Thread: Not Quite New.

Default Not Quite New.

I'm not really new around here, but I've come back from a long period of inactivity. I may have logged in now and again, but that was really only for my profile and VMs. So, as you may imagine, I'm quite alienated by everything I see. Everything seems different, and it's hard to really make my way around the forums, or at least it's more complex than before. My intentions are to return to being active, and rejoin the serebii community, especially as Serebii has had a huge part in making me who I am, even if I was highly inactive. My rants aside, I hope to have a wonderful time here in the new(or updated) Serebii Forums.
    -Totokip

Welcome back, man. It's weird, cause your an older member than I am, but now I feel like an old member. It'll take a few days to get used to, but once you do, you'll hardly be able to tell the difference in the forum arrangements. I hope.

Thanks. Strange thing is though, I can still remember the old design so vividly... Oh well. I assume after I've gotten used to it, this will be much more efficient.

Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Hi there!! If you by any chance wanna play competitive mons, shoot me VM or PM. Welcome!

~Credits to myself~