I tell ya, you are getting much better.
    Thank you Skar ^_^ Means a lot XP

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I want one!!!!
    Zoro its not a shop >.> Its to just show <.>'
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Well haven't had time to make banners >.> But I did one yesterday for the Code Lyoko ^_^ Here:

You're getting better but I can see VERY FAINT (very very very very faint) lines around the text, it's like a box around it.
    But you're definitely getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    You're getting better but I can see VERY FAINT (very very very very faint) lines around the text, it's like a box around it.
    But you're definitely getting better.
    Yeah I actually tried my hardest to reduce that but the neon was being.... not friendly with moi. Too low made it not pop out and overly, well that would show the boxed neonness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Yeah I actually tried my hardest to reduce that but the neon was being.... not friendly with moi. Too low made it not pop out and overly, well that would show the boxed neonness.
    I know this problem. I had it when I was learning glows, too. It's easy to fix and is caused by a minor overlook of detail. Before you apply any effects to the text, you must remember to change the Text Layer into a Regular Layer. You know how when you create text, there's a text box where your text goes in? Yeah. That's the box that cuts off the glow. Activate any Text Layers and go to Layer → Layer to Image Size to increase the boundary of the layer box. This way your glows won't get cut off from the sides (mostly the left).

This is what happens when you forget to change the layer boundary:
    Last edited by PikaPika677; 1st December 2012 at 10:31 PM.

keep going awakening your getting better i can't help as much since i have photoshop but if want i can help you other ways XD listen to pika...he has gimp, im sure he can help you..

Can you make me a 3DS banner?
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    I know this problem. I had it when I was learning glows, too. It's easy to fix and is caused by a minor overlook of detail. Before you apply any effects to the text, you must remember to change the Text Layer into a Regular Layer. You know how when you create text, there's a text box where your text goes in? Yeah. That's the box that cuts off the glow. Activate any Text Layers and go to Layer → Layer to Image Size to increase the boundary of the layer box. This way your glows won't get cut off from the sides (mostly the left).

This is what happens when you forget to change the layer boundary:
    Ah... that sounds easy enough :3 Thanks! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    keep going awakening your getting better i can't help as much since i have photoshop but if want i can help you other ways XD listen to pika...he has gimp, im sure he can help you..
    Yeah, I still need to use Pikas' first advice, but haven't ad time to use it properly with classes and such >___> sucks for moi. I try to though ^_^

Well I haven't been in here in a long time and i have done quite a lot so please check my first post with new aditions XP I want to know how to improve on those new banners... like the extraction ones :3

Here are a few new ones:

Pop out banner.. ish XP

ExBanner:

Simple Banner:

I'm Lovin It™ McDonalds

~Credits to myself~

Well I haven't been in here in a long time and i have done quite a lot so please check my first post with new aditions XP I want to know how to improve on those new banners... like the extraction ones :3

Here are a few new ones:

Pop out banner.. ish XP

ExBanner:

Simple Banner:
    already critiqued the the first one in the art club but the other too are nice lucina...the text on the lilligant like i said is hard to read but other wise its really nice your getting better

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I'm Lovin It™ McDonalds
    Thanks Skar XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    already critiqued the the first one in the art club but the other too are nice lucina...the text on the lilligant like i said is hard to read but other wise its really nice your getting better

Ah yes just saw it <.> I didn't know what other color to use on the Wording of Lilligant and I spent like half an hour trying to find how to remove Gallades' white pixely things on his upper body. I gave up after that <.> >_>

Thanks Skar XD

Ah yes just saw it <.> I didn't know what other color to use on the Wording of Lilligant and I spent like half an hour trying to find how to remove Gallades' white pixely things on his upper body. I gave up after that <.> >_>
    here is a tip...you can't remove that white pixels spots very easy you you would need to have a extremely steady hand to erase those things with the eraser...my advice try finding images that are png and already extract and as well try finding images that are already rendered to the point for you...im thinking of making a rendering of my own on day of a game or person...it takes alot of work to get images at good quality...normally png images are the best to extract without getting those white pixels...there are some out there that do but its really rare to find...

like this for example:

this is already a pre render for you to use since you see that symbol..these are the best to use in your banners but if you own a art shop like me your not so lucky for that option...that is the power of decling and accepting requests though hope that helps... for the lilligant try toning down the text color a bit and also try making it gradient or something give it something to pop right now imo the grass is blending in with grass...im here to help you as best as i can lucina

Thanks Skar XD

Did you see my post at the artist club?

Cause this place: pldh.net

Gives Pokemon renders-transparency included. Also a suggestion on removing the monocolor background. Also one for getting transparent.

Thanks Skar XD

If you need help with renders, it's easy.

With GIMP, use the Path tool. Start by clicking on the piece of the image you want to cut out. There should be a point that looks like a circle. Keep clicking around the parts you want to cut out as if you were doing arts and crafts with scissors. When you're ready and want to finish the cutting, hold Ctrl and click the starting point to connect all the dots. On the Toolbox, click Selection from Path to select everything in the Path. Paste your pixels elsewhere and see how it looks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12