View Poll Results: Which one would you most think most likely to Evolve?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snivy

8 15.69%
  • Pignite

3 5.88%
  • Oshawott

6 11.76%
  • Boldore

2 3.92%
  • Scraggy

5 9.80%
  • Palpitoad

5 9.80%
  • Gible

9 17.65%
  • Totodile

7 13.73%
  • Bayleef

3 5.88%
  • Quilava

3 5.88%

Thread: Which Pokemon of Ash's would you most like to evolve during a potential filler saga?

Default Which Pokemon of Ash's would you most like to evolve during a potential filler saga?

The title says it all. If any Pokemon evolve, which one would you find most likely?

I included some of the likely and often-speculated candidates from the Oaked reserves.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 8th November 2012 at 2:37 AM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

I want him with a feraligatr but thats just a pipe dream because the writers hate evolving Ash's water starters.

Gible or Totodile when it comes to the pokemon at Oak's.

As for his current team, I want to see Palpitoad evolve because his current treatment is pretty pathetic. I think an evolution might make the writers care for it.

Palpitoad pls!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Some of the options are really random. Anyway, Scraggy has the most to prove, so he's the only logical choice in my opinion. The others are all fab the way they are now.

Gible >< Gabite would be a huge help to the team

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Some of the options are really random. Anyway, Scraggy has the most to prove, so he's the only logical choice in my opinion. The others are all fab the way they are now.
    Which ones are random? And what would you have put instead? I figured the kanto starters would never evolve and that the water types had the lowest chance so only included the one I thought had the most chance, totodile.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Why isn't Fushigidane and Zenigame in the poll? They are the ones that I want to see evolving. Besides them, I always wanted to see Heigani evolving to Shizariger, but hey, it isn't in the freaking poll. So I voted on Zuruggu, for a lack of better options.

Fukamaru should evolve once too, Gabite looks cool. And Waninoko should never evolve, its evolution are sooo ugly. :P

What's the question here? Which one would I like to evolve? Or is it which one I think is most likely to evolve?

I'd like Scraggy to evolve, and I also think it's quite likely. Pignite to Emboar is another strong possibility, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Why isn't Fushigidane and Zenigame in the poll? They are the ones that I want to see evolving. Besides them, I always wanted to see Heigani evolving to Shizariger, but hey, it isn't in the freaking poll. So I voted on Zuruggu, for a lack of better options.

Fukamaru should evolve once too, Gabite looks cool. And Waninoko should never evolve, its evolution are sooo ugly. :P
    I had 10 options for the poll. I obviously put the current team as they would be more likely than returning Oaked pokemon so that left 4 slots free. Pikachu and Bulbasaur (please don't use japanese names I had to google them) have refused to evolve (because they are stubborn and selfish! ) so they wasn't much point including them in the poll. Water types (main team ones at least) have NEVER evolved so far so it seemed least likely that a water type would evolve hence why Gible, Bayleef and Quilava were included leaving one free slot for a water type, choosing from; Squirtle, Totodile, Croconaw and Buizel. Of those I thought Totodile was most likely due Squirtle being a holy Kanto starter (even more important than normal starters) and the other two being the or one of the two only unevolved pokemon on the teams they came from and so saw the terribly badly evolved Johto team seemed more likely to get an evolution, hence Totodile.

To include Bulbasaur, a Pokemon that has refused to evolve in a 'which is most likely to evolve' poll would be a waste of a slot, although if we weren't (irritatingly) limited to 10 slots I would have included it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    What's the question here? Which one would I like to evolve? Or is it which one I think is most likely to evolve?

I'd like Scraggy to evolve, and I also think it's quite likely. Pignite to Emboar is another strong possibility, I think.
    Its likely, sorry I couldn't change the title to likely.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Ah, I'd just chose,"Bayleef" cause she'll get more screen time this way as a Meganium trying to get use to its body and Ash of course will help! That is, if all this is true. :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Damnit I voted Quilava as an accident :O I meant to click okay or vote but I clicked on him an then clicked on okay -.-
    I think Scraggy

Gible. For the love of god make it evolve! i dont care about those other pokémon , you can do whatever friendship you want but please for the love of jesus christ EVOLVE your Gible.

oshawott because i want ash to evolve water type

Seeing Ash with a Meganium would be pretty cool.
    1st X run: