Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite 3rd Gen starter?

Treecko was always my favourite. I thanked Prof. Birch every time for letting me save him with Treecko. *v*

"3rd time's a charm"

i used treeco in my sapphire and torchic in my emerald. but i like trecco more.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Treecko when I play Emerald, Torchic when I play Ruby and Mudkip when I play Sapphire

Treecko. It's always been my favorite starter because it's my favorite Pokemon and all~.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I have a general rule when it comes to starters across the generations. There will always be one I love, one I like, and one I will never go near. The only exception is Johto (I love all three of them). I love Torchic, like Treecko, and will never use Mudkip. I love Squirtle, like Charmander and have never come close to using Bulbasaur. I love Piplup, like Turtwig, and won't use Chimchar. And lastly I love Snivy, like Oshawott, and won't go near Tepig.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

I've always been in love with Mudkip from the day I first saw him.

This is the only gen I've never had an outright favourite. At first it was Torchic, then it Treecko and then it was Mudkip. It's flip-flopped so often that I really don't have a definite favourite like every other gen.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I've always been a fan of Treecko, but when the time finally dawned upon me to shell out money for a link cable and complete the dex, I began to like Torchic more. For practical purposes, Mudkip is the best, but the designs of his evolutions don't scream "Awesomecakes" to me.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Treecko! I love how Sceptile's movepool is rather varied in the 4th gen, in comparison to other Grass-types pokes and in general aswell. Very cool

Torchic. Fire/Fighting is an awesome type combination (or at least it used to be until Game Freak spammed on the Fire starters three generations in a row), it's really cool looking, and learns some neat moves (Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Mudkip as well. Swampelt is a really strong and useful pokemon. Especially w/ surf and earthquake.
    Oh, and the shiny pawns.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Mudkip. Of course.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Treecko > Sceptile line. Dragon Claw + Leaf Blade helped exp share my Dex up. Also like Grovyle as it is for a False Swiper.
    Unique DWF's owned: 77
    --
    dex status if i played my games to fullest? 4th gen legit but for not being a gen4 arceus owner; 5th gen missing Meloetta, full otherwise (Celebi, Mew, Shaymin would need transfer eventually)

Proud to NOT be a legend trader

I love them all and have them all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12