Thread: My White 2 in-game team

Default My White 2 in-game team

This is my team after Elite 4 and some post-game events. All of them are about 70 lvl.
    Emboar (Blaze) @Leftovers
    -Flare Blitz
    -Wild Charge
    -Hammer Arm
    -Head Smash
    Classic Emboar that I used in Black and now use in White 2.

Starmie (Natural Cure) @Expert Belt
    -Surf
    -Psychic/Psyshock
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    I prefer Psychic over Psyshock 'cause Fighting types have more Physical bulk (do not mention Virizion/Gallade)

Magnezone (Magnet Pull) @Life Orb
    -Signal Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Volt Switch
    -Flash Cannon
    I know, Magnet Pull is almost useless in-game. Also, Magnezone's Hidden Power is Ice-type (Yay!), maybe HP is viable?

Crustle (Shell Armor) @BrightPowder
    -Shell Smash
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -X-Scissor
    Yes, Sturdy is better than Shell Armor but that's good to know that you'll be not critted.

Flygon (Levitate) @Shell Bell
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Fire Punch
    Outrage over Dragon Claw? U-turn over Stone Edge?

Crobat (Inner Focus) @Scope Lens
    -Cross Poison
    -Fly
    -Shadow Ball
    -Heat Wave
    It's bad that Crobat can't learn Nasty Plot through level-up.

Rate My Team, please. I accept any suggestions.
    BW2 FC: 4170 2657 9116
    I'm not very experienced in battles so my team can be swept easily (I think )

Can spread pokerus.
    Если Вы легко можете прочитать эту фразу без переводчика, Вы знаете русский язык. Поздравляю. Otherwise, use translate services.

Scald over Head Smash.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

For Emboar
    You can also use Stone Edge or Rock Slide instead of Head Smash if you don't want too much recoil.

For Crustle
    Sturdy is a lot better than Shell Armor because it will give you at least one Shell Smash in single battle, try to get a new Crustle with Sturdy. Use White Herb instead of Bright Powder if you are playing Battle Subway or PWT.

Maybe on Emboar I should use any item that doesn't restore HP because after some Head Smashes, Wild Charges and Flare Blitzes Blaze activates and Flare Blitz almost guarantees OHKO to both sides?
    For Crustle:
    Can I replace Crustle with Shell Smash Carracosta? Shell Smash Cloyster? Shell Smash Omastar? Shell Smash Contrary Shuckle =D?
    I want Pokemon with Shell Smash. Is one of these variants better than Crustle? If not, I really should get Sturdy Crustle. Thanks for advice.
    P.S. I don't use these Pokemon at PWT/Subway 'cause for PWT/Subway I use IV bred EV trained Pokes. I use that team for normal play.

Emboar (Blaze) @Leftovers
    -Flare Blitz
    -Wild Charge
    -Hammer Arm
    -Head Smash/Stone edge/Rock slide

As mentioned early Stone edge and rock slide are options without recoil(Stone edge has a high critical chance with the same accuracy while Rock slide is weaker but has more Accuracy and a chance to flinch)

Starmie (Natural Cure) @Expert Belt
    -Surf
    -Psychic/Psyshock
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam

Nothing to add but Recover is an option(provided Staryu is not needed to learn it.)

Magnezone (Magnet Pull) @Life Orb
    -Signal Beam
    -Thunderbolt/Hidden power
    -Volt Switch/Hidden power
    -Flash Cannon

Hidden power is an option depending on how strong it is. try to find its IVs via the berries that undo EV training and Serebii's calculator.

Crustle (Shell Armor) @BrightPowder
    -Shell SmashStealth rock
    -Earthquakestealth rock
    -Stone Edge
    -X-ScissorStealth rock

Stealth rocks works great for longer battle such as the elite but should really only be used over Shell smash

Flygon (Levitate) @Shell Bell
    -Dragon Claw/Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/U-turn
    -Fire Punch

You pretty much named the only two good alternatives. U-turn is the better of the two and deserves a mention do to Magnazone's 4x ground weakness(plus it's resistance to ice and dragon allow you to form the annoying Volt turn combo) and Flygon's ground immuunity plus Flygon's 2 stabs and Fire punch get perfect coverage. I reccomend U-turn.

Crobat (Inner Focus) @Black sludge
    -Toxic
    -Fly
    -Protect
    -Super fang

Stall set from smogon useful againest the AI and it retains Fly which is used to toxic stall

Have fun The crobat set and the U-turn reccomendation are really the best I have for you.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon that I can breed and trade.:

Want
    DW females not listed
    0 speed IVs

Pm or VM me for a Trade.

Character BRANDON FC 3869 2640 3022