Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss Serebii's Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth Discoveries

The hunger sin't in all dungeons anymore?

I loved e hunger favtor :P

Since genders are apparently gone for gameplay purposes, I'm now feeling really curious about how it'll change the story dialogue.

No genders? Does that mean Attract is broken again?

Also it seems Pokemon only have 1 of their abilities and not both right?

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    The hunger sin't in all dungeons anymore?

I loved e hunger favtor :P
    It's back in some dungeons tho, not all of them.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

That's it, this needs to be confirmed for NA ASAP. If this doesn't come, I'll be the maddest I'll have even been at NOA

As much as I'd like for it be released within a little over a month as Pokemon Rumble Blast was, the sheer amount of dialogue and text that needs to be translated in this compared to the aforementioned game makes that seem very unlikely.

EDIT: I noticed we still haven't gotten any confirmation about IQ skills or genders. I can't imagine that no one's at a point where they wouldn't know for certain whether or not those are still in. I'm also curious as to whether or not they at least retained the species specific hold items.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th November 2012 at 5:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    As much as I'd like for it be released within a little over a month as Pokemon Rumble Blast was, the sheer amount of dialogue and text that needs to be translated in this compared to the aforementioned game makes that seem very unlikely.

EDIT: I noticed we still haven't gotten any confirmation about IQ skills or genders. I can't imagine that no one's at a point where they wouldn't know for certain whether or not those are still in. I'm also curious as to whether or not they at least retained the species specific hold items.
    Haven't seen any yet. IQ skills seem to be replaced by Team Skills, but they have to be unlocked themselves, not via specific groups. Though with items, I have loads...will go through but I don't think any are species specific

I guess in the gender regard, the best way to be sure would be to check Attract or Captivate's description to see if mentions any gender requirements still.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th November 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Seriously, thank you to you who put spoilers in hide tags. I don't feel like knowing every plot twist and turn before the game comes out. I am very disappointed that the starters are limited to said 5 pokemon. What the hell? There were still nature openings, they could have just tacked on the new 4, and even if there weren't any spots, they could have gotten rid of the pointless new starters such as vulpix and phanphy.

Given the 6 month gap from Sky's Japan to USA release, this game is like to take a bit longer, seeing as it's certainly more expansive, and like all PMD games, it's going to be text heavy.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    Seriously, thank you to you who put spoilers in hide tags. I don't feel like knowing every plot twist and turn before the game comes out. I am very disappointed that the starters are limited to said 5 pokemon. What the hell? There were still nature openings, they could have just tacked on the new 4, and even if there weren't any spots, they could have gotten rid of the pointless new starters such as vulpix and phanphy.

Given the 6 month gap from Sky's Japan to USA release, this game is like to take a bit longer, seeing as it's certainly more expansive, and like all PMD games, it's going to be text heavy.
    DON'T YOU DARE CALL THE MOST SUCCESFULL TWO STARTERS IN SKY POINTLESS.

Meh, the story is much shorter than the previous PMD's, so it'll most likely take less time.

Only 144 Pokemon? Nope, I don't sense people backlashing on this at all, nope not at all! >_>

So we can't give nicknames to each Pokemon we recruit and the main character and partner?

EDIT: Never mind, seems we can. Got confused a bit. ^^;
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 24th November 2012 at 2:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    So we can't give nicknames to each Pokemon we recruit and the main character and partner?

EDIT: Never mind, seems we can.
    If we couldn't I'd rage, luckily we can though.

Yeah. I just needed to watch gameplay videos more closely. lol
    We can't name the partner right away, after the first dungeon, we can.

EDIT: Speaking of the first dungeon, the music that plays there, it's gotta be one of the best themes in the entire PMD series!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 24th November 2012 at 4:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post

I won't mind a wait, but I do at least want TPCI to confirm it for NA....

Wait wait wait! If that Pokemon list is confirmed, I will be upset. There's no Riolu or Vulpix! D:

So, this dude is the final boss?

Spoiler:- img:

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting the game to have all 649 Pokemon in it.

But still... 144 Pokemon is considerably lower then what I was expecting. I would've hoped they'd at least have included the entire B/W 2 Unova dex.

Ehhh. I'm not big on the amount of pokemon in this. I didn't really expect all of them, but the number is kinda low.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

O_O

I'm so confused. All I know is I need this game.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Are cinccino gifts supposed to cover every Pokemon? That was the method that they worked out the *rumored* list. Not every Pokemon had an item before explorers of Sky after all..

But if true, I will be glad there is at least my fluffy whimsicott in there!

I don´t think Chunsoft would be THAT lazy to only put 114 pokemons, besides every PMD (Including Wiiware ones) had every Pokemon up to date.
    If my destiny is to perish, I must simply laugh
    -Magus

Quote Originally Posted by 33Whimsicott33;
    Are cinccino gifts supposed to cover every Pokemon? That was the method that they worked out the *rumored* list. Not every Pokemon had an item before explorers of Sky after all..
    Cinccino gifts can cover every pokemon in the game as long as you've met that pokemon in a dungeon. What's even better is that you can receive these gifts straight forward without having to depend on sealed boxes from the previous PMD games.

Another good thing: You can evolve post-game without having certain pokemon in your party, or without having to evolve at a certain place, which was Luminous Spring in the last games.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Anyone knows if the list is 100% confirmed? Because i think that at least they can put the starters of all the regions

Quote Originally Posted by Andresalejo View Post
    Anyone knows if the list is 100% confirmed? Because i think that at least they can put the starters of all the regions
    As said on the site and in the discovery thread, it's preliminary and we're looking into it

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

I prefer "The Crystalline Entity", but I always was a Star Trek fan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast