Thread: 6th Generatrion-Pokemon Adventures

Default 6th Generatrion-Pokemon Adventures

We all know that once the 6th Generation games comes out..there will be a manga based on it..i am just wondering...what would you like to see in the 6th Generation Pokemon Adventures Manga..post in the comments below

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    We all know that once the 6th Generation games comes out..there will be a manga based on it..i am just wondering...what would you like to see in the 6th Generation Pokemon Adventures Manga..post in the comments below
    Can we wait till the thing is announced first?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Can we wait till the thing is announced first?
    ....True..but i still like talking about the 6th Generation..

Whew, for a moment there I thought that I had pulled a "Rip Van Winkle" and woke up in 2014.

Seriously, what is there to discuss? We're two or so years away from having any information about Gen VI and while we might see one or two Gen VI Pokemon before then, that's nowhere near enough to make any sort of assumption about what Kusaka might do.
    Human beings are not otters!

I just do not want to enter the 6th generation in the next year (and not even want to launch any new version......), but many people seem to can not wait to the generation change.

This will make B2W2 chapter into trouble, especially when it has not yet been formally serialized now.

However, taking into account the operation of Pokemon on 3DS, this is not impossible......Oh.

Although I hope SP can have a great end, but it should still continue to follow the pace of the games to go. So, only hope that B2W2 chapter can not be rush......
    Last edited by e9310103838; 7th November 2012 at 9:39 AM.

I would like to see generation VI Pokémon on it... how about that? :P

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    I just do not want to enter the 6th generation in the next year (and not even want to launch any new version......)
    Don't worry, the likes of the Generation VI being released next year are very low.

I highly doubt that Gen 6 will be released very soon. For the games, it still has RS remake (or some other stuff, they most likely will do it though) to go through. Right now, the book version has yet to finish HGSS, which was 4th gen. So the manga will do 6th gen (at least in book version) awhile after 7th gen gets released. So yeahhh

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I would like to see generation VI Pokémon on it... how about that? :P

Don't worry, the likes of the Generation VI being released next year are very low.
    But i am 100 % sure we will see a RS Remake or Sequel

But i am 100 % sure we will see a RS Remake or Sequel
    I have my reasons to believe we will get something related to RS in the actual generation, but I think it will be most likely remakes.
    They wouldn't release sequels before remaking the actual games.

2013: Remakes
    2014: Generation VI

I have my reasons to believe we will get something related to RS in the actual generation, but I think it will be most likely remakes.
    They wouldn't release sequels before remaking the actual games.

2013: Remakes
    2014: Generation VI
    Personally i would love to see sequels where Dexoys plays a much bigger role but Remakes are more likely (I wouldn't mind a remake)

Personally i would love to see sequels where Dexoys plays a much bigger role but Remakes are more likely (I wouldn't mind a remake)
    Yep, but lets end this discussion here. It is prohibited to discuss about non-announced future games here, if I am not mistaken.

Yep, but lets end this discussion here. It is prohibited to discuss about non-announced future games here, if I am not mistaken.
    True..i am sorry

I don't think so. Genesect has already been released, what else they can possibly have for this Generation? The only things left outside the manga and spin-offs are Best Wishes Season 2 and the sixteenth movie. When Arceus was revealed (February 2009), HGSS were almost being announced (May 2009, if I'm not mistaken). Arceus's movie debuted in July 2009, four months after his announcement, and HGSS were released in September 2009, seven months after his announcement.
    Genesect was announced five months ago, his event has already happened, and nothing else has been announced for the main series. There's nothing else this Genereation can pull, nothing else to use. Generation V is pretty much over. The only thing they could do to prolong Generation V is releasing the Original Dragon in a game, but I doubt it'll happen. Nintendo probably wants to start the 3DS games and thus ended this Generation earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I highly doubt that Gen 6 will be released very soon. For the games, it still has RS remake (or some other stuff, they most likely will do it though) to go through. Right now, the book version has yet to finish HGSS, which was 4th gen. So the manga will do 6th gen (at least in book version) awhile after 7th gen gets released. So yeahhh
    Why does everyone think there'll be a remake of RS. I can see reasons for both having and not having a remake, but like I said, there's nothing else Generation V can pull. Even though next year is Gen III's anniversary, I can't see a R/S remake unless they give new forms to Groudon and Kyogre or put the Original Dragon in the game.
        Spoiler:- By the way, if anyone is curious these are the reasons I see:
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 8th November 2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I rather have sequels instead of bland remakes.

Generation V is pretty much over. The only thing they could do to prolong Generation V is releasing the Original Dragon in a game, but I doubt it'll happen. Nintendo probably wants to start the 3DS games and thus ended this Generation earlier.
    That's a good point. Gen V is about changes, so why not change the duration of the generation in order to take advantage of the 3DS's capabilities for Gen VI.

(Even after someone points out that talking about remakes is against the rules, people keep talking about it. Never ceases to amaze me.)
    Human beings are not otters!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    That's a good point. Gen V is about changes, so why not change the duration of the generation in order to take advantage of the 3DS's capabilities for Gen VI.

(Even after someone points out that talking about remakes is against the rules, people keep talking about it. Never ceases to amaze me.)
    That is true but i still like talking about the future of Pokemon