As I've been reading the recent news (especially the ones about the Global Link) here at Serebii, I decided I'd join. I hope there's a Celebi doll to be released some time.

As I take the retrospective look within, our very first version of Pokémon was the Blue version, then Yellow, then Red. I slightly remembered comparing the Pokémon sprites in Blue to the ones in Yellow. Poliwhirl was my favorite Pokémon at the time. The game felt revolutionary for its time, and 4Kids did a great job enticing me to play Pokémon games with the way the anime was dubbed. I even saw the first movie back when it was showing in theaters, and boy was I thrilled to see it. Before we knew about soft resetting, I remember one time my brother who used to like Pokémon, wanted to catch Snorlax for a close friend. But he accidentally K.O'd it...

I've also had my share of memories with Generation II, although I don't remember them as well as I did Generation I. We've gotten both Gold and Silver, and we nicknamed our Scizor, "Scissors", I think. For some reason I thought Lance was a vampire this time around. Sadly we never got the Crystal version, and I stayed away from Pokémon...

...until around April of 2007 when I played Emerald. I got the Pearl version and Pokémon Battle Revolution for my birthday. Despite the slow battle engine compared to Generation III, Diamond and Pearl managed to get me back into Pokémon. This time I was starting to learn about the competitive scene, and the prominence of certain Pokémon. Battle Revolution was kinda disappointing compared to the two Pokémon Stadium games (no Mini-Games to take advantage of the Wiimote, but that would have caused even more resources to localize).

Throughout this year, I haven't played Generation V until two months after the Japanese Black and White 2 came out. So during the month of August, I purchased a DS Lite, Japanese White 2, and a Black & White Kyurem skin to boot. This was the first time that I'd ever purchase a Japanese game before its English release. I legitimately played through the first time in three days, unless the trades I did on GTS Negotiations count. It was a pretty great adventure, for someone who never played through vanilla Black or White. My favorite city is definitely Seigiha City (think about Viridian City)

My other interests include watching Sailor Moon, M.U.G.E.N, Streets of Rage and collecting casual PC games. However, I have several weaknesses, including intelligence and "no edited" Pokémon which I can understand (in that case, I'd prefer to trade Dream World females if anyone doesn't mind clones).