Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2043

Thread: BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Zebstrika has a purple nose? Meaning its poisoned? While battling Palpitoad? Which means Palpitoad has learned a new move?

Faints...... Recovers

This.. this battle may save the league for me. I'm just.. I'm lost for words..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post

Could be confusion...but Axew was glowing red from it (since Outrage is a stronger version of Thrash)
    They are equal in power.

We have seen Leavanny use X-Scissor in two screenshots. One has bluish tint while other one is purplish. Animation error I suppose unless Purple one is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    They are equal in power.

We have seen Leavanny use X-Scissor in two screenshots. One has bluish tint while other one is purplish. Animation error I suppose unless Purple one is something else.
    Whoops, I still had gen 4 in my mind ^^; (I don't use Thrash...like ever)

X-Scissor is known to flash both colors
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Zebstrika has a purple nose? Meaning its poisoned? While battling Palpitoad? Which means Palpitoad has learned a new move?

Faints...... Recovers

This.. this battle may save the league for me. I'm just.. I'm lost for words..
    Zebstrika having a purple nose (meaning its poisoned) while fighting Palpitoad doesn't necessarily mean that Palpitoad learned a Poison type move.
    It is even possible that Leavanny may have learned Poison Jab and is the one who poisoned Zebstrika.

Well i do hope that Palpitoad is the one who learned a new move though, and it turns out to be Sludge Wave. But considering the animators and writers, it would most likely turn out to be Sludge Bomb.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 1st December 2012 at 8:39 PM.

Exactly.

Old X-Scissor

New X-Scissor

MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Anybody ever think that leavany's glowing hands could be double leaf blade instead? By technicality, thats a little bit more powerful anyway...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Anybody ever think that leavany's glowing hands could be double leaf blade instead? By technicality, thats a little bit more powerful anyway...
    Why would Leaf Blade be colored purplish-blue?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Why would Leaf Blade be colored purplish-blue?
    I dunno. Why is X-sizzor blueish purple exactly? shouldn't it be green or dark green? But I digress, it was just an idea.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Whoops, I still had gen 4 in my mind ^^; (I don't use Thrash...like ever)

The question is, would they color it differently in the same battle back to back?

I dunno. Why is X-sizzor blueish purple exactly? shouldn't it be green or dark green? But I digress, it was just an idea.
    Leaf Blade is actually better than X-Scissor, especially against a Fighting type.

I want to see double Leaf Blade. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Leaf Blade is actually better than X-Scissor, especially against a Fighting type.

technically grovile and sceptile did that already. But the "blade" in the move sounds cool. xD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I doubt that. Snivy's Leaf Blade is green, while Crustle's X-Scissor is blue/white/purple. X-Scissor is more likely and besides... Leavanny needed an offensive Bug-type attack.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post

I prefer X-Scissor, since Leavanny already has two grass type moves, and it's obvious that it's X-Scissor.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Zebstrika having a purple nose (meaning its poisoned) while fighting Palpitoad doesn't necessarily mean that Palpitoad learned a Poison type move.
    It is even possible that Leavanny may have learned Poison Jab and is the one who poisoned Zebstrika.

Well i do hope that Palpitoad is the one who learned a new move though, and it turns out to be Sludge Wave. But considering the animators and writers, it would most likely turn out to be Sludge Bomb.
    Eh, I doubt that Leavanny would've learned Poison Jab as well as X-Scissor, that would be overkill since they're very similar, both using the scythes..

I hope its not Sludge Bomb, but if it is then hopefully Mud Bomb is now Earth Power.. Don't care whether it looks like an earthquake or not, any writer with a pair would've used it by now and it'd be better than the usual rubbish. Bulldoze would also be acceptable..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I hope its not Sludge Bomb, but if it is then hopefully Mud Bomb is now Earth Power.. Don't care whether it looks like an earthquake or not, any writer with a pair would've used it by now and it'd be better than the usual rubbish. Bulldoze would also be acceptable..
    I don't know what's wrong with sludge bomb.

Palpitoad's Mud Shot has a slightly different animation any way. Firing multiple shots of mud, which would be different than Sludge Bomb/Mud Bomb.

But I can agree with Earth Power. I don't know why Earth Power would be banned from the anime.

Last time I checked Earthquakes don't emit a light underneath that causes it to explode in bright power.
    ----

Anyway I don't know why people so desperately want Zebstrika to be poisoned. As if Krookodile really needs help defeating it.

If Krookodile does beat Zebstrika (after Palpitoad defeats Liepard), don't you want it to be from it's own power not getting a help from Palpitoad.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Last time I checked Earthquakes don't emit a light underneath that causes it to explode in bright power.
    Volcanic tremors? I don't know what they're thinking

Anyway I don't know why people so desperately want Zebstrika to be poisoned. As if Krookodile really needs help defeating it.

If Krookodile does beat Zebstrika (after Palpitoad defeats Liepard), don't you want it to be from it's own power not getting a help from Palpitoad.
    This is why I think Krookodile beats Liepard and Palpitoad beats Zebstrika

Volcanic tremors? I don't know what they're thinking
    Okay but Japan wasn't affected by Volcanic Tremors (at least I don't think), so I don't see what's wrong with Earth Power.

This is why I think Krookodile beats Liepard and Palpitoad beats Zebstrika
    I STILL don't like the idea of Palpitoad only being used to take down ANOTHER Zebstrika, even if it's stronger than Elesa's.

Palpitoad doesn't need to be dubbed "The Zebstrika Killer".
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I STILL don't like the idea of Palpitoad only being used to take down ANOTHER Zebstrika, even if it's stronger than Elesa's.

Palpitoad could take down a bus full of Orphans as long as it got some more screentime as a result.

"The Zebstriker" sounds better to me

Krookodile is my favorite pokemon of Satoshi's team, but Leavanny deserves to shine in this battle.

But it will be fine if any of them defeats Sawk.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Krookodile is my favorite pokemon of Satoshi's team, but Leavanny deserves to shine in this battle.

But it will be fine if any of them defeats Sawk.
    Krookodile being withdrawn and Leavanny defeating it would be my ideal scenario, I don't want Krookodile to be beaten single-handedly but your right in that Leavanny deserves the win more.

I'm hoping Palpitoad learns Sludge Wave, I don't believe we've seen it before. I can't believe Palpitoad only knows 3 moves besides the new Poison move.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm hoping Palpitoad learns Sludge Wave, I don't believe we've seen it before. I can't believe Palpitoad only knows 3 moves besides the new Poison move.
    I can't believe Ash's Muk still only has 2 moves

I can't believe Ash's Muk still only has 2 moves
    Ash's what............?

(j/k)

For the Toad, Sludge Bomb would be nice, or Venomshock.

However I do not see them as likely options.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Ash's what............?

(j/k)

For the Toad, Sludge Bomb would be nice, or Venomshock.

However I do not see them as likely options.
    Hardy har har

Venoshock doesn't cause poisoning

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast