Thread: what you last desposited into the GTS?

Default what you last desposited into the GTS?

So i just checked the GTS on my soulsilver, and was greeted with a japanese raquaza. nothing to complain about, but the thing is i didn't need one, and don't know why i made that trade who-knows-when, or more importantly, what i traded for it. i looked around, but couldn't find an answer, so i figured i would ask here

is there a way to see what i traded for it? or what i last deposited into the GTS?

thanks
    SS team:

in gen V I want Meloetta
        Spoiler:- What I have for trade:

No, there is not, at least in HeartGold/ SoulSilver. In Platinum, however, GTS trades usually show up in your Journal when you do not play the game for at least a day.

In Generation V, you actually can access a list of your last several GTS trades (among other things) in the Dream World.

I'd just keep the Rayquaza and be happy with it! That, or put it up and ask for something else.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

ok, thanks for the reply, now i know.

and totally, i'm not complaining at all, i'm just curious what i traded for it haha, must have been something at least half decent :-)
    SS team:

in gen V I want Meloetta
        Spoiler:- What I have for trade:

I was surprised to learn yesterday that HGSS's GTS still worked...I deposited a Togepi last night, asking for a Poliwag. I'm hoping for a foreign Poliwag so that I can MM a shiny for me and my boyfriends anniversary in a week.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

They still keep 4th gen's gts for a while, probably because some people still use it

I checked a while back and got a mew...I don't even remember what I traded...myst have been a shiny because I used fo have 37..there are 36 left...

well 4th gen didn't fade that much after all some people still play 1st gen games.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom16 View Post
    ok, thanks for the reply, now i know.

and totally, i'm not complaining at all, i'm just curious what i traded for it haha, must have been something at least half decent :-)
    As an addendum to my previous reply, I just went on my Platinum after not playing it for a week and a half. I can now affirm that in D/P/P, at least, the Journal does indeed record both the trader and the traded Pokemon with regards to Pokemon exchanged for something you put up on the GTS. I was pretty sure last time, but now I can say for sure. I'm still not certain if this shows up somewhere in HG/ SS/ though.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern