Thread: A new user appeared!

Default A new user appeared!

Greetings!

I'm just a pokemon game fan that decided to join the forum for no particular reason. I was eating a jam donut prior to registering, and it was the only idea I had for a username. I love jam donuts. Random, I know.

I was first introduced to pokemon when I received Red Version for my 7th birthday. I originally thought that the game automatically saved itself. So when I turned my gameboy on after a 4 hour session (I recall having 4 badges), I was devastated to find out I had to save manually! Red, along with Crystal, are my favourite games of the entire franchise. My all time favourite pokemon is Snorlax. It was the first pokemon I got to level 100, and it was a beast!

I am currently playing White 2, which I had purchased 2 weeks ago. I'm not a competitive battler, so I just train my pokemon to defeat the in-game trainers.

Greetings, brother, I am ChickenDoughnut. Welcome to my nightmare! Uh, I mean, Serebii Forums..... XD

Honestly, all joking aside, welcome. Hope you have fun, and if you need help, just ask!

Hey Jam Donut! I'm The Mysterious Stranger, but you can call me TMS or Aeon for short. Or Stranger, I guess, whichever you prefer. I'm more into the competitive stuff, though I can't say I'm amazing. I haven't gotten a chance to get White 2 / Black 2 yet. i would have gotten one for my birthday, but there was sort of a hurricane. :/ Oh well, cya around the forums Donut.

Oh, and welcome to Serebii~

Welcome! And hey, how about an 8 hour session, have like 6 badges, and your little brother thought it be cool to save over it?? Haha. Im not very competitive either, so Im a breeder. And I have both bw2. Yeah, Im a beast. Though I only mainly playing black 2 right now. Also, mysterious stranger, sorry about that, my uncle and cousin had to go up and work, they are high lining. My uncle went to New York, and my cousin went to Connecticut.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.