Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Attachment 6888

Summaries
    Dafuq! What are Oshawott doing?
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

Some translate please

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Some translate please
    The scan is too small. It's impossible for people to translate it -_-
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

First of all I thought it was against the rules to speculate team plasma? And secondly be patient there will probably be a summary in a few hours, besides, the pics are blurry, but not so much the text. Well sort of
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Kotetsu vs Ash is 6 on 6, it's hinting toward Riolu's evolution.

Krookodile vs Sawk
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Attachment 6888

Summaries
    It's so small; I can barely make out the text. But what really concerns me is Oshawott; he's been doing random things recently, and it looks like that will continue on in these episodes. It looks like he's resting in a hot spring or something. But I figure that it's all part of the writers' plans to evolve him soon. #sarcasm

Where does it show Krookodile and Lucario?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Krookodile vs Sawk
    If true, 6 v 6 battle between Kotetsu and Ash was expected. What's the deal with Hydregion then? Lucario evolving in a match against Ash seems like it would be a bigger deal.

Krookodile vs Sawk was expected in the Stephan battle.

Krookodile vs Sawk
    Krookodile vs sawk? I thought you said this was against kotetsu?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Krookodile vs Sawk
    oh wow the kotestu glorification continues.

I figured the Lucario on the BW2 poster had to be Kotetsu's, given that there was really no one else to potentially have one. Riolu being there made it kind of obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I figured the Lucario on the BW2 poster had to be Kotetsu's, given that there was really no one else to potentially have one. Riolu being there made it kind of obvious.
    hmm I'll give you that but I was holding onto hope that Lucario would belong to someone else. Oh well!

So Kotetsu's Riolu is evolving. How unexpected. And it seems to be evolving during a battle? How original. Luckily for us, Kotetsu also has Hydreigon, which seems to be getting more attention. So anyone who was against Kotetsu getting Lucario can rest easy. Hydreigon is obviously the star, and according to some people, it will give Ash's Pokemon a lot of trouble. Looks like Lucario has gotten the short end of the stick after all.

If it's 6 on 6, then we're gonna see Kotestu's full team.

So that Arcanine in the opening might belong to him. Or even that Meinfoo. Both haven't appeared yet.

Krookodile vs Sawk
    What?

No, Leavanny loses?

Writers maybe if you stopped glorifying Sawk, you wouldn't have felt the need to do that to Leavanny.

If Stephan had a better signature Pokémon like Bisharp or something, then Krookodile could've taken it on.

Sorry to bring up an old blah blah blah. But if anyone really thinks Ash will ever get such Pokémon, I think you should be mocked and ridiculed. Writers just said so.

I guess the writers and anime don't care about money after all.

After all has any really marketable random Pokémon ever been caught by Ash, or perhaps his companions? Or just Ash if you must count Stunfisk.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Riolu seems to be his "main" Pokemon, so to speak, so I'd be kinda surprised if they swept it, and it's evolution under the rug in favor of Hydreigon.

Riolu seems to be his "main" Pokemon, so to speak, so I'd be kinda surprised if they swept it, and it's evolution under the rug in favor of Hydreigon.
    Who cares?

It's not like Riolu or Lucario has ever gotten anything decent in the anime.

Just another forgettable unmarketable Pokémon to me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Unless Hydreigon gets KO'd in the middle leaving the Riolu evolution for last against Pikachu or whoever.

sorry, should have been more clear.

The full 4th round is 6 on 6. (BW-23 summary)

So, it's a 6 on 6? Nice ;D Since this is a full battle I doubt this match is any less than the top 16.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Who cares?

It's not like Riolu or Lucario has ever gotten anything decent in the anime.

Just another forgettable unmarketable Pokémon to me.
    Fair enough, I guess, potentially Riolu will evolve, beat a Pokemon, then get KO'd by something else...cue Kotetsu bringing out his "secret weapon".

yeah we understood that. Thanks!

That has to mean Ash is battling a COTD, because Kotetsu could've only been his third opponent.

Trip, Stephan, and Kotetsu.

Looks like there may be another 1 vs 1 preliminary we don't know about, or a 3 on 3 that gets swept under the rug for rival battles. *SIGH* It's just another Girl with Grumpigm and Ash uses Snorlax to body slam to victory.

Fair enough, I guess, potentially Riolu will evolve, beat a Pokemon, then get KO'd by something else...cue Kotetsu bringing out his "secret weapon".
    If the secret weapon ends up being his last pokemon, then it makes sense that the rampaging from Hydreigon costs him the battle.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 21st November 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Krookodile vs sawk? I thought you said this was against kotetsu?
    BW-22 has Ash vs Stephan, summary mentions that match-up.

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast