Serebii.net has just updated with this:

If you have any ideas for the site in the meantime, let me know
With the release of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 10:51 GMT
Edit @ 10;17; Demo coverage

In The Games Department

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth Overview Trailer

The Wii's Nintendo Channel has been updated with the usual Overview Trailer of upcoming releases and this week focuses on the upcoming game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth. This trailer showcases all the major features of the game including the battle system, the Pokémon Paradise and more. Thanks to my friend NintenDaan for the video
Edit: A demo version of the game is live on the Nintendo 3DS eShop for Japan. This demo can allow for data transfer to the main game upon release and tests a variety of features including the Magnagate. You can play it up to 10 times. As such, we will begin to cover this game through the demo status Dungeon Details:
Show Spoilers

You can actually choose your Pokémon straight out, then, as you land, you pick your partner, and choose its gender
After choosing your partner, you enter a small area in the dungeon to test out your skills. Hold down the L button to bring up the attack menu The Y button autofocuses on the nearest enemy This dungeon has Gothita and Minccino in.
10:23; After exiting the dungeon, you meet with Quagsire and the partner joins you once and for all, where you can name it. This then unlocks Magnagates
10:29; There's a chest near Kecleon's shop where you can store items and/or money. Kecleon runs the market, as usual. Quagsire then introduces you to the Timburrw ho take you to Swanna's kitchen where Gurdurr isand he will agree to help you build up the paradise.
10:42; Go to the end of the dungeon and you'll collect rocks that Gurdurr and Timburr requested. Foongus handles the DLC in Pokémon Paradise
10:51; Magnagates are unique in that they give you Pokémon to use. You don't use your own. I just scanned a blue circle and am in a dungeon with Oshawott and Tepig. I'll go through possibilities when the game is out and compile a list
11:00; The blue dungeon I got - Namless Labyrinth
Difficulty: 4
Search the Infinity Dungeon - Connect the dungeon road, discover the Magna Gate

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...