Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    DAAAAAANG SOMEONE KICK HIS ***!!! I'M COUNTING ON YOU BIANCA!
    yea that's not gonna happen. Bianca faces Kotetsu in an earlier match and obviously loses since Kotetsu goes onto face Ash

Ash: Palpitoad, Leavanny, Krookodile
    Stephan: Zebstrika, Liepard, Sawk
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Wow what a wonderfull day to wake up, so Kotetsu does have Hydreigon, I still don't see why he couldn't have a HYDREIGON, maybe because he was losing to Belle and was an awful trainer I guess.

Love his team, I hope Riolo evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    How about you guys wait for the episodes to accuse them of recycling plots. We basically have no information and yet you guys are declaring things left right and centre as fact
    Recycling what? what are they talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    OMG I just made a huge connection.

When Dragonite went rampaging at the Junior Cup, it resulted in Ash beating Iris. After the battle, Cynthia gave Iris advice and she learned from it. Same thing will happen here. Hydreigon will go rampaging, Ash will beat Kotestu and after the battle, iris will give advice to Kotestu like what Cynthia did with her.

I'm a genious!!
    So you go from no way anyone besides Iris gets a fully evolved dragon to now that someone has it, it will rampage, nah Kotetsu is a competent trainer and apparently this is his secret weapon, don't bank on it or atleast it would be stupid to do it 3 times, Dragonite, Hydreigon and Hydreigon again, what when Axew evolves he will go on a rampage to?

Happy Satoshi will battle a decent Hydreigon not a random CotD one, because CtoD are the only characters that can handle Hydreigons.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 20th November 2012 at 11:07 AM.

So I was right? Hyper active kid does get beat by Ash? People would keep saying Pokemon foreshadowing he'd beat Ash in the league oooh if I only had made a bet on this. I knew it'd be that random rival who was inrodced at the last second to beat him, makes so much sense to me, like all the other guys who beat Ash in the past leagues.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    So I was right? Hyper active kid does get beat by Ash? People would keep saying Pokemon foreshadowing he'd beat Ash in the league oooh if I only had made a bet on this. I knew it'd be that random rival who was inrodced at the last second to beat him, makes so much sense to me, like all the other guys who beat Ash in the past leagues.
    Nah were all in the Virgil will beat Satoshi in January bandwagon for a while.

We still don't know but hopefully Satoshi wins.

I want to see Riolo/Lucario get beat by Satoshi again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I think we all knew Kotesu would beat Bianca, just some people didn't want to believe it. I'm fine with Kotesu having Hydreigon, but why the heck does Pignite have to be the one to fight it?
    Probably because HOPEFULLY its a 6vs6 and Pignite hasn't battled yet, he migth be beat by Hydreigon not beat it.

So who else would beat him then? Krokoodile is probably beating Sawk, so giving him Hydreigon would be kinda lame to me, Scraggy people would be annoyed even though he has some advatanges I believe, either give Oshawott an ice move or do the usual, Pikachu can beat anything so Pikachu beats it OR GIGALITH!!!!
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 20th November 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Nah were all in the Virgil will beat Satoshi in January bandwagon for a while.

We still don't know but hopefully Satoshi wins.

I want to see Riolo/Lucario get beat by Satoshi again.
    Wow, every time I'd say this people would argue with me, so Jan people switch sides now? HA. It'd be soo cool if Ash beat Riolu/Lucario, he should know every thing about the Pokemon by now right? Man, out of any thing, thats one fight I'm dying to see myself.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wow, every time I'd say this people would argue with me, so Jan people switch sides now? HA. It'd be soo cool if Ash beat Riolu/Lucario, he should know every thing about the Pokemon by now right? Man, out of any thing, thats one fight I'm dying to see myself.
    Weird all I've been seeing unless it was Belle fans thinking she was going to the finals, everyone though Kotetsu is most likelly getting beat and Satoshi wil lose to Virgil the Eevee dude.

Same I hope iots a 6vs6, Samurott, Hydreigon, Ferrorthong and Riolo/Lucario are pretty formidable oponents for a league figth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Same I hope iots a 6vs6, Samurott, Hydreigon, Ferrorthong and Riolo/Lucario are pretty formidable oponents for a league figth.
    That would make a pretty impressive team for Ash to face, maybe even throw Gigalith into the mix as it was on decembers calendar

Oh Axew baby what in the earth are you wearing???

fsbhnjkh;wen Kotetsu with Hydreigon and Bianca with Eelektross!! Just wait Ash is getting Gigalith in the missing Axew episode!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    yea that's not gonna happen. Bianca faces Kotetsu in an earlier match and obviously loses since Kotetsu goes onto face Ash
    Aw man, dammit. So Kotetsu is gonna face Ash in the finals or whatever??? Oh geez all the others trainers are weak or Ash and Kotetsu just armor plotted????? Ash in the finals with an Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite and Scraggy.
    It's not for nothing pals, but I'm starting to get sick of this anime taking evolution like trash.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Remember what Lucian said, 'have to win your home league' dudes a psychic after all. Team Rocket back in Kanto too. "Ash and his friends sit down with Lucian, realizing that Trainers that win in their home Pokémon Leagues earn the right to compete with other winners of the Pokémon League, and the one victor gets the privilege to battle the Elite Four. " Ain't winning any league but Indigo League.
    Last edited by mrgoku; 20th November 2012 at 2:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Aw man, dammit. So Kotetsu is gonna face Ash in the finals or whatever???
    From what i understand, most likely Kotetsu Vs Ash is either in the Top 32 or Top 16.
    Ash Vs Trip (which is a 1 Vs 1 battle) is in the Top 128, then we know about two 3 Vs 3 battles (one is Ash Vs Kenyan and the other is Kotetsu Vs Bianca), the next one after that is the Kotetsu Vs Ash battle.

now i really want the league got interupt T.T
    So can anyone explain what round is vs sthepan and vs kotetsu
    T.T Bianca Nuuu why you cant battle ash
    Now i beleive bianca is barry 2
    Beat by the other rival

Just when I finished making my new league prediction with the new info we got yesterday, more new info that's going to have to make me change the thing again. Just do what I predict writers, stop making me do so much work D:

I don't really know what to think anymore, I don't want Ash to fall to a lower place then last time but either it's that or quick battles with "COTD", which in terms of the league, I wouldn't want.

I suppose I'm not all that surprised at Kotetsu with a Hydreigon, more surprised that it seems Bianca has Eelektross...she's never going to get Lilligant, the long lost sisters shall never be reunited.

I wonder what Kotetsu will be using against Ash, depending on how long the battle is, could cover two episode and be a full battle so Kotetsu can use his other three Pokemon, or Ferrothorn or Samurott would probably be left out(Doubt Rilou will be, hope it doesn't).

I guess Krookodile is more likely to face Stephan now since it's the same episode as the broadcast thing which showed Krookodile, although maybe Kotetsu's battle starts in Stephan's episode and finishes in the next one, so maybe I can see get Krookodile vs Hydreigon.

Well, back to coming up with a new wrong prediction...D: I suppose I could just not do one...but I want to.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

FJKDGKDFJGHDGJKFGJHGFHDJGJKJ HAKL

Secret Weapon, Sanzandora?! Kotetsu has a Riolu, Daikenki, and Sanzandora, that's crazy. I'm glad he has such a strong and cool Pokemon. I can't wait to see it, hopefully it has a nice personality. This battle will surely be epic, Dragons ****ing rule.

Fun Fact:Sanzandora can learn 16 of all 17 types of moves, only type it can't learn a move from is Grass. Making them very unpredictable opponents to face off against, so God please no Hyper Beam.

This offensive monster is known for dismantling teams. They're violent Pokemon who will attack anything that moves.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 20th November 2012 at 2:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post

Secret Weapon, Sanzandora?! Kotetsu has a Riolu, Daikenki, and Sanzandora, that's crazy. I'm glad he has such a strong and cool Pokemon. I can't wait to see it, hopefully it has a nice personality. This battle will surely be epic, Dragons ****ing rule.

Fun Fact:Sanzandora can learn 16 of all 17 types of moves, only type it can't learn a move from is Grass. Making them very unpredictable opponents to face off against, so God please no Hyper Beam.

This offensive monster is known for dismantling teams. They're violent Pokemon who will attack anything that moves.
    Hydreigon is confirmed to go on a rampage (thrashing about to be exact) in the episode
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post

you're forgetting HIDDDDDDEN POWEEEEEEEEEER.

Yes i know hidden power sucks in the anime, BUT STILL. IT CAN BE A GRASS MOVE. xD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    How about you guys wait for the episodes to accuse them of recycling plots. We basically have no information and yet you guys are declaring things left right and centre as fact
    Well, what could you expect from Joltik-kid?

This kid is always statings lies/things as facts WITHOUT any kind of info, summary or anything just to outrage people.

The most hilarious thing is that he will always finds the little of things to complain about: complaining because Hydreigon belongs to Kotetsu, complaining because Pignite is fighting against it, complaining because he believes this is is rampaging Hydreigon, complaining because he believes this a reused plot, when there's no proof of it (all of this just for this episode!)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

They did say his true potential will be unlocked in this league or something similiar in the earlier scans, so I guess that it is just really powerful, not insane.
    Yeah, the most likely thing to happen is that Hydreigon is just Kotetsu's powerful pokemon, I mean..
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 20th November 2012 at 3:21 PM.

There's absolutely NO way Kotetsu even got a Hydreigon through the common way. He surely got it through a trade, and then it'll turn out he doesn't listen to his keet of a trainer.

If that's the case, I bet Ash will have a good edge on him. If not... Well, damn, Ash had a good run. *Blows bubble pipe*

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Pignite learning SuperPower and crashing Hydregion would be awesome! But I got the feeling that Hydreigon will be the "next" Drapion and kick 3 of Ash' pokes to the ground. That is what the title is suggesting!

If and do we have the information which round Ash vs Koet are? And when will we get Koet english name I hate his Japanese!
    I guess R1-128 (BW 19-Trip), R2-64(BW20-COTD) R3-32(BW21-CotD) R4-16(BW22-Stephan) R5-8 (BW23&24-Koet) R6(BW25-Virgil), so it's either Top 16 or Top8! I really hope they don't degrade Ash in Top8 cause I guess he looses to Virgil.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I don't like to gloat but I'd like to stick a big fat middle finger up to all the deluded souls who thought Bianca would win the league. Also I'm lol'ing @ all the people who argued for weeks on end that Virgil wouldn't be the final rival battle for Ash. We had to put up with your bs for weeks so I'm glad it's all but confirmed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Pignite learning SuperPower and crashing Hydregion would be awesome! But I got the feeling that Hydreigon will be the "next" Drapion and kick 3 of Ash' pokes to the ground. That is what the title is suggesting!

If and do we have the information which round Ash vs Koet are? And when will we get Koet english name I hate his Japanese!
    I guess R1-128 (BW 19-Trip), R2-64(BW20-COTD) R3-32(BW21-CotD) R4-16(BW22-Stephan) R5-8 (BW23&24-Koet) R6(BW25-Virgil), so it's either Top 16 or Top8! I really hope they don't degrade Ash in Top8 cause I guess he looses to Virgil.
    I like to see Ash defeating five of Kotetsu's Pokemon and Hydreigon come in and sweep to Krookodile.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I like to see Ash defeating five of Kotetsu's Pokemon and Hydreigon come in and sweep to Krookodile.
    But Krokoodile is probably being the star of the Kotetsu battle, kinda unfair to make him the star two times in a row.

is the battle with ash vs kotesu and the ash vs stephan 6 on 6 cause with kotesu only pignite and Hydreigon has been announced for that battle and with stephan ashs levanny and palpitod has been announced and stephans sawk, liepard and zebstrikera but i think i may just be a 3 on 3

We know that Krok is the star of the battle against Stephan (I hope Palpi / Leavanny / Krok all beat one pokemon), so I don't see Krok beating Hydreigeon ... Probably Pignite with a new Fighting type attack ... ?

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast