Thread: Any one here like Crash Bandicoot?

Default Any one here like Crash Bandicoot?

I do; does anyone else?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by pacman000 View Post
    I do; does anyone else?
    Only the ones made by Naughty Dogs was any good.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Yes indeed; I wish they would come back.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Naughty Dog's Crash games were games I grew up with.
    I claim Larvitar!

The last one I really cared for/ played was Tag Team Racing. After that, I couldn't touch the Bandicoot.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Naughty Dog did the best Crash games- I remember sitting round the ps1 playing it with my brother at Christmas. Sweet memories.

I do, I'm a total fan. I played every Crash game except The Huge Adventure (XS in PAL) and I enjoyed it all. I'm so disappointed that Activision cancelled 'Crash 2010', due the massive lay-offs of Radical Entertainment (Crash's indefinite developer) and decided to end the license to make more Crash games.

I know that many people (who are ND purists) are gonna be happy reading this because Radical is not making Crash games anymore, but Radical DID their best to revive the franchise to bring new players to the new generation and new gameplay like Titans, jacking, and the combat with some of platforming and expanded in Mind Over Mutant and brought back some old characters like Tiny and N. Brio to make other fans happy. And not to mention that Radical did listen to the fans (that includes the old ones) on stuff what they want.
    Ever get the nagging feeling that you forgot something?

Handheld Team

Emerald -
    Platinum -
    HeartGold -
    White -

Console Team

XD -

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Twinsanity was actually a pretty good game. The Wrath of Cortex would have been decent if it was programmed properly.

I played some of the PS1 games when I was younger, great childhood memories... I remember getting stock on a boss which might have been a child in a giant robot, I can't remember too well.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Hmmm...Could it have been N. Gin in Crash 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Twinsanity was actually a pretty good game.
    Twinsanity was OK but the game really need more development time since a lot of the concept that they planed to use got cut, plus the game was really glitchy clearly a sign that it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    The Wrath of Cortex would have been decent if it was programmed properly.
    Ugh tell me about it.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I love the first three Crash Bandicoots. I even downloaded CB2 and 3 to my PS3 and they're as fun as ever.

I did play the rest of the series too, but you know how the rest of the games are. Wrath of Cortex is bad and full of bugs, Twinsanity's ok I guess, but not that great, Titans is stupid and horrible and Mutants is... Well, let's not go there. And Nitro Kart and CTR were pretty fun, but pretty much Mario Kart rip-offs. Nothing special. Oh, and the one game I played on the GBA was actually decent, but then again, I did only play through the first few levels.

If they ever decide to make another Crash game, it should go back to it's roots and drop the titans/mutants or whatever those things are.

The ones on Playstation 1 &2 were good.

I didn't grow up with Crash so I'm not much of a fan, though I have played a few games a while back. He's always seemed like another video game mascot guy trying to compete with Sonic and Mario but never really stood the test of time.

I grew up with Crash. So many good times.