Thread: is everything here dead?

Question is everything here dead?

Is the 4th Gen community dead? If so I can see why, I hated diamond and pearl. Platinum was ok, and I enjoyed HG/SS. Also, why do generations lose their popularity when the generation shift happens. (I know that sounds dumb.)
    If I don't get any replies, i'll know that this gen is dead.

It's not dead, just inactive. It does for the most part get a few posts every day. I guess most people are just more interested in the 5th gen games at the moment, which is why there isn't much activity in the older generation forums.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Yeah, especially since BW2 just came out, any priorities on any previous generations have been lost. Once it's been out for a while, people will go back to there nuzlocks and playing their old games and stuff.

I admit, Diamond and Pearl I didn't like too much, but I'm sure people still enjoy the game, and it's just that with Gen5 out, there isn't as much to talk about here.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

everybody wants to play with "the shiny new toy" eventually people will start playing the 4th generation games again. but i disagree with you about Diamond and Pearl. in my opinion, they were great games. a big step up from the 3rd generation (not dissing the 3rd generation, one of my favorites actually, but you have to admit the graphics are a heck lot better)
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

for now. they'll be back asking for another remake like they r doing now with hoenn.

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Furret-Luver View Post
    everybody wants to play with "the shiny new toy" eventually people will start playing the 4th generation games again.
    i agree with this
    lately i have really only been playing Platinum

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTown View Post
    for now. they'll be back asking for another remake like they r doing now with hoenn.
    Yeah,hopefully Hoenn. It was my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Yeah,hopefully Hoenn. It was my favorite!
    I agree I hope they do hoenn, but then I hope they stop there for remakes. they only remade the other two gens because they were older and couldnt be played on the current device. they will probably do hoenn because gba will disappear with the mainstream crowd

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

NEVERRRRRRR!!!!!! There just aren't as many people using it. But it definitely isn't dead.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

No It's just not as strong as it used to be.

I think there are certainly a lot less Generation IV fans now, especially after Black 2/ White 2, but that they comprise a devoted following.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern