Thread: Looking for a specific Pokemon trade.

Default Looking for a specific Pokemon trade.

Hey all, brand new here, was referred by a friend. After slaving away in the pokemon dream world, and searching hopelessly in a few pokemon trade websites, I'm trying here to see if anyone has the pokemon I'm looking for.

I need a female dreamworld Lileep, with the ability Storm Drain. Good IV's are preferred, but not necessary, because I've already done a good bit of IV breeding and I'm just waiting to get one with the dream world ability.

While I'm at it, does anyone know if gender ratios are the same in the dream world as they are in-game? Because that would explain why I've had such a hard time finding a female Lileep.

I have a decent selection of legendaries (that I'd rather not part with, but will if I have to) some IV bred pokemon like larvitar, beldum, magnemite, nidoran (both genders), gligar, skarmory, drilbur, and obviously lileep. I also have a few shinies, a vulpix, a chansey, and one other one that I can't remember at the moment. Let me know if there is anything specific you're looking for in return.

For the lileep, you may want to ask in the trade forum, specifically this thread. It has trade requests for Lileep and Cradily.

Damn, I figured there must have been a specific trade forum. I poked around for a bit (clearly not well or long enough) and couldn't find anything and settled on the noob section. Thanks though, I really appreciate it.

No problem man, sorry I couldn't just simply give you the trade.