Thread: Seribii Application

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Seribii Application

Is it possible to have a mobile application that could have Seribii be more convenient to ise? Especially with forum access? I know that there is a mobile style to the forum for easier use but maybe have an application so that you could get notifications?
    {CURSED by the Random Number Goddess}

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different...Well who knows?" -Meowth
    "It's more important to master the cards you're working with than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." -Elite Four Grimsley

Levels and statistics are just numbers.

Given how that many VB works, and Serebii's use of modification for forums, I can say that Extremely unlikey to get an app.

The "only" way I know of getting notifications to your SmartPhone is to set up your fourm email account to be the one your smart phone uses. As someone who has done it; You do not want to be staff just after someone has hacked the forums anti-bot system.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Ah, haha I see. Email, I forgot about that but I guess that'll work fine. Thank you!
    {CURSED by the Random Number Goddess}

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different...Well who knows?" -Meowth
    "It's more important to master the cards you're working with than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." -Elite Four Grimsley

Levels and statistics are just numbers.

Is this site not accessible through the TapTalk app? I know of several sites powered by VB that are utilized by that app

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229