Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

That's So Raven. Browsing through .gifs of the series made me realize how ****ing hilarious it really was. Especially compared to the completely unfunny crap they have on Disney now (a laugh track does not make something automatically funny).

As much as I liked American Dragon Jake Long, I would like to see Dave the Barbarian again, it was such a great and amusing show in my opinion.

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

I'll really be showing my age here, (being only 20 though XD)
    Care Bears (The Disney show from the late 80's - late 90's) and Duck Tales are my top picks! and Filmore, Recess and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command..I couldnt pick only one.

I would bring back Phil of The Future, that was definitely my favorite Disney Channel show.

Preferably right now, I would be happy if they brought back any of their old shows and got rid of the garbage they have on there now. I can't stand to watch Disney Channel now cause the shows they have on there now, they're all horrible.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    I would bring back Phil of The Future, that was definitely my favorite Disney Channel show.
    I forgot all about Phil of the Future!
    I remember the guy who played Phil was on the episode of That's So Raven where Chelsea was trying to save that tree...I saw him and started freaking out. :P

House of Mouse, Brandy & Mr Whiskers, Dave the Barbarian... Kim Possible was cool too

Oh also, I'm not sure what the name is in english, but it was Cory in the White House or something like that (sorry, never watched it in English).

Quote Originally Posted by The Keyblade Alchemist View Post
    The only good show right now (it's really stretching the truth, but) is Good Luck Charlie.
    Agreed
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 31st December 2012 at 5:51 PM.

Lizzie Mcgurie. That was a fun show suit Life is like the only older show they never took off. (Disney XD) I really only watch P&F,Gravity Falls and Good Luck Charlie now. however I do want to check out that show by Craig coming in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    it's about a friggin puppet!

I'm guessing you never liked Cousin Skeeter. That was one of my fav shows back in like second grade XD
    Last edited by NarutoUzumakikun; 1st January 2013 at 1:32 AM.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2rc6a2p.jpg[/IMG]

Lilo and Stitch
    House of Mouse
    Jake Long American Dragon
    And, honestly, Hannah Montana. I honestly enjoyed that show, h8rs gunna h8
    "I'm one of the freaks, the f4gg0ts, the geeks, the savages, rogues, rebels, dissident devils, artists, martyrs, infidels. Do we sit still under attack, or do we start pushing back? Never back up, never back down, and fight" - Otep

"Keep your voices raised
    Keep your knuckles bloody" - Otep Fists Fall

It takes 5 years to figure out your first tattoo, 5 minutes to figure out your second, you're already thinking about your third during your second

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieA View Post
    Lilo and Stitch
    House of Mouse
    Jake Long American Dragon
    And, honestly, Hannah Montana. I honestly enjoyed that show, h8rs gunna h8
    Hannah got like no reruns after it ended which bugged me. Was not that bad. Much better then Ant Farm and Dog with Blog. I did like Sonny with a Chance and that series ended on such a depressing note
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2rc6a2p.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakikun View Post
    Hannah got like no reruns after it ended which bugged me. Was not that bad. Much better then Ant Farm and Dog with Blog. I did like Sonny with a Chance and that series ended on such a depressing note
    How did it end? I didn't see the final episode.

Also, I know that this isn't Disney Channel, but iCarly :/ That show was probably the last good show on in my opinion, as Spongebob went to crap years ago
    "I'm one of the freaks, the f4gg0ts, the geeks, the savages, rogues, rebels, dissident devils, artists, martyrs, infidels. Do we sit still under attack, or do we start pushing back? Never back up, never back down, and fight" - Otep

"Keep your voices raised
    Keep your knuckles bloody" - Otep Fists Fall

It takes 5 years to figure out your first tattoo, 5 minutes to figure out your second, you're already thinking about your third during your second

Allow me to tack on one of my all-time favorites (how I forgot about it I don't know): Even Stevens!
    Oh Shia LaBeouf, what happened?! D:
    How did you go from this to this?
    Last edited by Doux; 1st January 2013 at 6:28 PM.

House of Mouse and Timone and Pumba for me. Those are the only ones I remember watching.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Any of the Disney Afternoon/One Saturday Morning shows, really, because they were excellent.

But for a specific one, maybe...Rescue Rangers.

American Dragon: Jake Long, I love dragons. I also like House of Mouse and Dave the Barbarian.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

That's So Raven, Cory in the House, and Kim Possible.

I was never really a big Disney Channel fan those are the only ones I recalled from the list on Wikipedia.

House of Mouse, Dave the Barbarian, Chip and Dale, and Brany and Mr.Whiskers. I miss all these shows so much, they were my childhood.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakikun View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Moreso about just liking it in general...even if I'm the only boy even close to my age who liked "Hannah Montana" that I know of or think exists (though I'm hopeful that some of the people thousands of people here will prove me wrong )
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

How did it end in a depressing way?

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Kids Incorporated, Dumbo's Circus, Road to Avonlea, The Wuzzles.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

sonny with a chance. love demi lovato so much

Hum... I guess you could say I'm an 'inactive' Disney fan because I used to like it, but the new stuff is ridiculous. Agreed with OP, 'Dog With a Blog' really is sad. Good Luck Charlie is okay, but you'll never find me willingly clicking and watching Disney unless it's already on.

I'd love to bring back 'That's So Raven', 'American Dragon: Jake Long' and 'Kim Possible'. Those were good shows, in my opinion.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

I would watch Timon and Pumbaa and Mouse of Mouse again.

How do I not remember House of Mouse if it was apparently so good?

I don't remember any of the other shows mentioned either, so huh

^ Click this for good times ^

Proud family, Kim possible, American Dragon. Know what, if it appeared before 2006, bring it back on Disney.

Why don't they just bring back all the old shows and say they are new?

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast