweet Hearts, TM Attract, Heart Scale and Big Pearl.
    Teaching Attract to my Abra.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

And a choice between:
    Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Claiming this if I'm not too late?
    (If I am too late, please let me know!)

From Arnold:
    Mysterious Gummi x3
    Pink Gummi x3
    Red Gummi x3

From Enchantress:
    Super Pass x1
    Passion Pokéblock x1

From Stark:
    Bouquet of Pink Tulips x1
    Love Ball x1
    1,000 Coins

From Arc_Angel:
    Sweet Hearts x5
    TM Attract x1
    Heart Scale x1
    Big Pearl x1

Giving my Bouquet of Pink Tulips to Roland to increase him from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4 and teach him MT Iron Tail!

Last edited by allishinca; 16th February 2014 at 12:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast