Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why didn't Leavanny get any wins in the Stephan battle?

Default Why didn't Leavanny get any wins in the Stephan battle?

This is totally unfair, Leavanny learns a new move and LOSES?!

What were the writers thinking?

For the same reasons Oshawott and Snivy aren't getting any wins in the Kotetsu match.

Ash's Unova team is nothing to write home about, Palpitoad was lucky to get a draw.

EDIT: There should be an unwritten law that nobody in the anime section can use the Makuhita avatar except for me, its too confusing.

LOL to this thread
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

He lost because he wasn't Sewaddle anymore D;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    This is totally unfair, Leavanny learns a new move and LOSES?!

What were the writers thinking?
    Lol this is so funny and weird and epic all at the same time!!

But I agree, Leavanny was cheated .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I hope this stops soon. This isn't even funny. If you find mocking Cyber for having an opinion or making a prediction then... *shakes head*

Nobody likes Leavanny. What do you expect?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

I would give my opinion. But, I don't even know if you're for real.

But, I think it's because, he won most of his battles, so they just had to make him lose this one. That's what I think. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Nobody likes Leavanny. What do you expect?
    I like Leavanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I hope this stops soon. This isn't even funny. If you find mocking Cyber for having an opinion or making a prediction then... *shakes head*
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I think once a pokemon reaches 3rd stage its losses should be kept to the bare mininum.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!
    How exactly is Cyber an imposter? Do tell. And I know exactly what you are doing. You aren't even thinking about how Cyber would feel.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I think once a pokemon reaches 3rd stage its losses should be kept to the bare mininum.
    Torterra wishes you were the writer

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How exactly is Cyber an imposter? Do tell. And I know exactly what you are doing. You aren't even thinking about how Cyber would feel.
    Well, he's impersonating me. I'm the original CyberCubed.

I'm sure that imposter is feeling guilty for impersonating me.

*Whew* For a moment there, I thought Cybercubed made this thread.

Anyway, the writers seem to be obsessed with the idea that all close battles have to end with the winner only having one Pokemon left. They don't seem to respect the idea of winning 2-0 in a 3 vs. 3battle or 3-0 in a 6 vs. 6 battle.

._...but the battle was fine...the battle was great. Its much closer when its 1 on 1 left...and all they had to do was make leavany faint after dealing a ton of damage. She did the bulk of it...so all Krokodile had to do was finish it.
    It kept the suspense up because we know that krokodile was weak to fighitng...and it made it seem like ash was on the edge of losing.

YET, they didn't pull any ********. There was nothing wrong with the battle. ._....
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Despite Leavannys efforts, he didn't have enough endurance IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ._...but the battle was fine...the battle was great. Its much closer when its 1 on 1 left...and all they had to do was make leavany faint after dealing a ton of damage. She did the bulk of it...so all Krokodile had to do was finish it.
    It kept the suspense up because we know that krokodile was weak to fighitng...and it made it seem like ash was on the edge of losing.

YET, they didn't pull any ********. There was nothing wrong with the battle. ._....
    It was terrible, just like all of Best Wishes.

It was terrible, just like all of Best Wishes.
    There are things that are bad in best wishes..

But please tell me what exactly was wrong with this battle?

The only thing I see is that paliptoad didn't spam mud shot like i would of in game ._...lowers speed, super effective. Its so easy. Paliptoad would of won if he did that right? Maybe, but if the battles were like that...then there'd not be much point in watching the battle despite the logical fallacies.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Torterra wishes you were the writer
    I would have also given it wood hammer instead of energy ball and Earthquake over fail climb.

Because the writers are stupid and want to glorify the over glorified crocodile.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

In my opinion the reason why Leavanny didn't get a win was because ever since Sewaddle evolved that line of pokemon Swadloon and Leavanny have gotten alot of wins this saga. Yes they didn't appear for a while but in my opinion it was to balance the win/loss ratio between the pokedudes involved. Like as a Krokorok, Krookodile didn't get wins that he should have I.e Pikachu and Swoobat. I thought it was a good idea for balance but Palpitoad has been so underused and it doesn't even get a win sickens me.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

There are things that are bad in best wishes..

But please tell me what exactly was wrong with this battle?

The only thing I see is that paliptoad didn't spam mud shot like i would of in game ._...lowers speed, super effective. Its so easy. Paliptoad would of won if he did that right? Maybe, but if the battles were like that...then there'd not be much point in watching the battle despite the logical fallacies.
    Dont do this,man... Your just embarrassing yourself by replying to the obvious mockery of the utter awesomeness of Cyber! Ash for Unova /Kanto Champion!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    In my opinion the reason why Leavanny didn't get a win was because ever since Sewaddle evolved that line of pokemon Swadloon and Leavanny have gotten alot of wins this saga. Yes they didn't appear for a while but in my opinion it was to balance the win/loss ratio between the pokedudes involved. Like as a Krokorok, Krookodile didn't get wins that he should have I.e Pikachu and Swoobat. I thought it was a good idea for balance but Palpitoad has been so underused and it doesn't even get a win sickens me.
    My thoughts exactly. This lose wouldn't make things bad, just balances things out. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Dont do this,man... Your just embarrassing yourself by replying to the obvious mockery of the utter awesomeness of Cyber! Ash for Unova /Kanto Champion!
    hey, con, I'm defending best wishes here, don't be stopping me, it might be my only chance. :P
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

hey, con, I'm defending best wishes here, don't be stopping me, it might be my only chance. :P
    Why would you defend Best Wishes? It sucked because there were less evolutions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast