Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    as hydregion is getting focus in bw23,it looks like hydregion belong to any one of ash rival, if not then ash will likly to get hydregion ...
    The Hydregion obviously belongs to Ghentis.

But seriously, I see it might just belong to a CoTD trainer along the lines of, or similar to Katie from Hoenn.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or it belongs to a COTD that Ash or a rival battles
    I do'nt think so they will focus a cotd pokemon early in the league..
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Focusing on a CoTD with a Pokemon like Hyrdregion in a battle similar to that of Katie back it Hoenn would be far, far better than Ash getting it. He has too many Pokemon already.

It's the 5th episode of the league. It's no longer early.

and why not? Hydreigon is nothing special so does it really seem unlikely a random cotd has it?

What happened to the people who said Team Plasma were to interrupt the league at some point?

The fact that Axew is appearing at "a certain place" and a highly focused Hydreigon showing up is kind of strongly leading to your predictions xD

And I'm talking serious here.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Corphisher View Post
    Why does Hydriegon (sp?) have to belong to someone important.
    Define important, because I've seen people mention that it could belong to Bianca/Stephan/Kotetsu/Ghetsis/Dino/Lance/Cynthia/Ash/Cilan/Iris and I'm not sure who counts as an important character these days. Also, given that Krookodile is battling before the Hydreigon episode, I would think that that would be enough evidence to assume that Hydreigon belongs to a rival or at the very least another League participant. But maybe that's just my way of thinking.

Pretty sure important is anyone who isn't a random CotD.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's the 5th episode of the league. It's no longer early.
    Considering how the preliminary rounds last us two episodes, and there being a break with the Axew episode.. We would still likely be in round 2 (prelims, r1, r2), or the top 32 if you may of a 7round tournament.. It's still early unless they rush on us.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    What happened to the people who said Team Plasma were to interrupt the league at some point?

The fact that Axew is appearing at "a certain place" and a highly focused Hydreigon showing up is kind of strongly leading to your predictions xD

I would reference it more as 'mysteriously disappearing'. that would be more relevant to the case you're trying to make.. And yeah, there's Bisharp as well in the Virgil episode doing something at a nature filled area that's overflowed with ice everywhere.. *coughKyuremcough*.. Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    And even then the CotD return for more appearances! There are at least six CotD's reappearing from older tournaments/episodes! Holy cow, this means that we know a bucket load of entries already:

- Ash
    - Trip
    - Bianca
    - Stephan
    - Kotetsu
    - Virgil
    - Katharine: Gothita-girl from the Scraggy/Gothita-episode
    - Dino: Darumaka-dude from Don Battle
    - Antonio: Tranquill-dude from Don Battle
    - Flora: Gothorita-girl from Donamite
    - Kenta: Golett-guy from JC
    - Hirokazu: Reuniclus-guy from JC
    - Marufuji: Heatmor-guy from JC

Lol, we almost know 10% of the contenders of the league.. That's the most we've had ever! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

There's no way it's happening. We all make some ludicrous predictions around here, but doing this would make no sense. Why interrupt the Unova League for another completely unrelated plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    There's no way it's happening. We all make some ludicrous predictions around here, but doing this would make no sense. Why interrupt the Unova League for another completely unrelated plot?
    I can't answer that since it'd just be another writing trolling issue leading to an unexpected TP arc.

The thing I like about BW is that it became very umpredictable in some parts of the story, that's why I really can't predict the outcome of the Unova league.

And I'm not saying it's definitely gonna happen, just that there are some funny coincidences.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I wouldn't mind Zuruggu or Waruvial learning Bark-Out. Crunch could be dropped, but that seems like Waruvial's signature move. Of course Zuruggu's Leer would be auto-dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    I wouldn't mind Zuruggu or Waruvial learning Bark-Out. Crunch could be dropped, but that seems like Waruvial's signature move. Of course Zuruggu's Leer would be auto-dropped.
    Wah ah ah! A Snarling Scraggy would be hilarious if done right. He might scare the opponent by acting like Rotom back in Sinnoh. XD

---

Sigh, still no news about the krok or the hydra? Hopefully we'll get something soon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I am glad Krookodile is getting more focus and I agree with the others that Ash is not getting Hydreigon, it seems too farfetch'd for him to get it, I wouldn't be surprised if it belong to someone else.
    Pokemon X and Y are great!

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail.

My Event Pokemon (All): Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Zoroark, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    I beg to differ; I know several recurring characters who aren't important. I won't mention any names though.

Still, I really think that Hydreigon belongs to someone we've already seen but who isn't a main character. I don't know if someone was being serious or just joking around when they said that Ash or Cilan might catch it, but I was seeing red since that's exactly the opposite of what needs to happen right now. Writers, please just give me some good battles so I can enjoy this anime again. That's all I'm asking.
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th November 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Hmm, Kira and the others are right. This Hygreion has to be owned by someone we already know.

I'm not saying this will happen, but what if this Hydreigon was shown the same way as Tobias' Darkrai, before the battle with Ash? Again, I'm not saying this will happen, it's just a thought.

Will be great to see Krookodile in another hopefully decent battle. Must say i'm intrigued by the Hydreigeon, I could see it belonging to Stephan, or maybe even another trouble stirring wild one?
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

This looks good, I hope Krookodile will battle more than one Pokemon and at this point in the league battles should be 3 on 3 so it looks like Krookodile will be the star.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

While it is true Team Plasma interupting the league is probably one of the few ways I could see Ash being prevented from winning the thing since he stands a shot now of winning with his "biggest" rival out early, doing so would be rediculious especially if they were to redo the league because then let's say Ash was in the middle of a match and was losing, similar match occurs again and he wins due to strategies he came up with due to having the additional time to prepare? Do you think that would look good in peoples eyes? It could also apply to Trip as well since let's say Team Plasma did interupt this thing, if he and Ash went at it again he'd probably win and beat Ash again, in the end is that what you all really want?

IF (emphasis on if) Team Plasma shows up and interupts this league, then during the "filler arc" Ash better get to "re-enter" the indigo league or something to make up for this one, since restarting the tournament with 128 people involved is rediculious no matter how one justifies it.

As for the Hydreigon, i wonder if it's the same one that faught Dragonite and one of the other competitors caught it, that would be intresting.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 14th November 2012 at 5:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Hmm, Kira and the others are right. This Hygreion has to be owned by someone we already know.

I'm not saying this will happen, but what if this Hydreigon was shown the same way as Tobias' Darkrai, before the battle with Ash? Again, I'm not saying this will happen, it's just a thought.
    I believe we are all in agreement with that, besides Haters that insist that none of the rivals can handle a Hydreigon but a CotdD or Iris can.

I never noticed this anyway, Hydreigon's a strong Pokemon I hope Ash's battles it with Krookodile and I don't think we've seen Hydreigon in a trainer battle.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    While it is true Team Plasma interupting the league is probably one of the few ways I could see Ash being prevented from winning the thing since he stands a shot now of winning with his "biggest" rival out early, doing so would be rediculious especially if they were to redo the league because then let's say Ash was in the middle of a match and was losing, similar match occurs again and he wins due to strategies he came up with due to having the additional time to prepare? Do you think that would look good in peoples eyes? It could also apply to Trip as well since let's say Team Plasma did interupt this thing, if he and Ash went at it again he'd probably win and beat Ash again, in the end is that what you all really want?

IF (emphasis on if) Team Plasma shows up and interupts this league, then during the "filler arc" Ash better get to "re-enter" the indigo league or something to make up for this one, since restarting the tournament with 128 people involved is rediculious no matter how one justifies it.

As for the Hydreigon, i wonder if it's the same one that faught Dragonite and one of the other competitors caught it, that would be intresting.
    If the league was to get interupted, why would it need to restart though? All trainers have registered, all matches are registered, so why couldn't the organizer postpone the league and then an announcement goes out to say when it will resume and literally continue where they left off.

At most people will be interupted mid-battle and need to restart that particular battle (which could be unfair if you were winning and need to start over), but there is no reason why people who had already lost get to re-enter. They could just continue the league from round 3-4 onward (if thats where it gets interupted)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I never noticed this anyway, Hydreigon's a strong Pokemon I hope Ash's battles it with Krookodile and I don't think we've seen Hydreigon in a trainer battle.
    It would be funny if Krookodile fights and beats Hydreigon, that way Ash and Krookodile are better dragonbusters then Langley

In all honesty, I'd love it if this was the same Hydreigon that fought Dragonite and Ash beats it with Krookodile and captures it. Then Hydreigon and Dragonite can become the new "Emolga & Snivy" with Ash & Iris stuck in the middle trying to calm their overly aggressive huge dragons down every time they see each other and want to fight.

I think the Hydreigon belong to Dino because he was a strong oppenent from Don George Battle Club

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I think the Hydreigon belong to Dino because he was a strong oppenent from Don George Battle Club
    Yeah, that Darumaka sure put up one hell of a fight. : ] That aside, he does seem the most threatening appearance wise and at least he actually made it to the semi's of the Don battle.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I'm honestly expecting Hydreigon to be a new capture by Ash that the writers handed to him. I don't know why, but it just feels like something that would happen in the show. It would probably also start a tradition for Ash to capture at least one regional Dragon per adventure.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast