Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ruby

11 61.11%
  • Sapphire

6 33.33%
  • Emerald

1 5.56%

Thread: Which Charcters was Better:Ruby,Sapphire or Emerlad?

Default Which Charcters was Better:Ruby,Sapphire or Emerlad?

Personally i feel it's Sapphire though Ruby does get alot more devlopment than Sapphire..but still i just like Sapphire More..

Ruby. He got more development than Sapphire during their arc (who let's face it, overall did pretty much nothing when it counted) and Emerald is just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy Spyze View Post
    Ruby. He got more development than Sapphire during their arc (who let's face it, overall did pretty much nothing when it counted) and Emerald is just terrible.
    Emerald was the Scarppy Doo of Pokemon..he was short,annoying and felt he could take on everyone

No Wally option? I'm choosing Emerald just to spite ya'll, then.

Being serious, I'm choosing Emerald because I found it much easier to sympathize with the character and his development. While he does have that "Scrappy" vibe to him, the fact that he went from a short orphaned nobody to being someone who was able to take on the Battle Frontier (and win) while taking part in saving the petrified Dexholders makes him a dynamic and interesting character in my opinion.

Ruby, while he also received ample development, came off as being quite "snobbish" and his predicament of not being able to leave to partake in contests just screamed "first world problems!" during the first few chapters of RS. First impressions are everything after all.

Sapphire didn't have much character development during her parts of the story. I'm not saying that she's a bad character, but rather a static character.
    Human beings are not otters!

Not much Sapphire love, you all disappoint me D8
    Yes, she didn't get much development, but I still love her. <3 I love Ruby too I just love Sapphire more D8 ...I didn't read the Emerald arc...^^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Not much Sapphire love, you all disappoint me D8
    Yes, she didn't get much development, but I still love her. <3 I love Ruby too I just love Sapphire more D8 ...I didn't read the Emerald arc...^^;
    Agreed..she is awesome

I liked them both alot but ruby had alot more development >< emerald is wierd to me haha. but he is pretty smart

I voted for Ruby. I was hoping I'd like Sapphire since I really like May in the anime, but she was just okay. I expected her to come outta nowhere and save Ruby a bunch of times but that never happened xD Ruby on the other hand had funny reactions and apparently was a fashion designer on the side!

Emerald looked kinda weird to me.. and I'm not even a fan of battle frontier. He was OK.

By the way wingzx I like your sig~ Youngster Joey needs more screentime!! He's everybody's best friend! XD
    Villager: Does your sciiiiiienceee explain why it rains?
    Sokka: YES! YES IT DOOOOOOOES

Quote Originally Posted by teamaquagrunt View Post
    I voted for Ruby. I was hoping I'd like Sapphire since I really like May in the anime, but she was just okay. I expected her to come outta nowhere and save Ruby a bunch of times but that never happened xD Ruby on the other hand had funny reactions and apparently was a fashion designer on the side!

Emerald looked kinda weird to me.. and I'm not even a fan of battle frontier. He was OK.

By the way wingzx I like your sig~ Youngster Joey needs more screentime!! He's everybody's best friend! XD
    haha ^^ thanks Youngster joey is a force to be reckon with :P

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha ^^ thanks Youngster joey is a force to be reckon with :P
    Damn straight he is ;D He will one day be champion of the world with just a Ratatta at his side ;D
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Damn straight he is ;D He will one day be champion of the world with just a Ratatta at his side ;D
    with Hiker anthony and School boy Alan as his loyal servant!