Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

Hell ya Gargoyles. I completely forgot about that show. I loved that show and watched it all the time back in the day.

GodDamnZilla

I never really watched that one. What year was it's last episode?

A revamped So Weird.

My favorite show from Disney channel back when I used to watch was Phil of the Future.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

These shows are really old! But they are really good!

For new episodes? No thanks. Whenever a show is resurrected, I've noticed a good chunk the former staff has moved on to other projects. Problem with this is that the new writers and voice actors can't capture the magic the show once had during it's original run and it usually sucks. They mean well I'm sure, but it just seems like a cheap-ripoff or poor attempt. Futurama, Beavis and Butthead and a few other shows pulled it off somehow despite that.

For repeats of a canned show? Sure why not? I liked Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Talespin, That 80's/90's cartoon about Winnie the Pooh ("Pooh Bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear~!"), Kim Possible, and Teacher's Pet. Whould be torn between those shows.

Gargoyles. That is all. Season 1 and 2 was awesome, and the comics are too. If they adapted the comics, or made a continuation of the show picking up from the comics. I would then have a reason to watch Disney XD. (apart from Pokemon and Phineas and Ferb).

It's between Lilo and Stitch, Kim Possible, and Phil of the Future

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

I had forgotten about Gargoyles. Another good show that a lot of us probably wouldn't mind seeing again.

My sister was watching an old Kim possible tape and I remember how much I liked that show as a kid XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Kim Possible and That's so Raven <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    How did it end in a depressing way?
    Demi had like bipolar disorder and some break down out of nowhere. Therapy was involved and other stuff I cant remember off the top of my head but the result was the entire show getting abruptly cancelled. They tried to make it up with that whole So Random show (notice how she was never in it) but it was terrible. (I didnt really like sonny with a chance either but just sayin)

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Why don't they just bring back all the old shows and say they are new?
    Because nobody is stupid? They should just play reruns not pretend like we were just born.
    Last edited by IAintObeezy; 13th June 2013 at 5:29 AM.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456