Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss Serebii's Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth Discoveries

Quote Originally Posted by divinepokemonXZ View Post
    resonding to the user Hawkmbl a couple posts above
    Don't worry, considering it is technically Nintendo's first full 3D pokemon game, you can expect it in North America at least, Europe will likely be included,too
    Wouldn't Rumble Blast be considered "Nintendo's" first 3D game?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wouldn't Rumble Blast be considered "Nintendo's" first 3D game?
    Wouldn't PokéPark be considered Nintendo's first full 3D Pokémon game? Or Stadium? Or Snap?

Good. What kind of role does Kyurem play? What are it's motives, does it get black/white form? What about other legendaries? I don't want details, I just want to know how actively involved they are in the plot. I don't even want to know what legendaries there are. Are 5th gen pokemon chosen over others that would have been much better? If it's like the second games, I'll love it.

Hey Serebii, i have a question.

How do you battle Zekrom/Reshiram/White Kyurem/Black Kyurem/Lugia and Ho-Oh? Do these missions appear after you complete other ones in mail from Azumarill, or something? I would like to battle them, but i have no clue how.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Wouldn't PokéPark be considered Nintendo's first full 3D Pokémon game? Or Stadium? Or Snap?
    I meant 3D as in the first 3DS game. I thought that was pretty obvious...
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I meant 3D as in the first 3DS game. I thought that was pretty obvious...
    Not really. All you needed to do was add an S, are you that lazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Hey Serebii, i have a question.

How do you battle Zekrom/Reshiram/White Kyurem/Black Kyurem/Lugia and Ho-Oh? Do these missions appear after you complete other ones in mail from Azumarill, or something? I would like to battle them, but i have no clue how.
    Left noticeboard. Completely random

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Left noticeboard. Completely random
    Thank you, i'll check it out now.

Random question:

Are you only allowed to use a Pokemon other then your hero or partner as the team leader in Friend Mode?

Assuming that is the case, is it always considered a loss if you or your partner gets KO'd with no Reviver Seeds available, even in the postgame?

Is there a sound test mode like in PMD sky in this game? Also, is it true that some classic PMD songs play on file select?

You get a shop that lets you listen to the music, as well as change the music in the hub area to whatever you like in the postgame.

How are Hidden Abilities being handled? Are they even available?
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Can't get hidden abilities.

Which also makes me wonder about egg moves, since your hero and partner start with one, but there aren't any Pokemon eggs in this and it would be kind of lame if they were the only ones with access to them.

Can you do a page about the bosses?

I don't think there's enough bosses in the game to warrant such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I don't think there's enough bosses in the game to warrant such a thing.
    There's not many at the start but later on there are a few tough ones like golurk (to me ^^; ) and, who I'm currently fighting, Munna. You could also have the legendary pokemon fights.

The bosses really aren't complicated or tough enough to warrant any in-depth strategies, plus Reviver Seeds are even easier to stock up on then before.

They basically just boil down to bringing enough Reviver Seeds to outlast them and/or abusing status effects to keep them from acting while you boost your stats and/or pick off their minions if they have any.

Is there a chance that this could get delayed? I'm kinda worried... (Brain age 3DS got delayed at the last second)

Also, is there a lot to do after the ending?

There's still a fair bit of construction left for the Pokemon Paradise at that point, plus a post-story chapter.

Overall, there's significantly less to do then in the previous games, though.

What about the extra dungeons and all? Any epic 99 Floor dungeons again?

There's a four member level 5 99 floor dungeon, and a solo level 5 dungeon, both of which have 99 floors and a little over a dozen postgame dungeons in total.

On the subject of level 5 dungeons, unless it has really bad stat growths at low levels, Hydreigon is going to be godlike, considering that it has Dragon Rage as a starting move (Which will OHKO everything for quite some time), along with Tri Attack for a ranged move, Bite for a STAB move, and Focus Energy to make the two aforementioned moves pack a bigger punch.

Is there still lots of content overall?

Also, does the musical paradise contain the ending themes?

I was wondering are the passwords released gonna work on the English version?

There is a nasty discovery for the NA demo...

EVERYONE IS GENDERLESS!

The partner is called a "he" a ton of times, and the main character is too. But the option to pick gender was deleted, and no genders show for any pokemon in the full version

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast