Thread: Merry Fizzmas 2013

Default Merry Fizzmas 2013

That time once again where the snow snows and the bells jingle and the pressies unwrap.

from me everyone gets one Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
    Contest Type (Beauty)
    Contest Effect: Makes the last Pokemon to appeal lose <3 <3 <3 appeal points

Hope everyone has a good day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
    I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

A Christmas Pokéball that has magical properties associated with some Pokémon.
    This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.
    When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, Passes, and magical effects of the Snorunt Plushie, all expire on 30th December 2013 so be sure to use them on or before that date.
    All items bar the Pokéball are non-tradeable.

Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 30 2013)

1 x Heart Scale

Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)

A choice of either a Nevermeltice OR an Icy Rock

----------------------------

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

Default It's Fizzzzzzmassssss!

"Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

It soon comes around before you know it. Its Chriiiiisttmmasss!!!
    Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
    We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    (Raises one Pokemon by 3 Levels)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    (Raises all Contest Stats of one Pokemon by +20)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    (Raises I.Q of one Pokemon by 10)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Chocolate Orange Dome Cake
    (Allows one Pokemon to relearn 4 moves/learn 4 new Egg Moves)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    (Allows one Pokemon to learn 4 MT Moves)
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log
    (Teaches TM Hail and TM Frost Breath to one Pokemon that is compatible)

As an added gift for being such a valued customer we gift you all with these :
    Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000 coins when cashed in).

~Bon Appetite~

[All these treats expire on 15/01/14 so eat them whilst they're fresh]

And I shall conclude with my favourite Christmas Song:

"Snow is falling, all around me,
    People splaying, having fun,
    'Tis the season, of love and understanding,
    Merry Christmas Everyone"

It's Christmas!!!! Woooooooo! ^^ How about as a present to you all, a little traditional Christmas song from home, lovingly translated by yours truly? ^^

Spoiler:- Swing la bacaisse dans le fond de la boîte ŕ bois!:

Anyhow, let's get in business now, shall we?

Spoiler:- Quoted stuff here:

Ok, so picking up, in grand total... *takes a deep breath*
    • x1 Blueberry Slushie (teaches Brain Freeze)
    • x1 Christmas Pokéball
    • x1 Christmas Candy
    • x1 Cranberry Juice
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Trading Card Pass
    • x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie (gives 5,000 coins)
    • x1 Cranberry
    • x1 Heart Scale
    • x1 Glitter Bauble (w/ 2 Big Pearls)
    • x1 Nevermeltice
    • x1 Lapras Plushie (teaches Ice Beam)
    • x1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake (4 egg/relearn moves)
    • x1 Cognac Mince Pies (4 MT moves)
    • x1 Chocolate coins (worth 5,000 coins)

Alright, time to give/use those goodies!

• Giving the Blueberry Slushie (yum!) to my Aron Ayla, teaching her Brain Freeze.
    • Giving the Christmas Candy to my Sneasel Fennelle, raising her level from 6 to 8.
    • Giving the Cranberry Juice to my Sigilyph Ramirez, teaching him MT move Dark Pulse.
    • Giving the Cranberry to my Swoobat Beckett, raising his level from 1 to 3.
    • Giving the Chocolate Orange Dome Cake to my Exeggcute Hecate to teach her the the Egg Moves (get it?) Synthesis, Moonlight, Ancientpower, and Ingrain.
    • Giving the Cognac Mince Pie to my Staryu T'eau to teach him MT moves Recycle, Signal Beam, Twister and Double-edge.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 25th December 2013 at 4:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    That time once again where the snow snows and the bells jingle and the pressies unwrap.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
    Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.
    When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, Passes, and magical effects of the Snorunt Plushie, all expire on 30th December 2013 so be sure to use them on or before that date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 30 2013)

1 x Heart Scale

A choice of either a Nevermeltice

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    "Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
    We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~

~Bon Appetite~

It was Christmas Eve babe, iiiiiiiin the drunk tank! An old man said to me, 'Won't see another one'. And then he sang a song, The Rare Old Mountain Dew, I turned my face away, and dreamed about you.

Merry Fizzmas, one and all!

Picking up the following presents:

1x Blueberry Slushie
    ---
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
    ---
    1x Cranberry
    1x Heart Scale
    2x Big Pearl
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Lapras Plushie
    ---
    1x Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    1x Cognac Mince Pies
    1x Chocolate Coins

Glorious. Let's go through all these then.

First of all, the Blueberry Slushie. Never sure who to give this to, that's going to take some thinking for su--

: {slurps the rapidly-melting slushie noisily}

..or I could let the most sociopathic member of my team guzzle it when I'm not looking. Great.

{YB learned Brain Freeze!}

Right then, going to be banking the Candy due to the lack of Ice-types. Letting Gytha hug the Snorunt Plushie because she's good at that:

: {floats over to squeeze the plushie tightly before backing off as coins pour out of it}

{Dave obtained 5,000 coins!}

Letting Axelia the Relicanth... er... hug... the Lapras Plushie.

: {ambles toward the doll on his sturdy fins before slowly climbing half onto it and giving it a 'hug'}

{Axelia learned Ice Beam!}

Letting Rincewind the Trapinch nom the Cranberry AND the Rummy Christmas Pudding:

: {chomps the fruit before also grabbing the Heart Scale to put with his Draco Meteor fund}

{Rincewind grew from Lv.12 to Lv.17!}

{Rincewind learned Mud-Slap!}

{Rincewind learned Bide!}

And finally, feeding both the Cranberry Juice and the Cognac Mince Pies to Dios, my Yamask, to teach him various moves:

: {Tucks into the pies before washing them down with the juice}

{Dios learned Heal Block!}

{Dios learned Block!}

{Dios learned Iron Defence!}

{Dios learned Pain Split!}

{Dios learned Wonder Room!}

Well, that should be everything. Thanks to all the mods for organising this, and I hope everyone has a very Happy Christmas!

The boys of the NYPD choir, were singing 'Galway Bay', and the bells are ringing out for Christmas day

Spoiler:- Woo gifts:

Quoted stuff in spoilers.

Will be taking the following:

From Arn:
    x1 Blueberry Slushie

From Tess:
    x1 Christmas Pokeball
    x1 Christmas Candy
    x1 Cranberry Juice
    x1 Supar Pass
    x1 Trading Card Pass
    x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie

From Stark:
    x1 Cranberry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Glitter Bauble (with x2 Big Pearls)
    x1 Nevermeltice
    x1 Lapras Plushie

From Arc:
    x1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    x1 Cognac Mince Pies
    x1 Chocolate Coin

Giving the following items to Gaspard (Aipom):
    x1 Blueberry Slushie, teaching him the move Brain Freeze.
    x1 Cranberry Juice to learn the MT Dream Eater.
    x1 Cognac Mince Pies, teaching him the MTs Snore, Headbutt, Thunderpunch, and Uproar.
    x1 Cranberry, leveling him up from 76 to 78.
    x1 Rum-infused Pudding, leveling him up from 78 to 81.

And Alanis (Sentret) will be hugging the Lapras plushie, teaching her the move Ice Beam.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 25th December 2013 at 5:23 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Claiming the above, will edit later.
    FINALLY connected to the internet via McDonald's wireless!

From Arnold:
    x1 Brain Freeze

From Enchantress:
    x1 Christmas Pokéball
    x1 Christmas Candy*
    x1 Cranberry Juice*
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie*

From Stark:
    x1 Cranberry*
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Glitter Bauble = Big Pearls x2
    x1 Icy Rock
    x1 Red Nosed Stantler Plushie

From Arc_Angel:
    x1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding*
    x1 Cinamon Cupcakes*
    x1 Chocolate Coins

*Used below
    -

Giving this Christmas Candy to Little Gar, raising him from Lv. 18 to Lv. 19!
    He also gets this Cranberry, increasing him from Lv. 19 to Lv. 21!
    Finally, giving him this Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding (Although I question if I should really be giving this to a hyperactive toddler...), boosting him from Lv. 21 to Lv. 24!

Squeezing my Magical Snorunt Plushie, receiving 5,000 coins!

Giving this Cinnamon Cupcake to Pluto, increasing his intelligence from 69 (extra second confirmation link) to 79!

Finally, Lord Woo Fak Fak can have this Cranberry Juice, teaching him MT Bounce.
    Last edited by allishinca; 25th December 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies

~Bon Appetite~

First of all, Merry Christmas to you guys and a big thank you for putting this together; it's a particularly generous giveaway! Hope you have a great day.
    Now...

Claiming
    1x Blueberry Slushie
    ---
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Super Pass
    ---
    1x Cranberry
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble
    1x Icy Rock
    1x Delibird Plushie
    ---
    1x Cognac Mince Pies
    1x Chocolate Coins

Using:
    - 1x Blueberry Slushie on Veiss the Skorupi, teaching it Brain Freeze;
    - 1x Christmas Candy + 1x Cranberry + 1x Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding on Spike the Mankey, raising its Level from 12 to 18;
    - 1x Cranberry Juice on Kamui the Golduck, teaching it EM Psychic;
    - 1x Delibird Plushie on Kamui the Golduck, teaching it TM Blizzard;
    - 1x Cognac Mince Pie on Atla the Teddiursa, teaching it MT Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Mega Punch
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 25th December 2013 at 5:14 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Picking up a Blueberry Slushie.
    Picking up 1 Christmas Pokeball, 1 Christmas Candy, 1 Cranberry Juice, 1 Super Pass, 1 Trading Card Palace Pass and 1 Magical Snorunt Plushie.
    Picing up 1 Cranberry, 1 Heart scale, 1 Glitter Bauble, 1 Nevermeltice and 1 Lapras Plushie.
    Picking up 1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding, 1 Cognac Mince Pies and Chocolate Coins.

Feeding the Christmas Candy to sandile, raising it from Lv 1 to Lv 2.
    Feeding the Cranberry Juice to vullaby, teaching it MT Foul play.
    Feeding the Cranberry to sandile, raising it from Lv 2 to Lv 4.
    Feeding the Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding to magneton, raising it from Lv 31 to Lv 34.
    Feeding the Cognac Mince Pies to vullaby, teaching it MT Snore, MT Heat wave, MT Sleep talk, MT Iron defense.
    Last edited by Reyzadren; 25th December 2013 at 4:33 AM. Reason: removed mistake

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

*Obtained the Blueberry Slushie!*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*Obtained the Christmas Ball!*

*Obtained the Christmas Candy!*

*Obtained the Cranberry Juice!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

*Obtained the TCG Palace Pass!*

*Obtained the Magical Snorunt Plushie!*

1 x Heart Scale

*Obtained the Cranberry!*

*Obtained the Heart Scale!*

*Obtained 2 Big Pearls!*

*Obtained the Never-Melt Ice!*

*Obtained the Lapras Plushie!*

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

*Obtained the Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding!*

*Obtained the Chocolate Orange Dome Cake!*

*Obtained the Chocolate Coins!*

OK, first off, a very Merry Christmas to you all! Now then, let's get down to business- I got usable items to be used, and I intend to use them here and now! They are as follows;

1 Blueberry Slushie (teaches Brain Freeze to any Pokémon)
    1 Christmas Candy (+2 levels to an Ice-type, +1 level to a non-Ice-Type)
    1 Cranberry Juice (teaches 1 Egg or MT move to a Pokémon)
    1 Cranberry (+2 levels to a Pokémon)
    1 Lapras Plushie (teaches Ice Beam to a compatible Pokémon)
    1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding (+3 levels to a Pokémon)
    1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake (+4 Egg moves to a Pokémon)

First off, the obvious choice- when Hermione made the decision to not evolve, she became determined to be as strong of a Pokémon as she could possibly be without evolving. Naturally, Hermione being a Weedle, this is not a particularly easy goal to achieve. So naturally, whenever I get access to anything that can teach a Custom Move she hasn't already learned, using it on her is my top priority. Therefore, feeding this Blueberry Slushie to my Weedle. In fact, this may even open up new possibilities for her cooking skills!

*Hermione learned Brain Freeze!*

Next, the Lapras Plushie. This one was not such an easy decision, I have a number of Pokémon that could make good use of this. After due deliberation, however, I've reached my decision- this will go to a Pokémon of mine who witnessed her older brother (whom, by the way, she idolizes) defeat a Dragonite with the very move this plushie imparts- my female Qwilfish! Besides which, she loves hugs, so even though she's not built so much for giving them, she'll find a way.

*Hannah learned Ice Beam!*

See? Anyway, staying on the subject of new moves, we now come to the Cranberry Juice. Now, as much as I detest the idea of adding onto his arsenal, I will optimistically declare my opinion that this act of goodwill on my part may well bring me and one of the less agreeable members of my team just a little closer together. Therefore, I'm gonna use this Cranberry Juice on my Shadow Ledian to teach him the Egg move Psybeam.

*Stewie learned Psybeam!*

Next we come to the Chocolate Orange Dome Cake. Again, this took some thought, but in the end I've decided to feed this to one of my less- appreciated Pokémon, someone who I don't seem to give as much attention to as I ought to- my Ariados. He will be eating this and learning the Egg moves Psybeam, Toxic Spikes, Twineedle, and Electroweb.

*Aragog learned Psybeam!*

*Aragog learned Toxic Spikes!*

*Aragog learned Twineedle!*

*Aragog learned Electroweb!*

Now, what's that leave me with? Ah, yes, the level-up items. Well, seeing as I have no Ice-types with which to grant two levels with the Christmas Candy, I shall be banking it. Which leaves me with the Cranberry and the Christmas Pudding, a total of 5 levels. It was a tough decision to make, considering that I have many Pokémon I wish to level up. However, a decision has been reached, both of these items, and by extension the five levels they impart in total, shall be going to my level 3 Axew, bringing him that much closer to the awesomeness that is Haxorus. Besides which, that Heart Scale's going into his Draco Meteor fund, for which he needs to hit level 25, which is all the more reason to level him up.

*Norbert grew to level 4!*

*Norbert learned Leer!*

*Norbert grew to level 5!*

*Norbert grew to level 6!*

*Norbert grew to level 7!*

*Norbert learned Assurance!*

*Norbert grew to level 8!*

Well, I believe that's it for usable items. Once again, a Merry Christmas to you all. And now, for my own reference, just a list of the items I have left from this giveaway and their effects.

1 Christmas Ball (Adds 2 BP to certain Christmas-themed Pokémon)
    1 Christmas Candy (banking it, so it's essentially a regular Rare Candy)
    1 Super Pass (double levels at the daycare, two free moves at the Move Tutor, double BP at the Beauty Salon, and double Candies from the Pokémart, only good the Monday immediately after it's issued)
    1 TCG Palace Pass (useless to me)
    1 Magical Snorunt Plushie (5,000 coins)
    1 Heart Scale (currency to pay for Advanced Moves)
    2 Big Pearls (can be cashed in for 3,750 coins each- 7,500 coins in total)
    1 Never-Melt Ice (powers up the holder's Ice moves)
    1 Chocolate Coins (5,000 coins)
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 25th December 2013 at 6:07 AM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes

~Bon Appetite~

Gifts all around! Gather, my team!

Claim:
    Blueberry Slushie
    Christmas Pokeball
    Christmas Candy
    Cranberry Juice
    Super Pass
    Trading Card Palace Pass
    Magical Snorunt Plushie
    Cranberry
    Heart Scale
    Glitter Bauble
    Nevermeltice
    Lapras Plushie
    Christmas Pudding
    Cinnamon Cupcakes
    Chocolate Coins

Use:
    Blueberry Slushie on Kirlia
    New Move! Kirlia learned Brain Freeze!

Christmas Candy on Spheal
    Level Up! Spheal grew from Lv. 5 to Lv. 7!
    New Move! Spheal learned Encore!

Cranberry Juice on Whismur
    New Move! Whismur learned Smellingsalt! (MT)

Magical Snorunt Plushie
    Hyrem gained 5,000 coins!

Cranberry on Shuppet
    Level Up! Shuppet grew from Lv. 20 to Lv. 22!
    New Move! Shuppet learned Faint Attack!

Lapras Plushie on Whismur
    New Move! Whismur learned Ice Beam! (TM)

Christmas Pudding on Lanturn
    Level Up! Lanturn grew from Lv. 27 to Lv. 30!
    New Move! Lanturn learned Electro Ball!

Chocolate Coins
    Hyrem gained 5,000 coins!

2 Big Pearls
    Hyrem gained 7,500 coins!

And then the Nevermeltice will go to my Swinub, and my Christmas Pokeball will replace her Pokeball too!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 25th December 2013 at 11:31 AM.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

Claiming these, Merry Christmas!

Of the choices I shall pick...

1x Nevermeltice
    1x Lapras Plushie
    1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake
    1x Cognac Mince Pies

Thanks! :3

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[center]Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

1 x Heart Scale

[img]

Christmas Delights Menu

Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies

~Bon Appetite~

Claiming the following:

1x Blueberry Slushie
    1x Christmas Pokébal
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Super Pass
    1x Cranberry
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Delibird Plushie
    1x Cinamon Cupcakes
    1x Cognac Mince Pies
    1x Chocolate Coins

I'll edit the use of the stuff in later today, no time for that now.

Edit:
    Using the Blueberry Slushie on Lalu, my Roggenrola, to teach her Brain Freeze.
    Feeding the Christmas Candy on her too to raise her level from Level 24 to Level 25

Using the Cranberry Juice on Corvus, my Honchkrow, to teach him the Gen IV Move Tutor move Sucker Punch.

Using the Cranberry on my Magnemite, raising him from Level 25 to Level 27
    *Magnemite learned Electro Ball!*

Using the Delibird Plushie on my Gyarados to teach him Blizzard.

Using the Cognac Mince Pies on Rose, my Ralts, to teach her the following MT moves: Signal Beam, Pain Split, Recycle and Psych Up.

And Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^
    Last edited by Escalion; 25th December 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Picking up:
    From Arn:
    1x Blueberry Slushie that teaches Brain Freeze

From Enchantress:
    1x Christmas Pokeball
    1x Christmas Candy (+2 Lvls for Ice types, +1 Lv for all others)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Egg/MT move)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass (75k coins)
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie that gives 5,000 coins

From Stark:
    1x Cranberry (+2 Lvls)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble containing 2 Big Pearls
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Lapras Plushie that teaches Ice Beam

From Arc:
    Cinamon Cupcakes (+10 IQ)
    Cognac Mince Pies (4 MT moves)
    Chocolate Coins (5,000 coins)

Giving the Christmas Candy to my Sableye, raising his level from 1 to 2.
    Giving the Cranberry Juice to my Aron to teach him MT Ancientpower.
    Giving the Cranberry to my Trapinch, raising her level from 1 to 3.
    Giving the Cinamon Cupcakes to my Cyndaquil to raise his IQ from 18 to 28.
    Giving the Cognac Mince Pies to my Mareep to teach him Heal Bell, Iron Tail, Swift, and Headbutt.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Picking up:
    1x Blueberry Slushie (teaches BRAIN FREEZE)
    1x Christmas Poké Ball
    1x Christmas Candy (+2 Levels to Ice Types)
    1x Cranberry Juice (teaches 1x Egg/MT Move)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass (75,000x Coins)
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie (produces 5,000x Coins when squeezed)
    1x Cranberry (+2 Levels)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble (contains 2x Big Pearl)
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Delibird Plushie (teaches BLIZZARD)
    1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake (teaches 4x Level-Up/Egg Moves)
    1x Cognac Mince Pie (teaches 4x MT Moves)
    1x Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000x Coins)

Uses will be edited in later or on Monday.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 25th December 2013 at 6:02 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Alright, alright, lesee here. I shall be collecting...

1x Blueberry Slushie

1x Christmas Ball
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Super Pass

1x Cranberry
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble
    1x Icy Rock
    1x Lapras Plushie.

1x Cinnamon Cupcakes
    1x Chocolate Coins

Feeding the Christmas Candy, Cranberry, and Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding to Millie the Mantyke to raise her from Level 1 to Level 7.

Letting the said hug-happy Mantyke hug the Lapras Plushie to teach her Ice Beam.

And oh dear! It seems she's gotten a little excited with all the gifts and hugged the Magical Snorunt Plushie as well, leaving 5,000 coins scattered around haphazardly.

The Blue Slushie shall be given to Justin the Seel so he may learn Brain Freeze.

Aaaand I'm to tired for anything more interesting. Cheers guys! Hope you all had a good one.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

A choice of either a Icy Rock

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas Everyone ^-^
    Picking up the following very generous presents:

1x Blueberry Slushie (Giving to my Banshee my Shiny Unown B to 'drink' learning Brain Freeze)
    1x Christmas 2013 Pokeball
    1x Christmas Candy (Feeding to Grace my Swinub raising her from Level 01 to Level 03)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding to Stevie my Diglett to teach her EM Screech)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Pass
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie (Letting my baby Serefina nibble/squish obtaining 5,000 coins in the process)
    1x Cranberry (Feeding to Vincent my Croagunk raising him from Level 01 to Level 03)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble
    1x Icy Rock
    1x Delibird Plushie (Giving to Victoria my Absol to cuddle/mawl teaching her Blizzard.)
    1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake (Feeding to Adrienne my Rhyhorn to teach her EM's Crunch, Reversal, Counter and Magnitude.)
    1x Cognac Mince Pies (Feeding to Serefina my Deino teaching her MT's Aqua Tail, Superpower, Uproar and Zen Headbutt)
    1x Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000 coins)

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Taking:
    A Blueberry Slushie and feeding it to Faust, the Duskull
    Faust learned Brain Freeze (Ice)
    A Christmas Ball x 1
    Christmas Candy x 1
    Cranberry Juice which I feed to Star, the Ponyta
    Star learned Heat Wave!
    Super Pass x 1
    Trading Card Palace Pass x 1
    A Magical Snorunt Plushie which Kong squeezes
    Obtained 5,000 coins
    A Cranberry which I feed to Wattson
    Heart Scale x 1
    Big Pearl x 2
    Icy Rock x 1
    Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding which I feed to Star, the Ponyta
    Cinnamon Cupcakes which I feed to Rags, the Ralts

Merry Christmas everyone! Whether you celebrate it or not, I hope you all enjoy the rest of the day.
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 25th December 2013 at 8:40 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

Picking up this Blueberry Slushie and teaching Brain Freeze to my Seel.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Picking up one Christmas Pokéball.

Picking up one Christmas Candy and feeding it to my Snover, raising her level from 5 to 7.

Picking up one Cranberry Juice and giving it to the same Snover, allowing her to learn EM Leech Seed.

Also picking up the Super Pass and one Trading Card Palace Pass (worth 75,000 coins).

Finally, picking up and squeezing my Magical Snorunt Plushie - then picking up the 5,000 coins and taking the remaining plushie to my Base.

1 x Heart Scale

Picking up one Cranberry and feeding it to my Skitty, Katherine, raising her level from 11 to 13.

Also picking up one Heart Scale, the Glitter Bauble (two Big Pearls included) and an Icy Rock.

Finally, picking up one Delibird Plushie.

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes

~Bon Appetite~

Ordering one Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding, raising my Cacnea's level from 16 to 19.

Also ordering one serving of Cinnamon Cupcakes for later consumption. A good finish to a good meal, picking up Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000 coins).

Thank you for all the presents everybody, merry Fizzmas!

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

Picking up Blueberry Slushy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Picking up Christmas ball, Christmas candy, Cranberry Juice, Super Pass, Trading Card Pass, and Snorunt Plush.

Using Cranberry juice to teach my Voltorb MT Signal Beam.
    Getting 5,000 coins from the Snorunt plush.

1 x Heart Scale

Picking up Cranberry, Heart Scale, Glitter Bauble, Nevermelt Ice and Lapras Plush.

Using Cranberry to raise my Baltoy from lv 4 to 6.
    Using Lapras Plush to teach my Porygon Ice Beam.

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~

~Bon Appetite~

Picking up Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding, Cinnamon Cupcakes and 5,000 coins.

Using Christmas pudding to raise my Baltoy's level from 6 to 9.
    Using the cinnamon cupcakes to raise my Bronzor's IQ from 20 to 30

Merry Christmas to all and all that jazz.
    Last edited by gmoyes; 26th December 2013 at 5:30 PM.